Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/14/2009 - NOW/Apple] SONY BMG Starts This "No-Buying-Charts" Just So Lee Hom Wang's "Sales Record" Would Beat Show Lo's? (2 Articles)

+22
sun_in_action
showstar
r0ngx
littlecutekitty
SiSi
sze92
celinaa
crinazelda
bubblo
shelovesshowx3
huiwen
jhesa43
AllyKok
miakaloveshow
archie1804
iiws
xraraix
karedace
vickie
..|dreeam|..
MUSHI
o_ost1nao_o
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[01/14/2009 - NOW/Apple] SONY BMG Starts This "No-Buying-Charts" Just So Lee Hom Wang's "Sales Record" Would Beat Show Lo's? (2 Articles) Empty [01/14/2009 - NOW/Apple] SONY BMG Starts This "No-Buying-Charts" Just So Lee Hom Wang's "Sales Record" Would Beat Show Lo's? (2 Articles)

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:35 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile*
Fixed Championing Doesn't Work Out! Lee Hom Wang's Company Accuses Show Lo of Buying Charts!

01/14/2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SONY BMG was trying to support Lee Hom Wang, and started blasting Show Lo for buying charts, then they even invited other companies to hold a "No buying charts press conference." But with new sources, it points out that this huge gesture actually had it's ulterior motive. SONY BMG had gone to record companies to "fix the charts," but they were not able to fix the champion ranking, and so they pulled another trick!

But SONY BMG's way of treading on others to make it to the top isn't a method that Lee Hom agrees to, thus Lee Hom Wang very clearly declined going to the "No Buying Charts Press Conference." Then SONY BMG was worried that Jay Chou, who was making a guest appearance, was going to bail out, so they were afraid to tell him [that Lee Hom wasn't going], thus sending people to make sure that Jay Chou was attending and made sure Jay was at the event before giving the reason that "Lee Hom has acute appendicitis and is at home on IV drip." Without Lee Hom there, Jay Chou, who that that he was coming to support "Honest Work," was pushed out in front becoming the head of the event.

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile*
SONY BMG Starts This "No-Buying-Charts" Just So Lee Hom Wang's "Sales Record" Would Beat Show Lo's?

01/14/2009

Lee Hom Wang claims himself a music man, but when his album was released, his sales record seemed to be trudging a bit. Reportedly, SONY BMG's "No Buying Charts Press Conference" was only to help Lee Hom Wang defeat his "rival" Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo !? Perhaps because this album "Heart Beat" is Lee Hom's deciding key of his contract renewal with SONY BMG ; And since SONY BMG has no other pop king on hand, they can only think of any way possible to keep their last ace.

To secure this pop king, even before the album was released, SONY BMG had already called Show Lo and Fahrenheit's promoters/companies, who were planning to release albums at the same time, hoping that they would release their albums one week later, so Lee Hom Wang would have a chance to sit upon the #1 ranking, but they were rejected. Thus SONY BMG could only turn around to accuse Show Lo of buying out the charts, and then started the "No Buying Charts Press Conference." But the companies efforts was not appreciated by Lee Hom. With the thoughts of only presenting good music, he doesn't even care about album sales championing, so he had already clearly stated the day before that he would not be attending the press conference.

Lee Hom isn't attending! What could they do for the event then? Good thing they had Jay Chou coming to help, reportedly, Jay Chou was only coming to "support," but right before he arrived at the venue, he was suddenly told that Lee Hom wasn't attending due to illness. Jay Chou, who was originally the supporting role, became the main attraction at the event. Besides this, "Yi Zhou Kan" [weekly paper] also went and checked the charts that stood part of the sales charts, 5-Music and G-music, and Show's album sales record was clearly greater than that of Lee Hom Wang's, almost twice as much! Thus SONY BMG's incentive of Show Lo buying out the charts has people doubting them.

