Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/05/12 SoHu Music] Show sells 130,000 copies, spends 8 million designing celebratory concert

4 posters

Go down

[03/05/12 SoHu Music] Show sells 130,000 copies, spends 8 million designing celebratory concert Empty [03/05/12 SoHu Music] Show sells 130,000 copies, spends 8 million designing celebratory concert

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu May 03, 2012 1:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Asia's Dancing King" Show Luo's 9th Mandarin album, "9ood Show" is really menacing, its momentum is amazing. One month after its release, Xiao Zhu fulfills his promise to "stay at Taiwan to hold weekly autograph sessions", currently holding already 9 autograph sessions in Taiwan, signing a total of 118,600 copies, signing more than 6 hours per session. Taipei's autograph session spent nearly 15 hours to finish, all these achievements came from Show's hard work which made it possible for him to pass 135,800 copies sold in Taiwan for merely a month! Show observed in this album that there were many new faces of fans, each autograph session is nearly 3000 more copies than the last album, is it possible to be the third time champion? Show Luo said: "I have to continue working hard, but my confidence is growing!" To thank the fans' support, the record company will release another version of the album on May 4 and announced a large surprise, there will be a "9ood Show Celebratory Concert" on May 12 in Taichong!

The "9ood Show Celebratory Concert" spent 8 million NT, letting fans join for free, as long as you have the new version of the album, it will be used as the tickets, giving them the chance to witness "Asia's Dancing King" Show Luo's superior stage charisma! Show will perform more than 10 popular songs including "Count on Me", "Anonymous Sadness". This is also Show's first time to hold a concert a day before mother's day, he hopes to use this as an excuse for fans to bring their family to Taichong, then watch his concert at night, enjoying together the alternative Mother's day!

"Heartbeat Love" in just three weeks broke  the ratings in Yahoo, YouTube and Tudou, being the highest watched mini movie in the shortest time. Becoming a fan favorite, for the fans to watch it all at once, the new version of the album will include the complete DVD and a 52 page photo book of the movie. As this happened in Australia, you will cross beautiful places of the three major cities, Melbourne, Sydney and Tasmania alongside the love story. Show said: "Once the album releases on May 4, the first one i will give is Luo Mama because every Friday, she would ask me the story next week, my mom even reserved 30 copies, she said the aunties in the market don't know how to watch online, they're waiting for this DVD!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: SoHu Music
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[03/05/12 SoHu Music] Show sells 130,000 copies, spends 8 million designing celebratory concert Empty Re: [03/05/12 SoHu Music] Show sells 130,000 copies, spends 8 million designing celebratory concert

Post by Wolf Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 am

Lol about his mom reserving 30 copies. I'm always impressed by how many copies he signs and a free concert if you've bought the album too, that's so nice!

Thx for the story.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

[03/05/12 SoHu Music] Show sells 130,000 copies, spends 8 million designing celebratory concert Empty Re: [03/05/12 SoHu Music] Show sells 130,000 copies, spends 8 million designing celebratory concert

Post by yu_chun_shan Thu May 03, 2012 8:55 pm

135,800 copies in just a month? wow! that's really amazing... and a free concert... how i wish i could go... Sad
but congrats to him! that's really an amazing thing he has achieved right now... even with heartbeat love... Very Happy third year for album sales king? hehe... let's wait and see.. Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Fri May 04, 2012 12:02 am

Hope his advance Mother's Day concert will be a big surprise from us..
Woohoo ~~
I'm waiting if Show still as the King of Charts for 3 years now..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down