Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/09/2008 - UDN] Show Luo reveals body for new album; has a good relationship with his mother

+13
archie1804
abiglee_grabbie20
Felicitationx3
mhay519
bubblo
jhesa43
ammer_sweet
Tonya
mahcutesweety
missfangirl
xvenax
loveshowforever
karedace
17 posters

Go down

[12/09/2008 - UDN] Show Luo reveals body for new album; has a good relationship with his mother Empty [12/09/2008 - UDN] Show Luo reveals body for new album; has a good relationship with his mother

Post by karedace Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:02 am

Show Lo reveals body for new album; has a good relationship with his mother
Original title translations as by Sarah - "Show Luo wants to marry; does not rule out pregnancy before marriage"

12/09/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yesterday, Show Lo and his mother went on ‘Shen Chun Hua Life Show’ and the 2’s interactions were very entertaining. However, behind the laughter, also lies some bitterness; when talking about the ’$5,000,000 birthday gift’, the host Shen Chun Hua was so touched that she started crying, and they even had to stop filming.

Show Lo and his mother’s interactions are just like best friends. His mother’s frank attitude made Show laugh heartily, and he revealed that his future other half has to be liked by his mother. He uses his mother’s expectations to choose his girl: ‘Does not like artificial women, has to be able to play mahjong, loves animals, [but] has to have some meat so to be able to have children, very loud voice and has to have a sweet mouth.”

Show’s mother said, “He likes to put my birthday present in a LV bag every year to give to me, and so this year, I thought it would be another LV present, but surprisingly, when I opened it, there was $5,000,000 and a very big birthday card, in which he wrote his innermost thoughts and feelings.” She also said, while shedding tears, that she felt her son’s true heart, which had never left.

“Money is not the most important thing, I hope to be able to buy a smile for her; my mother being happy is the most important thing to me. When my father was 50 years old, I didn’t have the ability, but now whatever I can give to my mother, I have to give it to her.” As soon as he finished speaking, the host Shen Chun Hua, who is also a mother, started crying non-stop. Male singers like to release albums at the end of the year, and in the past, Show does not like to reveal his body, because he worries that ‘lines are not beautiful enough.’ However, this time, Show is finally convinced that he is ‘skinnier, has lines, so don’t hesitate.’ On the 26th, his new album ‘Fashion Evolution’ will be released, and it will reveal his arms and chest.

However, Show’s fans do express their opinions: “Actually, I really dislike artists using their body to promote, luckily, our Show only reveals a little.” There were also people who said: “Luo Zhi Xiang, did you go and have your breasts done?” Workers also teased him, saying: “Such a good body, do you want to choose a more revealing top?” Everyone also said that if sales break 150,000 copies, then he must wear a female outfit. Listening to everyone’s praise, Show suddenly became shy and happy at the same time, and he hastened to explain that his body is due to his hard work: “Photos are not photoshopped, and I have not gone to get my breasts done, it’s just the use of lighting.”

translated by: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
submited by: x-WISHFULthinking

----
aww, I'm so looking forward to this episode!
Show and Luo mama have such a close and sweet relationship <3

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

[12/09/2008 - UDN] Show Luo reveals body for new album; has a good relationship with his mother Empty Re: [12/09/2008 - UDN] Show Luo reveals body for new album; has a good relationship with his mother

Post by loveshowforever Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:45 am

SHUAI CAN LE!!!
HAHA!!
AWESOME CHEST!!
POOR SHOW, MUST BE WORKING REALLY HARD FOR HIS NEW ALBUMM!!
MUST SUPPORTT ^^^
loveshowforever
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

[12/09/2008 - UDN] Show Luo reveals body for new album; has a good relationship with his mother Empty Re: [12/09/2008 - UDN] Show Luo reveals body for new album; has a good relationship with his mother

Post by xvenax Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:29 am

how can i say this....

he is unbelievably, irresistably sexy~! hahaha~ d*mn SHUAI! not only is he a hot, talented, committed person but a really loving whole hearted person-hard to find these type of people these days~

**drool**
xvenax
xvenax

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:09 am

LOL. i see that male artistes these days like to have boobs. hahaha. but that's a very good picture! (: i can't wait for him to go on kang xi.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:12 am

i see Show's chest.Smile
Smile..he sure is working hard for this album:)
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:28 am

OMG..that pic is mm.. simply hot XDXD Razz
..and the second one..wao.. I feel always so good when I see luo mama!!!
thanks for posting
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:37 pm

They are such a pretty son and mother.They are very close and it make me happy when I see them together with smiling. ^^
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:46 pm

thanks for sharing this. I cant stop my self in crying.. SHOW is really a nice and good son and also a good person..

If ever, you have a link already of this episode. Can you please share it with us? thanks.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:02 pm

woots... shows his body.. he has a good figure...
and he is such a great son, man or what so ever.... filial piety of his.. is what everyone should learn from him...
such a great guy....
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:25 pm

just another 1 of the many reasons why we looove Show!
how can we resist such great personality...?

Very Happy
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:56 pm

My babe is sexy just the way he is. He doesn't need to get naked (in front of other people ^_~) to sell his albums! Leaving a little mystery~!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by abiglee_grabbie20 Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:49 pm

hot!! hehe

i think i'm going to cry
im so touch Very Happy

lucky luo mama to have a son like him Very Happy

umm where can I watch there interview???
abiglee_grabbie20
abiglee_grabbie20
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 770

https://www.youtube.com/user/grabbie20

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:07 am

sexy, cool, warm-hearted, hot, anything named it!!! Show is FANTASTIC!
^.^ must ask Luo Mama what is the secret to have son like him.

*drool over the 1st pic* the lighting man is good.. ;p
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:50 am

wat i admire most about show is not his dancing or singing skills but his ability to be such a great son.. any mom will be proud to have him.. jia you..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:05 am

He is such an amazingly good son! I am honestly not sure if even I can be like that. My god. What a good role model!
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:50 pm

When does the show air!? :O
yes! finally, it's that time again when all the popular talk shows have Show as their guest haha
loll..having his breast done -_-;;
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:56 am

i watched this Shen Chun Hua Life Show on youtube.. it was very touching throughout the variety show!!

there are quite a lot of Show on variety show and the shen chun hua life show too, Enjoy! :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down