Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/21/2008 - NetEase] DVD Tops Both Charts, Show Lo Agrees to 7-digit Movie Pay

+11
Jazz
Tonya
chinesegiirl93
stuipid445
kprincess
gandezt
Felicitationx3
..|dreeam|..
blissfulting
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
15 posters

Go down

[07/21/2008 - NetEase] DVD Tops Both Charts, Show Lo Agrees to 7-digit Movie Pay Empty [07/21/2008 - NetEase] DVD Tops Both Charts, Show Lo Agrees to 7-digit Movie Pay

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:00 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*
DVD Tops Both Charts, Show Lo Agrees to 7-digit Movie Pay

07/21/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By a high percentage, Show Lo’s new DVD championed both the G-Music and 5 Music sales charts. His record company especially took Show back to the Taipei Arena for a celebratory party.

Yesterday was Show’s DVD celebratory party. By a high percentage, Show Lo’s new DVD championed both the G-Music and 5 Music sales charts. His record company had especially took Show back to the Taipei Arena for a celebratory party, and sales have reached 50,000! Becoming 2008’s most selling DVD! The record company had especially taken Show back to the Taipei Arena to hold a celebratory party, and also gave him a little gold man + diamon cake, along with “Eucommia Complete Supplemental Chicken Soup” to celebrate and help recuperate Show, for his hard work in all of his promotions! With a stellar sales, Show kept saying, “Super excited! This is one of the most important milestones in my entertainment career!” But having consecutively held sign sing functions these past two days, Show jokingly said, “I had to! But will I get a bloody nose if I drink such boosted soup?”

“Cruel Stage” Documentary Live DVD has very good record sales, Show expressed, “I discovered that after this concert DVD, lots of people that used to not like me have started to like me as well! This is really important me! Especially since the sold so well this time, the sales rate and percentage surpassed my album! How about I just release DVDs in the future, next time I’ll release a swimsuit DVD, will that sell even better? Ha!” Show also revealed, “At previous sign sing functions, there were these people that looked like gangsters, after they got on stage, they said in Taiwanese, ‘I used to hate you! But after watching your DVD, I like you now!’ and afterwards gave me a big hug, which made me really touched! I had originally thought that they came to spoil the event, so I had wanted to run away!”

At the celebratory party yesterday, EMI’s Mandarin Department Inspector General Kuo Yung Ai represented the company and gave the little gold man+diamond cake to congratulate Show on his great sales for “Cruel Stage.” Whether it’s in the record company, in drama, in endorsements, in hosting, Show’s progression is extensive and distinctive becoming the new generation’s all-around entertainer, “Entertainment King!” Besides thanking the record company for their hard work, he also expressed, “I was the first artist to hold a concert at the Arena! And this was also the first place I held my ticketed concert! And now that I’ve released the “Cruel Stage” DVD with such good sales records, the Arena is my land of fortune! I’m really grateful for everyone’s support!”

With a full schedule, after promoting his DVD, he will be challenging himself with filming a movie, making him even more befitting as an all-around entertainer! The management is value’s Show’s first step onto the big-screen, because after pushing away 5 movies including comedies, fighting action, police thrillers....etc, they finally set up for a 7-digits in Hong Kong dollars modern-day love story. Show revealed, “The company told me not to say it because everything is still under discussion, but Charlene had said it, so the company just announced it publicly!” In September, he’ll be going to Shanghai to film “Years of passion” (?) [temporary name]. Show expressed, “I’ve filmed ‘Detective Two and a Half’ and ‘Expect a Miracle’ before, and they’re both comedies, this time it’s really different, which makes me really nervous, but also really happy! But during that time I’ll be leaving you guys for a while, so fans and friends, if you want to see me, you’ll have to grasp the opportunity now!”

Source: Net Ease
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/21/2008 - NetEase] DVD Tops Both Charts, Show Lo Agrees to 7-digit Movie Pay Empty Re: [07/21/2008 - NetEase] DVD Tops Both Charts, Show Lo Agrees to 7-digit Movie Pay

Post by vickie Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:11 pm

50,000 MY GOSH! I knew it was selling well;; after all, its SHOW LUO:D lol...
whee,, SWIMSUIT DVD?! LOL, I'll get TWO then, if he does have one XD &&& AWESOME,, movie <3333 wheee!

thanks so much stina jie;; its so great to see news like this after work LOL
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[07/21/2008 - NetEase] DVD Tops Both Charts, Show Lo Agrees to 7-digit Movie Pay Empty Re: [07/21/2008 - NetEase] DVD Tops Both Charts, Show Lo Agrees to 7-digit Movie Pay

Post by blissfulting Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:27 pm

yayy i'm so glad to see show becoming more successful by the minute! woww he really has come a long way...those gangster-looking people. the fact that they started liking him after watching his DVD...ahhhh this makes me not able to wait for the DVD to arrive. the mail needs to be faster!!

wahh he's getting paid a 7 digit amount for the movie! he'll be even more rich before we know it lol.
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:59 pm

WOOOOOOOOO!!!
"Oh my...unbelievable!" hahaha =P

Congratulations to Show!
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:32 pm

I am so happy for him and knowing that I helped! Very Happy GO SHOW, HE DESERVES IT!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 pm

My gosh!
U r so great man!
Congratz 4 ur dvd..
Datz all bcz ur hard work his entire life..
Wah..
+_+
N congratz 4 all things u got..
U deserve 4 it..

Wawawa
I cant wait 4 dat movie..
Hope it'll be aired here!
>o<
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:33 am

Woah!!
It's selling that well huh??
CONGRATS Show!!!

Swimsuit DVD??!!
It'll sell even better!! lol

Although we'll miss him when he goes to ShangHai for the movie filming, we'll support him.. Just take more pics and update your blog regularly, Show..
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:10 am

WOW~!! He sure is rich now, as i have said in many posts. HAHAs..maybe i am jealous.

Does this mean that once he start filming the movie and all, we can't see him very often in Yu Bai ( 100% entertainment ) anymore ??
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:24 am

Haha.. Xiao zhu congratulation!!!!!!!!

Gangsters that hate show before? lol
I HATE SHOW SOON!! HE IS TOO HOT XDDD§
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:27 am

50.000...omg.. o.O
CONGRAT SHOW REALLY!!
YOU'RE REALLY A CHAMP OF THE CHAMPS
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:12 am

Ooowh...Congratulations!! DVD sold so well...
U'r really great!!
I can't wait for your big-screen movie...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:41 am

YEAH Show!! ^_^

No one deserves that gold man and diamond cake as much as he does xD

Yay~ the world loves Show cheers
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:17 pm

can't wait for the movie... I haven't buy the DVD. I try to search for in the local record store but they don have...guess i have to buy online.....
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:33 pm

that's such a cute cake!!! O_O and wow, awesome dvd sales!! haha, maybe it will "gai ban" XD
i cannot WAIT for the movie to come out since it won't be a comedy, so it'll be very refreshing to see Show in it <3
and he's a cook in the movie right? even more shuai!!! i remember that time when he cooked for elva, so handsome, and now we'll be able to see it on the big screen =D
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by tvjunkiee Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:30 pm

congradulations!! can't wait for my copy to come in from yesasia, hahaa!
he really is getting hotter and hotter in the industry.
tvjunkiee
tvjunkiee
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down