Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/16/11 CPop Access] Show Luo: champion of 2011 album sales

4 posters

Go down

[11/16/11 CPop Access] Show Luo: champion of 2011 album sales  Empty [11/16/11 CPop Access] Show Luo: champion of 2011 album sales

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:57 am

Who is number one in sales for 2011? Appledaily obtained sales data recorded between January 1st and October 31st from five record companies. According to the report, Show Luo, who was number one last year, reigns the chart again with “Only For You”, which had sold 150 thousand copies. From second to fifth place, Stefanie Sun’s “It’s Time” has sold 75 thousand copies, Aaron Yan’s “The Next Me” has sold 68 thousand copies, and A-Mei Chang’s “R U Watching?” has sold 45 thousand copies.

Show sold 155 thousand copies with his last year's album, while he has sold 5 thousand copies less with this year's. Nonetheless, he is still the champion. He expressed joyfully via text message, “Thank you for all the fans’ support. I probably won’t be able to sleep tonight! But it’s okay, I will go home and enjoy this feeling. Hopefully, I’ll be able to keep this up.”

It has been four years since Stefanie released an album. Although "It's Time" makes her second in sales with 75 thousand copies sold, the recession of the music industry is apparent when compared to her previous album, “Kite”, which sold an impressive 380 thousand copies. Her record company Wonderful Music expressed, “Thank you for the music listeners for supporting Stefanie. This proves that Stefanie’s hard work and persistence were all worth it.”

Idol singer Aaron Yan of Fahrenheit received a lot of support from his die-hard fans. “The Next Me”, which is his first solo EP, managed to put him in third place ahead of the other “Kings” and “Queens” of the industry. He expressed thanks for the recognition yesterday.

Hebe Tien was fifth last year with her first solo album, “To Hebe”, which sold 50 thousand copies. She released her second album, “My Love” this year and advanced one spot on the chart. However, the album has just been released in September, so it is hard to tell what its final sales number will be.

A-Mei Chang continues to be consistent in sales. “R U Watching?” was released in April and has sold 45 thousand copies, placing her in fifth place.

[img][/img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(C) Written by: fufu on 11/16/2011 @ CpopAccess.com
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[11/16/11 CPop Access] Show Luo: champion of 2011 album sales  Empty Re: [11/16/11 CPop Access] Show Luo: champion of 2011 album sales

Post by rawrr101 Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:55 am

Congrats Show! Smile Number 1 for 2 consecutive years. Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

[11/16/11 CPop Access] Show Luo: champion of 2011 album sales  Empty Re: [11/16/11 CPop Access] Show Luo: champion of 2011 album sales

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:29 am

“Thank you for all the fans’ support. I probably won’t be able to sleep tonight! But it’s okay, I will go home and enjoy this feeling. Hopefully, I’ll be able to keep this up.”

your welcome show. I'm so proud of you! Good work! Keep it up!
As long as you make us happy, we'll make you happy!
Jia You!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 am

yay number 1 again heehheeh congrats Show Very Happy
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down