Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Show Luo Got# Top 3 in Album Sales and Jolin Tsai avoids ex-lover, tops 2009 album sales chart

+10
chingstaa
fshirles
annakebana
rokziie
xiangxuanlin
tracy
kriztetalovesxioazhu
dragon35fire90
alyanna
miakaloveshow
14 posters

Go down

Show Luo Got# Top 3 in Album Sales and Jolin Tsai avoids ex-lover, tops 2009 album sales chart Empty Show Luo Got# Top 3 in Album Sales and Jolin Tsai avoids ex-lover, tops 2009 album sales chart

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:35 am

Show Luo Got# 3 Jolin Tsai avoids ex-lover, tops 2009 album sales chart

original source: China News
translated by minchong92 @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With fewer rivals including rumored ex-boyfriend Jay Chou, Jolin Tsai claims first place on 2009 album sales charts. Her album “Flower Butterfly” sold 130,000 copies and was the only album this year that broke the 100,000 mark. Following in second place, Fahrenheit’s “Love You More and More” sold 60,000 copies. Show Luo’s “Trendy Man” and Wang Lee Hom “Heart Beat” tied for 3rd place, each selling 50,000 albums. Fish Leong closed out the top 5 with “Fall in Love & Songs”, selling 45,000 copies.

Taiwan’s Apple Daily newspaper made these conclusions based on the business reports released by the record companies. They started to count record sales for albums released this year. Wang Lee Hom and Show Luo, who both released their albums in December of last year, were included. Jolin Tsai’s “Flower Butterfly” was confirmed to be this year’s champion in record sales. But when she received the news overseas, Jolin exclaimed: “Really? First place? Thank you everyone, next year I will challenge the stage again.”

Compared to Jolin’s 2003 hit album “Magic” sales of 350,000, her CD sales have decreased by 220,000 copies. This shows that the public’s way of purchasing music has changed drastically. Fahrenheit’s second place sales of 60,000 copies shows that the music industry is shrinking. Yesterday, Fahrenheit commented: “Good results are an encouragement, we will continue to work hard.”

As for Show Luo, his popularity has continued to grow year by year. His new albums bring better sales than the previous ones. Last year, Show’s album placed 9th. This year, Show has risen to 3rd place. So he said with confidence regarding the music industry: “Even though it is a little depressing, we’ll still find a chance to start anew.”

#1 Jolin Tsai

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Album: Flower Butterfly/花蝴蝶
Sales: 130,000

#2 Fahrenheit

Album: Loving You More and More/越來越愛
Sales: 60,000

(Tied for 3rd with WLH)
#3 Show Luo

Album: Trendy Man/潮男正傳
Sales: 50,000

(Tied for 3rd with Show)
#3 Wang Lee Hom

Album: Heart Beat/心跳
Sales: 50,000

#5 Fish Leong
Album: Fall in Love & Songs/靜茹&情歌-別再為他流淚
Sales: 45,000

#6 Cheer Chen
Album: Sun/太陽
Sales: 44,000

#7 Joanna Wang
Album: Joanna & Wang Ruo Ling/Joanna & 王若琳
Sales: 40,000

#8 Various Taiwan Artists
Album: Faith Map/信心地圖
Sales: 33,000

#9 Jam Hsiao
Album: Princess/王妃
Sales: 32,000

#10 Sodagreen
Album: Daylight of Spring/春日光
Sales: 30,000
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Show Luo Got# Top 3 in Album Sales and Jolin Tsai avoids ex-lover, tops 2009 album sales chart Empty Re: Show Luo Got# Top 3 in Album Sales and Jolin Tsai avoids ex-lover, tops 2009 album sales chart

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:41 am

im so confused i know show lo album reach at 130,000+ but did'nt reach 150,000..that why he was not wearing a girl outfit..why its only declare 50,000..and he always got the top 1 in chart and his album always sold out...plus the overseas sales of his album..Show really don't want to declare all...for me he was the top 1 in album sales... bounce
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Show Luo Got# Top 3 in Album Sales and Jolin Tsai avoids ex-lover, tops 2009 album sales chart Empty Re: Show Luo Got# Top 3 in Album Sales and Jolin Tsai avoids ex-lover, tops 2009 album sales chart

Post by alyanna Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:22 am

congratulations to show I'm so happy Very Happy
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Hey number 3 from number 9 isn't bad! It'll definitely be higher next time ;P!!! He's only gonna go up! Loll.
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:36 pm

congrats SHOW!!!hope his next album will put him in first place next year Smile

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:06 pm

9th place to 3rd place is a big jump. CONGRATS! Lets do this SHOW LUO!!

Last edited by tracy on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
tracy
tracy

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:36 am

thanks for posting! it has been really a fruitful year for our dearest show! Smile number three is already a big achievement for him! Smile

well~ i assume the next album would have a better sales since da lang and xue hai have more fans now! Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:24 am

i also wondered why he only have 50k sales.
well, i bet next yr he would be in number one! lmaooo. *dreaming* haha.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:57 am

I thought he sold more than what it says.
I think he doesn't want to reveal all.
Haizz, it's okay show.
There's still next year!
I hope next year you could top the charts!
I wish you the best of luck! (:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:18 am

Since his last album has released on 26th Dec, which means most of the sales didn't count into Year 2009, that's why his sales was behind FLH.

