Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Movie Dream Still Needs Some Rearranging

+9
engin
mahcutesweety
Tonya
karedace
Felicitationx3
Smartie
vickie
jhesa43
o_ost1nao_o
13 posters

Go down

[09/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Movie Dream Still Needs Some Rearranging Empty [09/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Movie Dream Still Needs Some Rearranging

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:27 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Show Lo's Movie Dream Still Needs Some Rearranging

09/23/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo's dream to the big screen has met with an obstacle. His collaboration of "Passionate Years" with Ah Sa [Charlene Choi] has yet to receive permission from Mainland China, so if the permit were to be delayed until mid-October, it will conflict with the release of his new album, and he'd have to ask for a leave of absence from the production, or else he could only grit his teeth and give up the film.

"Passionate Years" is Show's first returning step onto the big screen, but due to filming in Shanghai, they had to first obtain permission from Mainland China. But this has been extended for a week already, and the planned filming time was set for a month and a half, and if they are unable to commence filming before mid-October, then Show needs to do preparations for his new album in November, so he'll have to once again delay the filming, but Charlene also has a packed schedule, and if the times cannot be arranged, then she could only give it up too. With regards tot his, Show isn't regretful, "In this case, my album can have a more complete preparation."

Last week, Show brought his mother to Japan for a vacation, and coincidentally Rainie Yang, who is planning to break into the Japanese market next year with a single, was also there on vacation with her mother. Recently, both their dramas are fighting against each other, but they say that they watch each other's dramas. Rainie also said, "Our audience groups are a little different, but one is spectacular and thrilling, and one is extremely comical." The two will also be releasing albums in November, which may also be on battle.

After filming "Hot Shot," Show said he recently wouldn't dare visit the basketball courts because then players would want his to show off his skills from the drama. Rainie also said that she filmed "Miss No Good" and "Superstar Express" simultaneously so she's almost dead tired. Then in August, her "month visit" continued on for a month, and the one scene where she and Jiro Wang were to film in water was to wait until she "stopped bleeding."

Yesterday, Show and Rainie collaborated in an endorsement for a fast food restaurant, and when asked if she was replacing her senior, Jolin Tsai, Rainie rushed to explain, "Product endorsements are always just switching around." Like her previous endorsements have also switched spokespeople, whereas Jolin was unable to endorse because she was under other complications of business contracts.

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[09/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Movie Dream Still Needs Some Rearranging Empty Re: [09/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Movie Dream Still Needs Some Rearranging

Post by jhesa43 Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:41 pm

o_ost1nao_o

thanks for sharing this info.

i know SHoW will overcome this obstable...now i know that God is always there to guide and protect him in all his doing..Show is a good and talented person that is why i know he will overcome it. Go SHOW...Dont give up! Smile You can do it. Chayo!
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

[09/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Movie Dream Still Needs Some Rearranging Empty Re: [09/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo's Movie Dream Still Needs Some Rearranging

Post by vickie Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:56 pm

YOU KNOW WAT! it sucks...
cuz FINE, ok, movie's delayed..there can be a second chance
but GOSH. they gotta put him bak on screen.
i mean he's ON bfb..
but i miss LIVE
i wanna see the "NOW" Show..

and the movie thing..shouldnt the director have done everything BEFORE hosting the press con?!

Show sounded like he cant do anything about it besides accepting the fact that his dream wont come true YET...
and that his fans...which is US...are probably super disappointed by the news.

ok yah, im like fussing about all this=,=' i cant help it! i want my Show back! I want OUR SHOW BACK! agree?!!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:12 pm

I hope they'll work it out! Give them permission already! Everyone is anticipating this movie, it'd be horrible if they gave it up. I think he said in the Mcdonalds interview that he has more free time now, well what's he gonna do with all that time? He needs to get back to BFB, we all miss him.

hm...their dramas are fighting each other huh? I think Hot Shot is better hehe Very Happy
YDY's role is slightly similar to Rainie's since they are both cute roles with exaggerated expressions (Rainie's more exaggerated), but haha I like Show's acting better. With Rainie, sometimes it's like =.='
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Stick in a tampon, every girl goes through it. That wuss, anyway.

Show will get permission, if he doesn't the album will be better, don't worry. Think of it as a win- win situation. I really want to see a Show movie. I have been hoping for almost a year. I hope Show comes to America so I can see him <33
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:37 am

Thanks for the translation!
I think I read another news article which said that the movie is pushed until Dec now. Does that mean that we won't be able to see Show on BFB for more than 2 months now?
Now that the movie's delayed, I think he won't be as stressed out, and he can also spend more time on his album! which is a good thing.

