Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/03/11 - UDN/NEXT] Show Luo suspected of buying charts

+20
lzxslxz123
hershei01
yu_chun_shan
gelangielol
janeykno..
woainishow
awulubbshow
sZHANG_x
kimmortal
agurisma
Tonya
EBdarci
lollipopbbt<3show
czeherazade
rainoxide
rawrr101
iLuveLLa
Rita8D
xiaozhu_woaini07
bubblescutie
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[03/03/11 - UDN/NEXT] Show Luo suspected of buying charts Empty [03/03/11 - UDN/NEXT] Show Luo suspected of buying charts

Post by bubblescutie Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:50 am

Please include date and news source. Otherwise, please note, readers, that news may be invalid. Thank You.

ADMIN EDIT :
CREDIT
Written by: Zahra on 3/03/2011 @ CpopAccess.com
Source: Nextmedia, UDN, pop charts as labeled

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo's newest album "Only For You" has now sold over 100,000 copies. To celebrate, his record company hosted a party for him and presented him with a cake with the numbers 103628 on it ,for the total number of albums he has sold, and gave him and his parents special versions of his album. However, readers have been questioning whether his sales numbers were really so high. G-Music charts last week reported that his sales were 74.6% of all album sales, but when the percentages were carefully added up, the total came out to be 110% -- 10% more than the expected 100%. To these questions of whether he bought the charts, Show said, "Please ask the people who don't believe in me to come to my signings and see how many albums I sign."

Here are the pop charts! (click here for last week's)
bubblescutie
bubblescutie
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 120

http://luozhixiang.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[03/03/11 - UDN/NEXT] Show Luo suspected of buying charts Empty Re: [03/03/11 - UDN/NEXT] Show Luo suspected of buying charts

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:02 am

WOW. That's all I can say. WOW. These people....just need...to get off his case, Seriously. -.-" It pisses me off. -.-"

They seriously don't see him doing hard working. I mean didn't they see him when his back started hurting? He wanted to endure it and still kept writing but he was already pale and his manager said to stop. BUT he still signed 12,000 more copies of his albums back at his company. Now if you don't call that dedications, then what the hell do you call it then? SO MUCH DEDICATION, MAN! Smile

People just need to...LAY OFF!! Evil or Very Mad

BUT! I'm glad his album is doing well!! He's HAPPY!! *victory dance* lol
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

[03/03/11 - UDN/NEXT] Show Luo suspected of buying charts Empty Re: [03/03/11 - UDN/NEXT] Show Luo suspected of buying charts

Post by Rita8D Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:15 am

I think u should put this on the news topic not media..XD
and where was I?
WTF!!~~~ AAAHH stpuid media D:< stop throwing knifes at him...His album is 2 good and it would be so easy for it to go over 100k =.=''' and yeah xiaozhu_woaini07 is rite...he signed 24k copies+ and his back was hurt =.='' y didnt they say anything about his efforts, dedications,..etc
I think the person who put this should watch his MVs , if they did...they SHOULD DIE!! ( or wt my friend like to say..'' GO DIE IN A HOLE WITHOUT A LADDER'')
and yeh BACK OFF ~!! I think his total of albums sold can goes beyond that...if more ppl around the world know more about him!!~~ SHOW!! let's not care whatever those ppl r saying!!! They have no life =.=;;;
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by iLuveLLa Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:35 am

INSECURE PEOPLE!
They haven't witnessed Show doing all the hardwork that's why they can afford to say that. His album is absolutely amazing. It won't be surprising if it's a success even in less than a month!
iLuveLLa
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:18 am

They're just jealous of Show's popularity and sales. Seriously, I think they know how many albums he signs at his sign sing functions. It possible to have huge sales in less than a month especially if it's Show's album. So duh. <_< These insecure people are creative. <_<

His album is amazing. Very Happy His songs are awesome. He is awesome. Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:21 am

yeah, this should be on the News section, not on Media. but thanks for posting! Very Happy

i've read the comments on this and they're saying that Show's company has history of buying charts. but i don't care, i just know that Show will not tolerate anyone doing it, and Show absolutely won't do it (buying charts).

we have seen news of his signing events and people are really supporting him so we shouldn't let this news affect our moods *wink

let's keep on supporting him, because as long as Show can feel that we're always there for him, news like these will not matter to him and he'll be happy Very Happy
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:08 am

Is there no other issue for Show's detractor's but this.. duh..

