Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[1/20/2009- ChinaTimes] Show Luo's 'Calling Big Star' flies; male lead changes to Mike He

+21
joolienguyen
freya1507
kprincess
fshirles
missfangirl
xraraix
nyanya_ndut
littlecutekitty
miakaloveshow
Felicitationx3
SiSi
jhesa43
statuskuo
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
huiwen
anne911
bubblo
archie1804
sze92
karedace
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[1/20/2009- ChinaTimes]  Show Luo's 'Calling Big Star' flies; male lead changes to Mike He Empty [1/20/2009- ChinaTimes] Show Luo's 'Calling Big Star' flies; male lead changes to Mike He

Post by karedace Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:50 am

Lately, Show Luo is quite unlucky, both in music and drama industry. The music circle points finger at him, saying he is ‘buying charts’ and the film circle gives his role to someone else. Intially, Show was going to be the male lead of new idol drama ‘Calling Big Star’ with Ah Sa as female lead, but just before filming started, did Show realize that producer Angie Chai had given his role to Mike He, without telling him. Show said in private: “Tell Angie sis to give the drama back to me.”

Angie makes a decision for her 'love'

Mike He is Angie’s ‘favourite’, they have collaborated in ‘Devil Beside You’, ‘Exchange Love’and ‘Infernal Lover’. However, the filming process of ‘Infernal Lover’ did not go very smoothly – changing director, changing female lead and re-shooting, it dragged on for 7 whole months. Angie felt apologetic to Mike, so she had to sacrifice Show and give ‘Calling Big Star’ to Mike as compensation.

Promises another drama to Show

Show’s manager clarified: “Initially, Angie told us that ‘Calling Big Star’ would begin filming in November, but because Show was going to release his album in December, therefore the schedule clashed.” But actually, ‘Calling Big Star’ will begin filming after Chinese New Year? Towards this, Show’s manager said: “No worries la, Angie has already promised that she will give another drama to Show.”

However, Mike’s manager said that Mike had already seen the script for ‘Calling Big Star’ when he was filming ‘Why Why Love’. She said: “Why does Angie need to compensate, it’s not like Mike doesn’t have anything to film.” But she revealed that because of the problems during filming ‘Infernal Lover’, Angie raised Mike’s pay, to express her apologies.

Guo Shi Lun's revealation angers Show

Everything is indeed not going smoothly for Show; earlier, Guo Shi Lun went on ‘Kang Xi Lai Le’ and he claimed that Show took girls to a hotel, and towards this, Show’s manager said angrily: “I don’t want to talk about this person, if he says it one more time, we will sue him.” As for Show’s fans, they will hold a ‘Back Up Show’ event at the Hua Shan Arts Centre on the afternoon of the 22nd, wanting to challenge the Guiness Records.

translated by: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
submitted by: x-WISHFULthinking

-------
Aww, I'm sure that there will be better opportunities for Show! (I don't really like Charlene anyways)
and why is Guo Shi Lun saying that about Show?

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

[1/20/2009- ChinaTimes]  Show Luo's 'Calling Big Star' flies; male lead changes to Mike He Empty Re: [1/20/2009- ChinaTimes] Show Luo's 'Calling Big Star' flies; male lead changes to Mike He

Post by sze92 Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:55 am

i am pretty sure everything will go back as it is. it's just some obstacles that every artist will go through.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

[1/20/2009- ChinaTimes]  Show Luo's 'Calling Big Star' flies; male lead changes to Mike He Empty Re: [1/20/2009- ChinaTimes] Show Luo's 'Calling Big Star' flies; male lead changes to Mike He

Post by archie1804 Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 am

who is guo shi lun anyway?! is he the hotel bell boy when he saw it >.<
I hate this guy!

noooo~~~ this is also a madeup article!
i don't think angie chai, mike, and show is a person like that.
i don't believe this article!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:34 am

thats so unfair for SHOW... when u promise someone to give something obviously u dont break the promise... but its unpredictable in this entertainment industry... but it just so bad for SHOW... they did all the photo shoots and all with Charlene and now change to Mike He.. and worst still secretly...!!
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:21 am

guys... this is what i will say to what happen to SHOW... always remember GOD has a better plan for him.... maybe that "CALLING BIG STAR" drama is really not for him and there's a big one that will earn him an award for a drama for a change...right Razz
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by huiwen Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:45 am

i thought Show is filming a movie called 'Passionate Years' with Charlene?
i think this drama is a different thing, is it or not?