Remember 'Trendyman' was number 9 for the year of 2008, that was remarkable sales since only five days (one week)'s sale has been calculated, (compare to some singers who sold for whole year or couple of months.)

I found there's always a problem for his album's ranking, cos he normally releases albums at the end of the year. That is, sales to be divided into two for two years...

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon35fire90 Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:05 pm

^ Oh is that how it works? Hm.

Well maybe he'll be #1 this year since he's releasing in 2010? Lol.
But wait, that doesn't make sense...? Then why do they release the album sales chart now, when it's not even the end of the year yet? =\
dragon35fire90
dragon35fire90
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by chingstaa Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:52 am

miakaloveshow wrote:im so confused i know show lo album reach at 130,000+ but did'nt reach 150,000..that why he was not wearing a girl outfit..why its only declare 50,000..and he always got the top 1 in chart and his album always sold out...plus the overseas sales of his album..Show really don't want to declare all...for me he was the top 1 in album sales... bounce

This is so true Very Happy if you go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (except this is in chinese), this is the company that Show is in i believe. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Under Artist news you can see that he sold at least 135,365 albums...not 50k. I dont understand why its 50k on the news!
chingstaa
chingstaa
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:15 am

wow..jay chou is really not on this list???? he hasn't released an album since last year october! 0.o
never really like jay chou, but it seems as if he's not releasing any more albums..

Soooo Proud of Show Luo, Jolin, and Wang Leehom!! All three are favorites of mine! *especially Show*
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 am

yes, he will be number one next year! Smile

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:55 pm

wow !
i hope show can fulfill his dream
to release 150,000 copies
so he can be #1 this year ! ohyeah !! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by calvinida175 Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm

yeah..he should got first place..Anyway..He made abig improve Very Happy..He will do better next time..Smile)..GO SHOW!!This is the news:

Chao M True Story 』sales Mile! Zhang Zhi-Xiang Luo another 135,365 Refresh own records!(2009-03-20)

Show Luo "The tide is Male True Story" sold again flowed in. The cumulative sales of 135,365 Zhang, personal record of the highest sales volume rising! Chinese-speaking regions in the world, including Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia and so a total of 102 rating snatched the championship gold medal record company winds especially chosen the Grand Hotel, dinner run around for a while enjoy the meal more than the king of Show Luo NT 200 thousand yuan a rich banquet, and sent to spend 100 thousand in 9999 custom handmade gold record, I congratulate him on a good performance record at home and abroad! For the next album very idea of Zhi-Xiang Luo, it then decided to immediately set off to New York in April dancing to the next one give you a brand new album "re-evolution of Lord of the Dance"!

【Results】 The Story of an alarming wave of men, in addition to record-breaking sales of the album in major Chinese-speaking regions in the world, sales, on-demand, ringtone downloads and pop music charts grabbed 102 Champion, Show Luo happy to say: "I have at home There follow major list, I am very happy that several months of efforts to fully present before him, Thanking fans for their support and backing! "Gold Typhoon Music Group President, Greater China Huang Weixiang (Michael) has personally blessing to the press conference scene, but also generous cost of 100,000 yuan large amount of money sent to a hand-customized gold 9999 gold album: "Because of Show Luo made films, gold wind on the Chinese entertainment bless him a brother, Now It seems that this wish is indeed true, specially today sent gold records, a symbol of his good performance is not gilded gold 』『 Congratulations on Show Luo consecutive sales broke his own record, reaching 135,365 this wonderful record of Chang! " Show Luo also said we should happy to take home gold record collection: "Today's gold records, makes sense to me! I will take them to take home a good collection, which can be considered a new milestone in my own it!"

Music promotion just ended, the next album, and future plans to have more ideas of Show Luo, also decided to accelerate the pace of learning new dance steps with the determination to make their own new heights! In the hair piece wind send gold medals at a press conference the "Saint of the influx of millions of Lord of the Dance Tour", but also instantly honored! Show Luo in April will have to leave New York and has worked with Rihanna Rihanna, Fergie Fergie, Nelly Furtado Nelly Furtado ... and other famous artists of cooperation Luam teachers dancing! Again if we want an album to show "Asian Dance King" wonderful new dance steps! Show Luo also said: "The trip to New York in fact very full, we should use this time to be properly charged, learning a new dance, I hope to strengthen their bodies in rhythm and coordination, physical fitness, we should also be strengthened!" But loves to joke around he also reminded the company: "The next time you can send me to Hawaii, there are also classroom! the results came back changed hula Wang, ha ha!!"

In order to view the mouth of the king of Show Luo Xu fans can continue to shine, celebration ceremony, gold medals wind specially prepared set of banquet dishes consolation Show Luo in promoting the issue of hard work, and the banquet meal per person is necessary to NT 4,000, Show Luo with a smile : "It was tough, but I have a price for the entire campaign period, we do do not hesitate ah!" while it is an excellent album sales prove everything, Show Luo, or frankly: "Let me out of the rumor is indeed becoming more sensitive! fear being questioned eyes!, but this time I went around the publicity, but more warm, let me know but it is still a lot of people are very supportive of me! "Gold Medal winds Greater China CEO Huang Weixiang (Michael) Xu Zhi-Xiang Luo matter sorted out then the period Every exquisite banquet meal, like a meal, use real materials for internal and external dazzling win everyone's attention and affirmation, continued to conquer all of Asia!

site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

calvinida175
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down