I will just shrug my shoulders for all I care cheers I was there at Shimending to say this to his detractor's that Show signed the cd's to the last man standing from 12pm up to 2am. That's 14hrs cd signing, with a dinner break with his staff. I will still do this again, ONLY FOR YOU Show.

Get a new scoop to destroy Show but this and when he gets his 6 platinum.. He surely deserves it. Pity for people who wants to destroy an artist like Show. He is beyond compare because he has his own charisma to his fans. Better learn from Show rather than destroy him.

PS. maybe the writer who wrote this stuff was snoring while Show was still signing his fans cds Laughing
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:23 am

you have got to be kidding me! THIS IS SHOW LUO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! NOT RANDOM PPL (NO OFFENSE TO OTHER STARS) but seriously, y is it unbelievable that he sold this much?! and a lot of his fans hvn't bought his album yet, LIKE ME! AND WE'RE STILL GOING TO CONTINUE TO BUY!!!

This stupid person probably saw Show's efforts and how much he improved and how good the album was that he couldn't see anything bad Razz seriously, lame news, everyone knows this isn't true. If i weren't a fan of Show and hated him, i'd find everything negative about everything good he does but i cannot accuse him of buying charts. I can't lie to myself and i'd just admit he's good, but i'm his fan and i'll defend him from those idiotic ppl!!!!

They must be really that blind! C'mon!!! Which Taiwan Star have u heard signing for more than 12 hours and has 12,000 copies left?!! i never even heard of this in other countries except Taiwan!! I told my classmate who's a k-pop fan and she was rly darn shock. See!!!! i dont think she ever heard of it in korea before (i hope it's not offending anyone Smile but i'm just saying since koreans are worldwide popular and all, so...yeah)

Poor Show, he must be sad to hear this Sad (you stupid XIAO RENS!!!!)

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by EBdarci Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:35 am

Grrr! These people get a life! *hmph*

Show is so hard working and cares about his fans not like some other asian artists I know
EBdarci
EBdarci
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:29 am

come on.. -.-'''
it is lke all the past years..

I don't want to comment.. -.-''
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by agurisma Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:49 am

Tonya wrote:come on.. -.-'''
it is lke all the past years..

I don't want to comment.. -.-''

Yes, i'm think that way too...
agurisma
agurisma
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Seriously? Again? It's like they can't come up with something new so they bring this up.

Show reached 5x platinum with Rashomon, which was officially certified, so it's only reasonable that there would be a huge hype for his next album and many people would buy.... whether or not it's better than Rashomon. So it's no wonder that Only For You sold that much the first month.

I haven't received my copy yet Sad so I don't know if I'll like it more than Rashomon. But so far, I've already liked 3/4 MVs that Show released. As for the remaining 1 MV, I can appreciate it though it's not my fav.

Maybe Show and his company should do what they did for Rashomon and get Only For You purchase records certified too. It's a hassle, but this way, it'll get people to shut up about him buying charts.

No matter what, I'll still support Show. cheers I believe his fans are capable of buying multiple copies of his albums but I don't believe Show's capable of cheating/buying charts.
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:26 pm

i was waiting for this news to appear actually
it was so obvious with how great the album's been selling that someone was gonna say his company bought the charts
exactly like xiao gui said on BFB...

but who gives a crap about these people making ridiculous stories up anyway right?
the main point is show's album is doing amazing
yaay! go show Smile
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by awulubbshow Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:37 pm

pathetic. i got really upset when i read the comments on cpopaccess, but then after a while, i realized there's np point in trying to explain or debate with other people. his immense popularity is for all to see--he is seriously THE NUMBER ONE top idol in taiwan right now. this is a case of the media trying to make up something to bring him down (AGAIN. GRRR), but it's clearly not working, because his album sales are still off the hook and his popularity continues to rise. so at the end of the day, i am going to ignore it. because the rest of the public is clearly not buying the news either!

awulubbshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:53 pm

awulubbshow wrote:pathetic. i got really upset when i read the comments on cpopaccess, but then after a while, i realized there's np point in trying to explain or debate with other people. his immense popularity is for all to see--he is seriously THE NUMBER ONE top idol in taiwan right now. this is a case of the media trying to make up something to bring him down (AGAIN. GRRR), but it's clearly not working, because his album sales are still off the hook and his popularity continues to rise. so at the end of the day, i am going to ignore it. because the rest of the public is clearly not buying the news either!

