Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/24/2009 - ChinaTimes] Pandaman’s One Episode Sells for 7.5 Million, Show Lo Injured From Saving the Beauty

+12
xiangxuanlin
annakebana
keirins
freya1507
vickie
piggypiglet30
wyethrine
avondale09
sze92
tankianen
Exuvalia
xzoe
16 posters

Go down

[10/24/2009 - ChinaTimes] Pandaman’s One Episode Sells for 7.5 Million, Show Lo Injured From Saving the Beauty Empty [10/24/2009 - ChinaTimes] Pandaman’s One Episode Sells for 7.5 Million, Show Lo Injured From Saving the Beauty

Post by xzoe Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:35 am

Source: ChinaTimes
Translation: endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jay Chou’s self-written, self-directed, and self-cast television drama, <Pandaman>, is currently doing editing work. It is scheduled to air in Mainland China by the end of December. Mainland China’s various channels are trying their best to buy the drama rights to air, uncaring of price. It’s rumored that one episode is calling for NT$7.5 million. It’s also said that CTS is planning on buying the drama’s rights to air in Taiwan. The VP of CTS, Wu Han, said on 10/23 that both parties are still in the process of communicating. He said that the price is based on the market and not the value of the drama itself.

A new set of photos of <Pandaman> has been revealed. Yu Hao, who is cast as the pandaman, has a mansion-like house. It is described as being like a beautiful painting. That scene was specially filmed in Hua Shan; it cost almost NT$ 1 million. <Pandaman> has many explosion scenes, but Jay only directed and did not “jump in (下海).” Though, Show Luo (Xiao Zhu), who’s currently filming <Hi My Sweetheart>, is not as fortunate. The drama has a burning car scene. After the explosion, Show has to save Rainie Yang, who is inside. While doing so, his hand was injured by the broken glass.
-----------------------------------------------------------

ohmy poor thing, hope he's ok...
was this picture taken when his hand was injured? coz he had a kind of bandage around his left hand... hmmm...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[10/24/2009 - ChinaTimes] Pandaman’s One Episode Sells for 7.5 Million, Show Lo Injured From Saving the Beauty Empty Re: [10/24/2009 - ChinaTimes] Pandaman’s One Episode Sells for 7.5 Million, Show Lo Injured From Saving the Beauty

Post by Exuvalia Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:58 am

Oh my gosh. Show injured his hand? Sad
Exuvalia
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 429

http://www.exuvalia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[10/24/2009 - ChinaTimes] Pandaman’s One Episode Sells for 7.5 Million, Show Lo Injured From Saving the Beauty Empty Re: [10/24/2009 - ChinaTimes] Pandaman’s One Episode Sells for 7.5 Million, Show Lo Injured From Saving the Beauty

Post by tankianen Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:50 am

Man,Becareful XiaoZhu,Is he alright???
Take Care man Show!!!
tankianen
tankianen
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

http://www.showofpop.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 am

is there any more news about it ? i hope it's not a severe injury or something. getting cut by glasses isn't something small.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:31 pm

No!!!! =(
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:40 pm

aww! when did he got his hand injured? hope he is ok now.. so worried...
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:02 pm

so sad...was this a long time ago? before they started the publicity? by the way ...are they still wrapping up the drama, or are they completely finished with it? show stay safe!
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 pm

i was soooo worried when i heard about this yesterday-___-” and nobody knows how hes doing><" aiii yaaaaa!!! i hope hes really okay!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:25 pm

oops is this recently ???
i hope not too serious ....
get well soon show
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:47 pm

There wasn't any update news about his injury, ohh..so worry Sad.Hope it's not too serious,get well soon xiao zhu.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:08 am

That picture look cute though(:

xiao xin xiao zhu...
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:20 am

I hope it wont do much damage on Show's performance.

I hope its not that serious!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:23 am

omg i hope SHOW is okay now.
take care of yourself SHOW LO No

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:53 pm

ows so sad that's too bad i hope he was really ok now...take care always Show...coz we care a lot for you Sad
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 am

maybe the injury that you're talking about is the one i saw form the BTS of Hi My Sweetheart.. He was injured but not too serious.. so nothing to worry about. it's on the right hand and not on the left.. so i guess, that picture is just a part of the acting or whatever.

hope it helped.
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:02 am

^ yea, i also think its that one.

its just a little injury. ^^
but honestly i was also worried when i read this on AF.
and this news make me confused, so they just film that car exploding scene a few days before this news was made and it was edited that fast for the HPTX BTS? xp
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down