I hope everything will work out at the end. Even if Show ends up not acting in this movie, I'm sure that he will have other opportunities because EVERYONE loves him!

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:41 am

karen: he WAS gonna take a two month break to begin with..iono if he's still making that choice. I'm hopin he'll come back for Oct and leave Nov and Dec....it's better that way anyways.

yeah i HEARD EEG's tryin to keep Show as main. gosh=,= EEG, how i hate that company-__-'
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:47 am

vickie:
maybe he will drop by Jolin's LV concert on Nov 29th then? I don't know but I have a strong feeling that Show will host a concert in LV in the beginning of next year...(don't we all wish that it's true?). considering Capitol always lets Jolin have concerts there and Show should have the same opportunity!
hmm... but on the other hand, it might be unfair for Danson I guess since he just picked up the hosting role... I really want to see Show though..

and yah, I heard that too, EEG, I have heard some bad things about that company...

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:22 am

LAS VEGAS.. NEXT YEAR?! I'M THERE!!!

HAHAHA.. i really hope your 'strong feeling' is RIGHT! LOL Smile

i really wanna see Show back on BFB too! even though he's been on every other episode.. LoL Smile

blegh.. i heard stuff about EEG =\ not good stuff, obviously.

i hope Show's movie dream holds though.. and pulls through.. Smile

and BTW.. i CANNOT WAIT for his album, yeah yeah yeah?! Very Happy

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:08 am

no..... -_____-" God please don't let this...
jia you show!!! don't give up!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:41 am

i hope his movie won't be cancelled..
so don't give up..

i can't wait for his new album.!haha..
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:35 pm

everything will be fine:D I can't wait for his new album Very Happy:D
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:47 pm

me too...i cant wait for his next album...Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:38 pm

karen: is show luo playing games with me? BEGINNING of next yr?!! right??? dont tell me in the middle of next yr..imma smack his butt! LOL. im going bak to Asia next summer..so he better not come!! LMAO. Jolin's not only going to LV, she's going to SAN JOSE TOO..which is HALF AN HR AWAY FROM ME! lol...so if SHOW comes, ill buy the most expensive ticket for sure...if he's going to San Jose XD
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:26 am

...rainie's period came for a year? O_O that's...not very healthy lol

-_- why can't he delay his album? i'd rather see the movie (since this will be his break through), and hear his new album some other time, not that his album isn't good, it's just, the movie is more anticipated for cuz he hasn't done one in such a long time!

but yea, hope the kinks will all be worked out soon!
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:43 am

vickie wrote:karen: is show luo playing games with me? BEGINNING of next yr?!! right??? dont tell me in the middle of next yr..imma smack his butt! LOL. im going bak to Asia next summer..so he better not come!! LMAO. Jolin's not only going to LV, she's going to SAN JOSE TOO..which is HALF AN HR AWAY FROM ME! lol...so if SHOW comes, ill buy the most expensive ticket for sure...if he's going to San Jose XD

I'm just "predicting", but yah, I don't know why but all my fave artists just like to host concerts on the most random school weekends...and I can't just fly to ie. LV for 2 days..(I don't have that kind of money to spend anyways). I hope to visit taipei again next year too!=) I know eh, San Jose, you should totally go, Vickie! I'm crossing my fingers that Show is going to be a guest!

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:53 am

LOL lucy, i meant "month" her period lasted for a MONTH.. LoL.. woops.. tells you how much i actually re-read what i write.. lmfao.. i don't edit, can you tell? LOL Smile but in any case i don't think it's very good, a month. or a year. haha..

i think he wants to be a 'singer' more than a MOVIE actor, he said before that if he had to give one aspect of himself up, it'd be going onto the big screen.

i just hope everything just works out.. so both his album and movie work out.. if not this movie, then another.. i'm not all that about pairing either. Charlene is so .. overused, and i mean that in just the most literal meaning, please no connotations!.. Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:42 am

lol, if it was a year, i'd be worried for her. but still, a month is not normal either lol. but yea, i haven't heard other female celebrities talk about their period as much as rainie does lol

all the best to Show! hope everything works out ><
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:26 am

LOL YEAR OMG. SHE WLD HAVE BLED TO DEATH ALR.

ugh the movie thing is seriously WTF? why didn't they do all the arrangements and confirmed everything before asking Show to take leave? that just doesn't make any sense.

but on the other hand, i hope he comes back to bfb soon. and movie vs album? i rather he does the album. there'll be other BETTER movie opportunities anyway.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alikoh Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:14 pm

lol @ missfangirl
ahaha bleed to death
poor rainie
alikoh
alikoh
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:43 am

Please quickly give the permission. I really want to see him on movie.
OMG how terrible Rainie had. It was a month!
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down