Source: NOW News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/14/2009 - NOW/Apple] SONY BMG Starts This "No-Buying-Charts" Just So Lee Hom Wang's "Sales Record" Would Beat Show Lo's? (2 Articles) Empty Re: [01/14/2009 - NOW/Apple] SONY BMG Starts This "No-Buying-Charts" Just So Lee Hom Wang's "Sales Record" Would Beat Show Lo's? (2 Articles)

Post by MUSHI Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:06 pm

I do not understand or even to refer to:
"buying charts"
sorry but I do not know if any of you can explain me better would be very happy, because this issue is on show and for me that's what happens with him.

sorry for not being well informed about SHOW, they will not know anybody who speaks Spanish and knows the show.
MUSHI
MUSHI
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

[01/14/2009 - NOW/Apple] SONY BMG Starts This "No-Buying-Charts" Just So Lee Hom Wang's "Sales Record" Would Beat Show Lo's? (2 Articles) Empty Re: [01/14/2009 - NOW/Apple] SONY BMG Starts This "No-Buying-Charts" Just So Lee Hom Wang's "Sales Record" Would Beat Show Lo's? (2 Articles)

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:15 pm

this side of the story sounds more like THE TRUTH.. FINALLY something published that more 'fair-sounding' ..

thnx for the translating and posting stina jie =)
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:15 pm

I LAUGHED. this morning.
it made my day happpy, though i was testing the whole day><"
and 'cept for that other news.
HAHHAHA, these ppl really do use Show as selling point=,=
just more and more articles of him everyday!

WELLS, leehom DID response that he didnt attack Show,
and that Show's a hardworking guy.
Sony ....tsk tsk tsk!! i hope this thing ends soon enough!^^
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:21 pm

by doing this, Sony really is just soo inconsiderate
Show and leehom really are the two innocent victims here...
I support both Show and Leehom and I felt that Leehom wouldn't have agreed to this from the start...

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Thanks for the info stina..

See?even lee hom doesn't care about who tops the charts!?

Instead of accusing show,why won't sony use their time promoting their own artist's album.
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

Back to top Go down

Post by iiws Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:20 pm

thanks for news
I think SHOW will happy and more happy cos this news made everyone can understand him
and I think everybody must support him cos this time he's a victim T^T
iiws
iiws
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:51 pm

WAAA~~~ finally the justice is here! and finally, someone with the heart is come to write the truth..

Sony is really doomed this time! LEEHOM, just walk out from that lousy company! thye only destroying your reputation.

Show, be happy!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:13 pm

yehey..the truth always reaveal lee hom is very good friend of Show luo..and that buying charts event is wasting his time he know the whole truth and Sony only using for there bad purpose and i don't know about jay chou there something in him that make him little bit grudge about sHOW.is just only my opinion that why i don't like him.Show luo respect him so much now he is the only supporter of sOny BMG agains Show..and what his purpose for publicity....his time is done already...sorry 4 d comment about him is just my opinion...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:10 pm

yaya...we as Show's supporter ..really feel happy on this news.
anyway, we still feel sad on lee hom due to the bad trick used by his company which affected his reputation because lee hom also a good singer and music people.
AllyKok
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:35 am

yeah! i agree with you guys...Now all our effort are all worth it. all press people see now that our SHOW is innocent. Good thing, he is still humble and down to earth. Just continue that...well, they can defeat SHOW because he is too popular now. and majority of the people likes the music and songs of SHOW
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:45 am

HAHA. this thing is gonna end soon:
for the latest news said Sony couldnt fix charts...
so they dragged Show down...dammed them
they know Show luo is 2 popular poor Show 4 dragging wrong accusation n true buying charts is the fans of Show luo...so dying just to buy his albums..
agreeing with how fans are the ones "buying charts"
cuz we got $ out of our pockets to buy the albums=]
LOL. and YES, we do happily line up..
just for Show.....and now the unyielding cockrock began a pig again hahaha
we are so happy for u Show...we love uuu suport u always..
l bounce
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by huiwen Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:02 am

OH~! finally, justice is done.
i have been following the news for quite a while.
i thought it would drag on for don't how long.

now, Show can have some peace.