Omg, Cpopaccess is where I first read it too. The comments make me so angry.. Some people don't understand Show.

Show's fans are different from other artists fans. You might like a new album but you don't get it right away, right? You wait til your birthday or Christmas, or whatever. But with Show's albums, he comes out with all these fan benefits like limited special editions with unique photo albums. Fans are devoted collectors. If I wasn't so broke (and annoyingly sensible), I would have bought all 3 versions just for the different covers&photos. Since they're limited quantity, we buy them ALL WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH! That's why the sales percentages are so high. More famous artists might have their albums purchased throughout the year or something, but Show's albums are grabbed right away.

I wish the media would understand this and stop spreading rumors about the authenticity of his sales.
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:25 pm

^ I'm also aware of Cpopaccess's occasionally questionable (at times less-than-honorable) motives in translating certain news articles...but this is sorta lame, even for them

It's very interesting that the first conclusion they come to (in the article) is that Show's sales figures are incorrect in some way, not that the percentages may have been miscalculated... -_-

But I believe that actions speak louder than words...and the celebration Show's company held for him speaks for itself. So anyone doubting the legitimacy of his album's sales needs to seriously reflect upon their own motives for believing such hogwash, and swallow down a big 'ol slice of humble pie Cool
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by janeykno.. Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:48 pm

OK, Part of me knew this was bound to happen, simply because of how successful this album was so quickly. I knew they would say something along these lines, and i'm not shocked but upset. Even if we all knew they were going to say somthing about him buying the charts (because they ALWAYS do whenever he releases an album) it still hurts. He has worked so hard, physically and mentally to bring us, his fans, the best possible Show he can bring. For these 'small people' to question whether or not he bought the charts is simply ridiculous, have they not learned? It's very heartbreaking because what Show said is true, no matter how many 'A's' he gets, they don't congratulate him. It's as though they don't want to believe that someone like him can achieve all this, and have all this support compared to other artists, if I wasn't broke and living all the way in Canada I would buy more then just one copy of each of his albums, I would buy all 3 times infinity!!!

All I hope is that Show realizes that no matter how many disbelievers there are, there is 10x more believers standing firmly behind him.

I loved the comment he said stating that if they did not believe him, to come to one of his signings. I would say something along those lines as well. Go Show <3 Keep fighting and be strong <3
janeykno..
janeykno..
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 336

https://www.youtube.com/user/showtheloveforshow?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by gelangielol Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:20 pm

i dont think their buying the charts.... how do they calculate the sales? its like... 60k from preorders... then another 24k fromsigning functions... and the rest... is people bought.

so i dont think.... he did O_O
gosh those stupid reporters should just look at how many fans he had at the gold bell awards.... moastly made up of show fans >.<

sigh... who cares...
reporters----> 白痴
gelangielol
gelangielol
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Im now even furious when I checked the comments on cpopaccess. I saw ppl saying that he's is cheap and swindled fans money to buy more albums to get hugs and pics._.;; and saying this album suck !!! want to find out who they are and curse them D: and draw figures with their names on it and stabb them!!!!!
I guess they hav their own opinions cuz they don't no anything about Show, but still, they shouldn't just put any kind of bad comments._.ll like some ppl just put thumb downs on his mvs or spam with bad comments!!jeeze...( if u dont like it than don't watch it, instead of putting bad comm. and ruin ppl mood and start a fight)
I think the media need to CHILL and always so many times!!Where's the proof? just some charts and pics don't explain anything ._.;; Why can't they say anything about his hardworks?improvements?dedications?efforts?talents? he is a role model !!and may be u ppl, the media, should learn from him like his sinceresNESS and idk NICE!!!and how he gets to where he is now from emptyhanded.
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:20 pm

