Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/11/2008 - DZWWW] Show Lo and Charlene Choi to make a movie!

+16
littlecutekitty
engin
chinesegiirl93
JuiceBox
Jazz
kprincess
gandezt
Tonya
..|dreeam|..
luoi87
Killer_smile
vickie
Felicitationx3
blissfulting
ohretro
o_ost1nao_o
20 posters

Go down

[07/11/2008 - DZWWW] Show Lo and Charlene Choi to make a movie! Empty [07/11/2008 - DZWWW] Show Lo and Charlene Choi to make a movie!

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Show Lo and Charlene Choi to make a movie!

07/11/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next month Show Lo and Charlene Choi will meet up to discuss with the director about their new film, currently named . The film is said to be a high budget movie, and the director used a 7 digit number to invite Show to be the male lead. Show who is very popular these days have been recieving a lot of invitations to star in many projects, he have accepted this role and will be giving his first male lead movie to Charlene. EEG is planning two movies for Charlene the second half of the year, one of which is with Show. At recent functions, Charlene said that she have met Show and are good friends. Twins were also in Show's last years' concert.

In the movie, Show would be a French cuisine chief whereas Charlene only expose she would be dealing with fashion - clothes. The director also revealed that he is planning to change both of their images and possibly make
this movie a tragic romance.

Filming begin in September, and it is schedule to hit theaters during Valentine's Day of 2009 (next year).

Source : DZWWW
Translated by SaSaChunlove @ Asianfanatics.net

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/11/2008 - DZWWW] Show Lo and Charlene Choi to make a movie! Empty Re: [07/11/2008 - DZWWW] Show Lo and Charlene Choi to make a movie!

Post by ohretro Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:38 pm

Wow, a movie?
Sounds great, can't wait.
But Charlene...err...is that the girl who's in that movie with Wu Zun?
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

[07/11/2008 - DZWWW] Show Lo and Charlene Choi to make a movie! Empty Re: [07/11/2008 - DZWWW] Show Lo and Charlene Choi to make a movie!

Post by blissfulting Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:52 pm

ohretro
The only movie Wu Zun has is Butterfly Lovers, but that comes out in 2009. Are you talking about a drama, maybe? Let's see...in Romantic Princess, he starred with Angela Zhang, in Tokyo Juliet it was with Ariel Lin, and in Hana Kimi it was Ella Chen. Maybe you're confusing Charlene with one of them? As far as I know, I don't think they've done a movie together.

I don't know how I feel yet about the other lead being Charlene. She's pretty and all, but I'm not really a fan of hers. Nevertheless, I can't wait to see Show in a movie! This sorta reminds me of his MV for Hao Peng You with Ariel Lin. I think they would be really good together in a movie...IMO, Ariel's a great actress Smile
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:22 pm

yeah i think charlene worked with chun on some movie or drama thing.. i don't know what it is though.. bleh.

i'm not much of a fan either.. but i can tell you that Xiao Gui would be really jealous cuz he's like in love with her.. LOL :}

i want to see them make something like the Hao Peng You MV Smile
but WITH ariel :] buwahahaha..

ps. ting i couldn't help but read you signature.. and you like news!! YAY! Smile i LOVE them! LOL.. especialy ryo-chan though Razz the rest are okay. my least favorite is kato-kun or shige. whatever you prefer.. but they're so adorable.. especially in their Never Ending Wonderful Story DVD.. LoL.. okay. wayyyy off topic.

Yay go Show Smile and New Movie! Can't Wait.. ! ahahaha <3
at least it's not Gillian.. cuz we all know what she's been caught up in .. and i don't want Show to have to deal with it..:]

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:28 pm

horray! Show is making another movie. Yeah, Charlene is my fav. Twin girl! :] woot
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:45 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Charlene is in that movie with Wu Zun...Butterfly Lovers or whatever it's called. Oh yeah, Xiao Gui IS in love with Charlene...I remember Danson went on YLBFB and they made fun of Xiao Gui about it cause Danson loves her too.

Oh well, the movie still sounds pretty cool.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:45 pm

HEHE. She is=] I was her fan..lol, technically...she's okay in acting..but a very passionate girl^_^ she's cute i guess..not much of a fan of hers now..but LOL, thank you TWINS...or I wouldnt have fell in love with Show, cuz I would still think he's a PLAYER:P

Charlene's a happy funny girl...PREPARE FOR RUMORS. im warning ahead of time XDDD SOOOOOOO...lol,, a SAD movie for the both of them,, mite be "troublesome" especially when both of them love to LAUGH LOL.

stina jie & ting: WOOTS NEWS:D lol. off topic too! LOL..but ...hehe, i like Yamapi & Ryo;] lol.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:46 pm

a movie??...wowowow....but not a action one!!! Razz ...hehhe guess what its doesnt matter /....as long as SHOW is in it...

p/s..i actuallly hope main lead is Gillian not Charlene...but doesnt mattter...LOL
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:29 am

So great Razz Show with Charlene
Valentine's Day of 2009 I love you
But Show is also a chief in that new movie albino
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:03 am

OMG... OMG..