Last edited by huiwen on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
huiwen
huiwen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 125

http://www.musical-life.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:25 am

anne911 wrote:guys... this is what i will say to what happen to SHOW... always remember GOD has a better plan for him.... maybe that "CALLING BIG STAR" drama is really not for him and there's a big one that will earn him an award for a drama for a change...right Razz

Yeah maybe u are right... Agree with you... he might have a better one that brings him more earnings and fame...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:38 am

oh. man.
eff this article.
the drama sounds retarded anyway.
i'm really glad he's not doing it.
and plus mike he really needs a job.
as for guo shi lun
he needs to learn how NOT to back stab his 'friend'
wtf.
@#$)(#*@*(&$@

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:08 am

backstabber.
those idiots!
^(&*&*)*()*)*_!!
its ok. i dont wanna see Show in a drama anyways.
neither do i wanna see him with Rainie=,=

and guo shi lun's just an a**
those "friends" are not FRIENDS!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by statuskuo Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:13 pm

i actually watched that episode of kang xi. guo shi lun didn't say show's name though... it could've been anybody. I wonder if it's the media again. pah.
statuskuo
statuskuo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:13 pm

wwwwwaaaaaa....why why why? SHOW is really i nice and humble person. Why he experience this kind of crap? I want to see SHOW on screen. I think this is the first movie of SHOW that he will get.....i hope that this will get fix and bring this role back to our idol SHOW. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Only God can judge us! What's going on around Show right now (if its true or not) just keep on supporting him and everything will work out fine.
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 pm

I never liked Angie Cai anyway. Shes such a know-it-all. I personally don't think Mike He is a better actor than Show Luo. No big deal, Show is probably too good for this anyway. :]
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Those person spreading wrong information again mind there own life..don't worry show luo ur fans will take revenges 4 u just sit there we will protect u againts the evil people.When i first saw that series and angie cai was made..i said to mayself why angie cai not give the male lead to Show luo..b'coz Corner w/lOve is also the creation of Angie cai..but they start filming already maybe show luo like the character of male that why he want that series..but angie promise he will give another series for him i hope they do Corner w/love 2 w/Barbie i like him with Barbie i don't like Charlene too..theres a better for him to come and what ever series he filmed will click to the taste of the people b'coz he is very good actor..i hope i was in taiwan too to back him ihope they break the guiness book of record for Show our love king [code]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:54 am

LOL, never heard of guo shi lun =S **i just looked him up. and OH MY GOD. that guy...supposedly REALLY good friends with Show (friends for a long time as well). he showed up once with Luo mama on ylbfb (while xiao s was still there) to wish Show a happy bday. i hope he's just bullshitting about Show + girls in the hotel, cuz afterall..he's still "jie se-ing" XP

and seriously, this only happens to the popular stars. if you're not popular enough, nothing like this will appear. ppl have to make up bs with the popular person in it, JUST so they have some "relationship" with them. pathetic.

but i wonder what xiao s said/reacted when she heard about Show bringing girls to a hotel =S

Show is still doing that movie with Ah Sa, right? so no need for the drama~ I'm anticipating Corner with Love 2 =D so the next drama Show gets better have a good plot! (unlike Hot Shot, not saying it sucked, but the plot could've been better)
and i don't think Angie Cai should've done that -_- Show invited her to do the Cheng Yao MV..this is kind of like..being a bit rude, giving the role away without talking to Show about it. but to tell you the truth, i don't think this drama will be good, i don't like the title lol.

and of course, whatever happened happened, but us fans will always be there to cheng yao Wink
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:06 pm

i want to choke them so they could stop saying mean things about him Mad
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:47 pm

why would guo shi lun say those things?that's just rude!!!

well,i do hope Show would get more gigs soon..
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:41 pm

hi guys,

Please check this link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i think this will be a good news for us, at least we know that the movie of SHOW will be push through. we just have to wait till april 2009 because that's the start of their shooting...Please continue to pray that SHOW will get his first movie this year. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:40 pm

BAH. stupid drama. 'Calling Big Star'? i'm sure it'll be dumb. and with mike he again, well its not going to be any better. i'm sure God has better plans for Show. 'cause He knows that THAT PARTICULAR DRAMA WILL FLOP. hahhaa.

OMG. i watched that ep of kangxi. ALL THE EVIDENCE (LIKE, THE HINTS AND WHATEVER AND EXCHANGE BETWEEN GUO SHI LUN AND XIAO S POINTED TO SHOW, so i'm not surprised that the media was able to infer it too.)

but i refused to believe that CRAP because...idk..based on my understanding of what Show is like..its just not him to do something like that please. my sis kept insisting it was him and got me so pissed off. and now this article has to come out again. i don't know why would guo shi lun want to say such stuff.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:25 am

missfangirl , Lot of people guessed the person was LeeHom Wang if you go some forums u ll be able to see those comments directing him.

From XiaoS's reaction and they said 'HE' is an 'outstanding quality" idol, my opinion(i ve seen sb that has the same view): XiaoZhu is not enough being entitled " outstanding quality" in XiaoS and Guo Shi Lun's eyes (although he actually is in my eyes!), since they know each other for quite long time, and XiaoZhu wasn't even that idoly on that time, so.......

