Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo's New Album Sells Big ; Reveals Already Letting His Company Prepare Girl's Outfit

+6
ellehcir1408
bubblo
archie1804
xiaozhuaini
joolienguyen
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo's New Album Sells Big ; Reveals Already Letting His Company Prepare Girl's Outfit Empty [01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo's New Album Sells Big ; Reveals Already Letting His Company Prepare Girl's Outfit

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:53 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile*
Show Lo's New Album Sells Big ; Reveals Already Letting His Company Prepare Girl's Outfit

01/08/2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On the night of 01/07, Show Lo's Sina Fan Meet was held in Beijing, and accepted this exclusive interview with Sina. His new album "Trendy Man" has already sold more than 80,000 copies. Show expressed that he will keep his promise that if the number of albums sold exceeds 150,000, he will wear a girl's outfit, and revealed that he's already let the company to start choosing outfits.

Already Letting the Company Pick Out Girl's Outfit

Having just released it, Show Lo's new album "Trendy Man" has already passed the 80,000 mark, pressing Lee Hom taking the album sales champion spot. Before this happened, Show had let out that if he sold more than 150,000 copies, then he'd wear a girl's outfit to celebrate, and now his target has been met more than halfway. Show revealed that he has already let his company pick out clothing, "I haven't thought about what I wanted to wear on the whole yet, but it has to be tailored, so it will look nice." However, Show also emphasized that "150,000" is the target, even a little short will not suffice, "Or else I'd feel uncomfortable."

3 Handsomes Battle Their Distinguishing Features - Short Hair

"Hot Shot," starring Show Lo, Jerry Yan, Chun Wu was finally ended in Taiwan. In the battle of the 3 handsome fellows, Show very cunningly said that each of them have a distinguished feature, "Chun Wu is buffer, Jerry Yan's hair is longer, mine is short." A drama with three handsome guys, fan girls are in for some good eye candy. However, Show said that the audience consisted of more guys and little kids, "Because it's a drama more focused on basketball, more professional." Having claimed that he's pretty good at basketball, Show said that when he was acting as Yuan Da Ying, it was hard to grasp his character and sentiments, "Because it's not like what everyone thinks that I just act like myself, so I have to portray the character well."

Born With Good Quality, No Need For Care

Show Lo was born in 1979, and 2009 will be his 30th year. However, when Sina entertainment mentioned the sensitive issue of "30 years old," Show immediately emphasized, "Not yet, not there yet, after 25 years I've already lost track of age." Actually, Show's "good maintenance" is obvious to anyone with eyes, but he expressed that he doesn't take any special care, "When I first entered showbiz, I've looked like this. At the time I was really upset about why people wouldn't believe that I was 16 years old. But now I'm happy." Though with a facial expressions aplenty, "but little wrinkles just don't stay on my face," Show proudly said.

It's a new year, but Show said that he hadn't really set any resolutions for himself, "I've always said that the future's path is for tomorrow to tell you. As long as you earnestly walk step by step, it will be fine. If I set a resolution and was unable to achieve it in the end, then I'd actually be really disappointed."

Source : Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo's New Album Sells Big ; Reveals Already Letting His Company Prepare Girl's Outfit Empty Re: [01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo's New Album Sells Big ; Reveals Already Letting His Company Prepare Girl's Outfit

Post by joolienguyen Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:20 pm

whats the sale number right now?
hehe i can't wait ! till show wears that girl outfit he promised.
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

[01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo's New Album Sells Big ; Reveals Already Letting His Company Prepare Girl's Outfit Empty Re: [01/08/2009 - Sina] Show Lo's New Album Sells Big ; Reveals Already Letting His Company Prepare Girl's Outfit

Post by xiaozhuaini Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:41 pm

It's SO true, though. Show looks like he's much younger than he really is. :-) Regardless, he will look amazing to me even when he's much much older. lol
xiaozhuaini
xiaozhuaini
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:58 pm

LOL yea. XD i think he looks younger now than before. weird right? c[=
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:00 am

Show is sensitive with "30" ^____________^
if u watch BFB lots, then you can see that Show really cares about people mentioning his age. hahahahaha... you're still 29, handsome boy!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:20 am

woots.. he's gonna wear the girl outfit soons...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:47 am

show, u really dont have to worry.. when pipol lookat u, the numbers lie.. u look like u barely hit 25.. im soo excited to see show in a girl's outfit, seurly he will still be shuai, no matter wat he wears
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:38 am

he totally dun look like he is going 30!!! still that young...
=P
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by shelovesshowx3 Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:19 pm

YEP, he DONT look like he's going 30
he look like 20 years old heheh.
CANT wait to see him wear Girls outfits! XD
i heard the radio the day before, said that leehom lost to show.
trendy man sold more then leehom whatever album,
leehom says show that he asked his agent to buy the album to win the number of copies that sold. that was so ridiculous larh!
hope u understand.... i english very poor. -.- heheheheh. sorry in advance ^^
shelovesshowx3
shelovesshowx3
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Even if he is 30, he will be as hot as ever! Handsome and cute! Awww, loveee

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:56 am

I can't wait to see him wearing girl's outfit..how it gonna be like? he said he won't wear safe pant O_O
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:43 am

he won't wear safe pant!!! *raise eyebrows*
woooo.... Laughing
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:30 pm

whats.. safe pants? o____o
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down