Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2012/03/26 UDN] Show Luo autograph session, fighting for album sales 

+2
tpsheartts
lollipopbbt<3show
6 posters

Go down

[2012/03/26 UDN] Show Luo autograph session, fighting for album sales  Empty [2012/03/26 UDN] Show Luo autograph session, fighting for album sales 

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 am

"Xiao Zhu" Show Luo's new album "9ood Show" pre-order autograph session started yesterday, fighting for the highest annual album sales for the third time, pushing aside 15 shows, losing 45 million to fulfill his promise of a weekly autograph session in Taiwan. Xiao Zhu feels disappointed, personally seeing reports of chasing album sales, but cannot be negative to not discredit the team's effort, almost losing temper before and thought of swearing,  his emotions written all over his face. Fortunately, his temper went away as fast as it came, training his manners.

Xiao Zhu did street dancing when he was 15, tearing his knee cartilage and by 20 year old, he had a flat foot symptom, the doctor then recommended for a surgery to put artificial cartilage. Xiao Zhu who was afraid of not being able to dance again, rejected the surgery, saying: "Although at that time my career went downhill, I still believed I had a chance, I couldn't be a comedian forever." Being with the disease for 10 years, this time challenging the end of the world dance, the intense dance moves bring it back again.

During the pre-order autograph session, he did not do the 3 albums, one picture and 5 albums a hug, with people calling this as "money making", Xiao Zhu angrily replied since the first album he had only 6 fans arrive, he did it to thank the fans, "Otherwise, why would i still be this tired?"

When Xiao Zhu released his album, his brothers, the Party Boys burned 3 Million for the month for 10 buses. In the exterior of the bus, there are 6 TVs playing the Count on Me music video, helping to promote Xiao Xhu in the streets, fully implementing the "Everywhere there is always Xiao Zhu" promotional tagline.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Translated by: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: UDN

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2012/03/26 UDN] Show Luo autograph session, fighting for album sales  Empty Re: [2012/03/26 UDN] Show Luo autograph session, fighting for album sales 

Post by tpsheartts Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 am

wow thanks for the translation! poor xiao zhu Sad and poor us who wont be able to get a picture or a hug!

tpsheartts
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

[2012/03/26 UDN] Show Luo autograph session, fighting for album sales  Empty Re: [2012/03/26 UDN] Show Luo autograph session, fighting for album sales 

Post by u2bnv Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:40 am

yes, i feel very sad...and why 6 fans?????? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

u2bnv
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Tearing his knee cartilage when he was 15? Never knew this but now I do. Is his knee okay now? I mean does the pain went away? Or it occasionally goes back? Aww. I'm really worried. Sad
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by chen ni Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:43 pm

so by this we don't have a chance to have a picture with him again? why?for me its ok that way 3 cd's have pic and 5 have a hug because he's a super star in a way...he made it so many years ago...show hope you continue fighting 'cause we're just here always suporting you...love you show
chen ni
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Oh my!!! I'm so happy bounce He really did turn down 15 shows for his fan and "wives" for the autograph signing cheers It's good he could rest for awhile.

"...he did not do the 3 albums, one picture and 5 albums a hug, with people calling this as "money making"" He did this because in Japan there is no such thing as hug thing in public Sad I hope it will only be on this album. To be there and have a picture with him is a moment for his fans to feel they are part of him.
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down