but come to think of it, Sony BMG must be really desperate to keep LeeHom by using that method.
but still, they somehow ruined LeeHom's reputation by putting words in his mouth.

tsk tsk! shame on them
huiwen
huiwen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 125

http://www.musical-life.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shelovesshowx3 Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:51 am

YAY!! FINALLY.
show and us can have some peaceeeeeeee!
Sony BMG so inconsiderate lo !
SONY, YOU ALL DOOMS THIS TIME ! .................
shelovesshowx3
shelovesshowx3
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:08 am

what in the world is wrong with SONY BMG... they're in all the mess and making SHOW so miserable...
i think JAY is supporting LeeHom for the reason tht Jay's friendship and SHOW went wrong...
and SONY making all the things turn upside down for everyone...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crinazelda Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:10 am

good thing wang lee hom doesnt mind the charts.

and i think its really not lee hom or xiao zhu's fault. its the media and sony bmg's accusation.
crinazelda
crinazelda
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

http://www.friendster.com/ateshe

Back to top Go down

Post by celinaa Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:19 am

thanks for the news, i'm glad this 'buying charts' issue is coming to an end.
show can have some peace.
i'm happy for show! forever support him Wink
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 am

FINALLY ! like FINALLY ! i see some justice. i just hope that sony won't go bombarding show the next day after seeing this news. i hate it when it all starts again. i was really mad this few days but THIS articles made my day ! Smile

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:42 pm

I'm not sure it this is the truth or not but I really hope that this would be the end of the hole thing. Poor Leehom and Show for being in the centre of this, hope this would clear up soon.
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:41 pm

yea..sony just dragged both innocent people who really never care who tops the charts..
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:00 pm

the truth prevails! congrats Show, honesty speaks loudest. i'm so happy to hear this news =D I think this is definitely a turn in ppl's attitude towards Show, to think twice before doubting his abilities!
As for Leehom, I'm so glad he didn't get sucked in by the mud slinging. KEEP MAKING THAT BEAUTIFUL MUSIC, BABY! haha

But it must've been awkward for Jay Chou though...stealing the thunder by default XD i don't think it's his style...and wtf..how'd he get sucked into this! so funny how Sony had to use big names to cover up their nasty little scheme.

Speaking of Sony...stinky little brats! i'm so embarrased for them har har. blaming all the wrong people just because they couldn't use their heads to help promote leehom more. Once they realized they failed, and their contract with leehom might be on the line, they had to blame others for their own mistakes...tsk tsk tsk. that's not cool. I wonder if Jay chou knows about this...

anyways, i'm happy everything worked out in the end =D but wtf..what's with the pic of Show and Leehom -_-
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:27 am

I dont know what's wrong with sony -.-

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:24 am

'YAY!' for Show! Very Happy Sony is really too much z.X
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:37 am

seriously what the hell is song BMG doing!!!!
really cannot tolerate this type of buying chart news...Bullshit..
no matter what i give xiaozhu thumbs up for his great attitude towards this matter.
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:18 am

wow .. seriously sony is just pathetic. but this really means that leehom got nothing to do with this, which is a good news. because i would hate to have to hate lee hom .
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Any news when's this going to end? x I can't believe sony would do that.it'll surely destroy their reputation.

Hey joolie!lol x
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:47 pm

^ hey ! hahas. yea >___< , it's already destroying their reputation. by the time this end and if they revealed that sony is the one actually buying the charts, no one will support it anymore. and i think its best if leehom leave Sony BMG.
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:21 am

ya i didn't know Sony BMG was like that until this matter happen..this really destroyed my impression of Sony and the reputation of Sony itself.
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:08 am

WOW. that's SO low. and not to mention despicable.
Sony, i mean. now they're gonna crush from humiliation.
urgh, i can't believe they would actually resort to such tricks. omg.

ohretro would be proud that LeeHom is an honest guy after all.
even I'm proud of that dude.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:48 am

poor LeeHom.. =[ Sony's not thinking at all. If i was on his position, id be so humiliated..
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next