Anyway, I don't believe that crap! Guo Shi Lun was proned to steal limelight by implying hot and popular artist. Quite unfair to both XiaoZhu and Leehom, if this was truly happened! Guo is better to shut ^up~

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 am

hmm yes at first i guessed Lee Hom too. guo shi lun said its a pop idol that is currently very popular. and xiao S said sth along the lines of her being quite close to the person before..can't rmbr the exact lines. and she said that the pop idol doesn't have such a reputation and based on her knowledge of him its not possible for him to do that. so my sister was all, xiao S knows lee hom that well?? she knows Show quite well! and she kept insisting it must be Show and i got all upset. LOL.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:39 am

^ i didnt think it was Show. LOL, just cuz he's not all that of a GOOD boy, at least in Xiao S's mind AHEM* after all,Makiyo probably told her EVERYTHING. Plus, knowing Show...she should know these things by now..esp wen 2 yrs ago, she still worked with Show for BFB.

HAHA, other Show fans had the wildest comments ever, such as "hotels are so dirty, do you think Show would rather hang out in a hotel?" LMAO.

even IF the rumors are true....Guo Shi Lun shouldnt have sed anything either...esp when he's friends with Show....backstabbers= Show will delete you from the contact list..just like how reporters sed Show did that with Jay Chou Razz
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:52 am

Wow~ we seem care this hotel incident more than the drama romour.

In addition, Xiao Shuang's response was quite firm with huge anger. (Although I doubtful to what has she said cos this news was unreliable at all) Just treat this was what she replied, even she can't stand this crap compare to the buying chart blah, blah, lot of negative news recently. (we all know how low-key and well-manner she is. )

And what's wrong if he has a girlfriend who worked as XXX or bar girl, C'mon, we are 21st centuary people, this is not humiliated by loving sb who has lower-lvel job~as long as the couple has real love each other.

I think we should leave this romour alone, let it go as long as the media don't enlarge it anymore. Oh, too bad...always always hav some little people around him...please S-T-O-P!

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:27 am

urgh. those people are SO screwed.
#@$%^&
backstabbers.

whatever. when everything starts to go wrong, all of them will then come running to Show. sheesh. and if Show ever say they're friends AGAIN, i'll personally go to Taiwan and knock hubby on his head.

ok. my mind is now clear of such rumours. goodbye.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:25 pm

errrrr.....i don't think we have a problem if he goes for a bargirl or some girl who works in a hotel or has some lowly job or whatever...i mean, that's not really the point right? personally, i don't care who he wants to date. LOL. but guo shi lun made that guy sound like some jerk who just...picked up the girl and was really touchy-feely? that's why i wldn't believe it 'cause Show is so protective over girls.

but yes, i guess we should leave it alone 'cause all it matters is that we believe him.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:45 pm

i also highly doubt that rumor ... cause why should he have to go to hotel with the girls when he has an own flat for him alone???

but anyway - no matter if its show or who ever - i cannot see anything bad if an unmarried single (this is the info we have about him) guy in the age of 29 goes to a hotel room with gals ...
like you said we are living in the 21 century
what does a person think when he/she says this ... does this person really thinks he/she can harm some one with this thing, there is not anything bad about .... so what

maybe we should take it as positve - cause this rumor "spoils" another rumor - show beeing gay - hihihihi lol Wink
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:25 am

^ exactly! we are in the 21st century peeps. geez, why be so old-fashioned??
i reallyy ! wanted show and charlene to collaborate, even if just once! because charlene is one of my fav female artist. ugh! who the hell is guo lin shi? F*** THAT GUY!

but hey, show can find a better script. didnt they say he has like 30 scripts waiting for his approval? (:
think on the bright side ! and show's fortune will be better!
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:13 am

what the hell!!!! the guo shi lun said xiaozhu bring girls to hotel...
where on earth xiaozhu got the free time to actually took girls to hotel..
he is such a busy person..
so nonsense lah...
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:42 am

vickie wrote:^ i didnt think it was Show. LOL, just cuz he's not all that of a GOOD boy, at least in Xiao S's mind AHEM* after all,Makiyo probably told her EVERYTHING. Plus, knowing Show...she should know these things by now..esp wen 2 yrs ago, she still worked with Show for BFB.

HAHA, other Show fans had the wildest comments ever, such as "hotels are so dirty, do you think Show would rather hang out in a hotel?" LMAO.

even IF the rumors are true....Guo Shi Lun shouldnt have sed anything either...esp when he's friends with Show...
I just started lol-ing in front of my laptop when i read about you saying Xiao S prolly doesn't think Show is a good boy. ahaha I honestly don't see him a too much of a goody goody if you know what I mean Wink
I laughed some more when i read the Show fan comments. Either way i agree with everything you said. True or not He should've STFU!!!!

fshirles wrote:

And what's wrong if he has a girlfriend who worked as XXX or bar girl, C'mon, we are 21st centuary people, this is not humiliated by loving sb who has lower-lvel job~as long as the couple has real love each other.

I think we should leave this romour alone, let it go as long as the media don't enlarge it anymore. Oh, too bad...always always hav some little people around him...please S-T-O-P!
Did they mention the girl worked in a Bar? Just curious.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:34 pm

theres always to much drama going on ... *sighh feel bad for him ...

"i will not believe in any negative news unless the person himself/herself stands out to speak about THE TRUTH"
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next