Show Lo is hitting the big screens!!
>< so proudd of him *sniff*
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:40 am

ahaha..when my friend Nunzia said to me.. I couldn't believe it..I tought it was a joke X""D
I'm super happy for him..
I saw her sometimes and she's really good! ^^
Show wel.. He's incredible.. I think that film will be a very success ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:33 am

Aw..
Film?!movie?!
Omg!!
I cant wait 4 dat!
It will be vv great!
Hope it will be aired here..
Im sososo happy!
^^"
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:00 am

YAY!! Finally~
A lead in a movie!!
And with Charlene.. Gosh.. i love her~
And Xiao Gui will be so jealous~
It'll definitely be fun if Show tease Xiao Gui about Charlene~
haha
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:03 am

I can't wait anymore!! I've always liked Charlene...
I feel that she's cute...n i watched many movies that she starred...
Really like her!! n from the pic above, i kinda feel like Charlene n Show is quite compatible...^^

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:41 am

YAY MOVIE cheers
Show's gonna be so cool ^.^ ooo~ Tragic romance sounds so interesting, I bet theres gonna be a few scenes where Show will have to shed his proffesional tears Smile
GAH GAH GAH~ can't wait ^___^

I dunno... but Ah Sa seems to be extremely popular since the Gillian incident... >_>" maybe its just me
but anyways, she's pretty cool I suppose Smile
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:46 am

Who is charlene?
The girl from twins or?
Loking forward to d movie!!!^^
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:16 pm

well i don't know who charlene is but Yes i would like Ariel better Very Happy ... SHOW IN MOVIE JEIIII Very Happy:D:D
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:51 pm

Yeah,
Tragic romance..
Im preparing 2 cry then..
Hahaha

We can look hw profesional Show in shed his tears..
N hw profesional Show in acting..
Hohoho
Ah im excited!!
MOOOVVVIIIIEEEE..!!!
There will be more ppl see Show,more ppl know Show,n more ppl love Show!!
He'll be more famous then!!
>o<
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:30 pm

Yeah, if I had to pick between Charlene and Gillian, it'd definitely be Ah Sa. When the whole Edison thing happened, like everyone else, I seriously could not believe Gillian would do that. This is a good reminder to us of how stars can have such...false images, and we'd never know unless something gets exposed. Has anyone seen Kung Fu Dunk? Charlene was in that with Jay Chou and River Chen. She was pretty good in that. I haven't seen all that many movies of hers though.

stina & vickie
yayy for NEWS! i know about the never ending wonderful story dvd but i haven't seen it yet. yeah...shige...his "hand thing" that he does during concerts when they sing "I.ZA.NA.I.ZU.KI" creeps me out. it's during that part he sings "kuchitsuke wo"...idk, some people think its sexy or whatever but for me, its just sissy-looking lol. i think koyama is really funny, whenever they do NEWS abake (exposure) he's also so goofy. tegoshi's one of the youngest (or the youngest) members and he's adorable and good at singing.
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:24 pm

awesomeness!!
haha, i never looked forward to valentine's day..but hey, thanks to this movie, i'd be looking forward to that day ^^

Show hitting the big screens..imagine that <3 but a tragic love story? =( that'd be so sad! ...like A Walk to Remember. i cried so hard.

i cannot wait ^^
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:15 pm

chinesegiirl93: Charlene IS the girl from Twins. She's one of the hittest young star lead for movies nowadays..she never stopped filming movies;P hmm..if u wanna get to know her better, LOL, check out the YLBFB eps of Twins. they're pretty funny (of course, there's SHOW)...if not..hm, watch some of her movies....=]

I used to like Gillian more..LOL..but....hahha...things changed...havent been a fan of them for a longg while~
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:06 am

I'm very happy to hear this news.
Can't wait to watch it
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:52 am

I can't wait to watch the new movie!
not really a fan of twins but am interested to see what the movie is like because of Show! =)

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:26 am

that's right...
We'll see Show in a movie ahahha!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:26 am

oh wow he's going to be in a movie! (:

i'm not a big fan of Twins...and i can't think of any Twins-movie that i actually like. sigh. i hope it'll be a good movie but i don't want to have too high expectations because i'm quite picky about movies and i don't want to be disappointed by the plot/acting (not talking about Show of course)/dialogue etc etc.

though i understand that this wld be a big break for Show and a chance for us to ogle at him on the big screen! (:
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:50 am

wow! been waiting for him to hit the big screen.... will still to countdown from now...hahaha..well me not a fan of twins oso but Charlene was ok...
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down