I read those comments on cpopaccess too...
seriously, why can't they just believe that he sold that much without having to buy any of those charts??? he doesn't need to buy them...he just has fans that buy a lot of his albums....
they should just leave him alone...he has worked so hard to get to where he is now without cheating...this is all his hard work for the past years...
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by awulubbshow Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:16 pm

woainishow wrote:^ I'm also aware of Cpopaccess's occasionally questionable (at times less-than-honorable) motives in translating certain news articles...but this is sorta lame, even for them

It's very interesting that the first conclusion they come to (in the article) is that Show's sales figures are incorrect in some way, not that the percentages may have been miscalculated... -_-

But I believe that actions speak louder than words...and the celebration Show's company held for him speaks for itself. So anyone doubting the legitimacy of his album's sales needs to seriously reflect upon their own motives for believing such hogwash, and swallow down a big 'ol slice of humble pie Cool

well said! the one piece of news that they decide to post about show is the one about "fake" album sales. since show's promotion period started, there has been no posts on him whatsoever--none about his new MVs, sign-sing functions, etc. i am seriously considering boycotting cpopaccess now. i know cpopaccess basically translated a taiwanese media report, so it's technically not their faulty reporting, but still. why choose to translate that particular newsbite? >:[[[

awulubbshow
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by awulubbshow Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Rita8D wrote:Im now even furious when I checked the comments on cpopaccess. I saw ppl saying that he's is cheap and swindled fans money to buy more albums to get hugs and pics._.;; and saying this album suck !!! want to find out who they are and curse them D: and draw figures with their names on it and stabb them!!!!!
I guess they hav their own opinions cuz they don't no anything about Show, but still, they shouldn't just put any kind of bad comments._.ll like some ppl just put thumb downs on his mvs or spam with bad comments!!jeeze...( if u dont like it than don't watch it, instead of putting bad comm. and ruin ppl mood and start a fight)
I think the media need to CHILL and always so many times!!Where's the proof? just some charts and pics don't explain anything ._.;; Why can't they say anything about his hardworks?improvements?dedications?efforts?talents? he is a role model !!and may be u ppl, the media, should learn from him like his sinceresNESS and idk NICE!!!and how he gets to where he is now from emptyhanded.

i was really upset by those comments too! the "three albums, take a picture; five albums, a hug" rule is obviously smth show created to give fans more opportunities for close interactions with him. as far as i know, this rule existed before show signed with gold typhoon, so this is clearly not a selling tactic his company made up! people who post malicious comments usually don't know what they're talking about! like people claiming show is copying ___ singer, or ___ style. let's be honest here, anything mainstream today is under influence from the american pop scene, and anyone who comes after Michael Jackson pretty much has nothing original to offer!
but kudos to show for not letting this get to him. a couple years back, when these "buying charts" rumors started, he was visibly very perturbed by the news. im glad he's now gaining more confidence and telling naysayers in the face that they've got it wrong!

awulubbshow
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:46 pm

i'm pretty pissed with the news and comments so i rly feel like commenting here again Neutral
i've read comments too, about show copying other artists, not just michael jackson but other asian artists as well, but no offence to the other asian artists they say he's copying, he's much more famous compared to them Neutral
i dont know if why don't these stupid ppl believe more than 100,000 ppl would buy his album, he really has a lot of fans
Let's put it this way, there are some ppl who didn't buy his album (sadly, like me) but there are people who bought like 3 versions of his album. So it's like the people who bought the 3 versions are representing those who didn't buy the album. It's like they're buying for them Smile right? or no?
anyway i'm rly freaking pissed, and the Rashomon album is still increasing its sales. Like me, i just bought the Rashomon album this year, and there are still people who just discovered him also buying the Rashomon album. It still will increase.
I also saw the bfb clip about Xiao Gui saying about the stuff they're gna say about Show but i nvr believed it will happen. I mean Xiao Gui just mentioned that they're gonna accuse him of buying the charts and then they still accuse him?
If Gold typhoon rly buys the charts, why don't the other artists have the same sales? I mean the other stars in GT have only 40,000+ sales.
I'm seriously pissed off.... Neutral

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:10 am

i just can say that i believe in him~~we believe in him .. and those who dont.. probably will not matter~~as long as we stand up believing in him~~

err~~i had never seen someone as honest and as persevering as Show, can't he deserve everything he gets? I mean it's not in a simple blink of an eye and he gets all these.. he works hard.. and he definitely worth those blessings~~

just go on questioning.. go on doubting .. it will just make you tired Razz
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:49 am

when Show releases an album, crap news, just come out, why must it??
arghh >.< this pisses me off, like on his trendy man album, he was suspected buying the charts and now another crap news came out??? why can't they accept the fact, that Show did great on his album? why must they always suspect him of buying charts?? why can't they believe that his album is no.1? this is just so stupid, Show doesn't deserve this.. he worked hard for his album to be no.1 !! why can't they understand that?

Show, jia you..!! you can prove that they're wrong.!! Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:37 pm

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:i'm pretty pissed with the news and comments so i rly feel like commenting here again Neutral
i've read comments too, about show copying other artists, not just michael jackson but other asian artists as well, but no offence to the other asian artists they say he's copying, he's much more famous compared to them Neutral
i dont know if why don't these stupid ppl believe more than 100,000 ppl would buy his album, he really has a lot of fans
Let's put it this way, there are some ppl who didn't buy his album (sadly, like me) but there are people who bought like 3 versions of his album. So it's like the people who bought the 3 versions are representing those who didn't buy the album. It's like they're buying for them Smile right? or no?
anyway i'm rly freaking pissed, and the Rashomon album is still increasing its sales. Like me, i just bought the Rashomon album this year, and there are still people who just discovered him also buying the Rashomon album. It still will increase.
I also saw the bfb clip about Xiao Gui saying about the stuff they're gna say about Show but i nvr believed it will happen. I mean Xiao Gui just mentioned that they're gonna accuse him of buying the charts and then they still accuse him?
If Gold typhoon rly buys the charts, why don't the other artists have the same sales? I mean the other stars in GT have only 40,000+ sales.
I'm seriously pissed off.... Neutral

I remember seeing that episode but now I can't find it -- the one where Xiao Gui jokes/predicts that the media will accuse Show of inflating the sales. Out of curiosity, which ep was it?
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:00 am

@kimmortal sorry, i'm not sure Sad i didn't watch the whole ep, the one i saw was like a cut version Sad

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatte Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:22 am

like seriously, aren't they tired of reporting the same thing again n again everytime he released an album?
chocolatte
chocolatte
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 204

http://reen-spe.xanga.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:28 am

@kimmortal: It's in Stina's vids on youtube. I thinks its the 'How my 2011 started off' ep. Smile
@lollipop: Where'd you buy the Rashomon album? I wanna buy too. Smile

I agree with lollipop, if GT buys the charts, why aren't the other GT artist having same sales as Show? And Show has lots and lots of fans so obviously his sales are high. Let's just ignore these pathetic people who make up stories to ruin Show. scratch
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:01 am

i'm still super darn pissed with this Neutral trying to ruin somebody's life, why don't they ruin their own life, they deserve it anyway Neutral i hope they know how it feels to have ppl saying untrue things like that to you Sad Evil or Very Mad

rawrr101 wrote:@kimmortal: It's in Stina's vids on youtube. I thinks its the 'How my 2011 started off' ep. Smile
@lollipop: Where'd you buy the Rashomon album? I wanna buy too. Smile

I agree with lollipop, if GT buys the charts, why aren't the other GT artist having same sales as Show? And Show has lots and lots of fans so obviously his sales are high. Let's just ignore these pathetic people who make up stories to ruin Show. scratch

rawrr, they were gifts, one was from my cousin when she went to HK and the other one was from my dad's friend and he's taiwanese. sorry, it's rly hard to find here in the philippines, but i saw one album here but it's fake Sad

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next