Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/31/2008 - SingPao] Show Lo Receives Provocative Presents All-Smiles, Birthday Wish For Mother’s Good Health

+6
anne911
loveshowforever
missfangirl
gandezt
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[07/31/2008 - SingPao] Show Lo Receives Provocative Presents All-Smiles, Birthday Wish For Mother’s Good Health Empty [07/31/2008 - SingPao] Show Lo Receives Provocative Presents All-Smiles, Birthday Wish For Mother’s Good Health

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:31 pm

*Do not repost/reuse without prior permission*
Show Lo Receives Provocative Presents All-Smiles, Birthday Wish For Mother’s Good Health

07/31/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption : Paco Wong and Show cut the birthday cake together, and then said that he will help Show hold 6 concerts.]

Taiwan popular idol Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig] Lo” had his 29th birthday yesterday. When Hong Kong fans knew that their idol was heading to Hong Kong, they had especially helped him plan a birthday event. Show pointed out that this was his second time spending his birthday with fans in Hong Kong. What are Show’s birthday wishes? The renowned filial son, Show wished for his mother’s good health. When asked if he wanted a girlfriend? He laughed and said he wouldn’t mind, but is there a someone in mind? Show said, “Nope!” (Too many people to choose from?) NOPE! Because he has too much work, so he doesn’t have time to focus on meeting people, and if he met someone he’d be shy and wouldn’t ask. (Did he receive birthday presents from rumored girlfriends?) Nope, only Jolin record a birthday wish video.

When asked about his new girlfriend, Chun Wu? Show said that he didn’t call because he’s in Japan at the moment, but he mentioned that he already wished him a happy birthday, and had a present prepared. Why do they seem to have grown further from each other? Show comically said, “Yeah! We’re almost broken up now. But I hope you guys could wish us well.” His fans were all very humorous and gave him a lot of provocative presents, he said, “It’s because the fans know that I’m single right now, and I’d need these things. (Do you use these things?) I don’t dare, I just see them and laugh! (Have you ever gotten an inflatable doll?) I have before, but it was my staff took it. (Why don’t you put it next to your bed?) WHY? Noo!”

Source : Sing Pao
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/31/2008 - SingPao] Show Lo Receives Provocative Presents All-Smiles, Birthday Wish For Mother’s Good Health Empty Re: [07/31/2008 - SingPao] Show Lo Receives Provocative Presents All-Smiles, Birthday Wish For Mother’s Good Health

Post by vickie Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:19 pm

Paco had two bday parties in a row. (his own and Show's) YEAH! I'll be waiting for more SOS concerts..HK,, 6 nights in a row?!! NEXT YR SUMMER OK?!! I'll like DEFINITELY go,, cuz I can:P

"WHY? Noo!” <--LOL. He wont let "dirty" stuff on his bed Razz
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[07/31/2008 - SingPao] Show Lo Receives Provocative Presents All-Smiles, Birthday Wish For Mother’s Good Health Empty Re: [07/31/2008 - SingPao] Show Lo Receives Provocative Presents All-Smiles, Birthday Wish For Mother’s Good Health

Post by gandezt Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:49 pm

Wad??
6 concert??
Waow!!
I wana goo..
Hope i can go..
T_T

haha
Im sure Show got a LOTS of gift in his bday ytd..
I wonder hw he treat those gifts..
=.="
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:57 pm

LOL. i'm sure he's actually very happy about all those provocative gifts.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by loveshowforever Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:35 am

OMG!
6 concerts??!!
ahhh we should all keep our eyes open for any news!
loveshowforever
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:08 am

so sad that i didn't get the chance to greet him yesterday 'coz i cant post to his blog. Sad
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:45 pm

Oo He celebrated his birthday with so many people at different places..
i'm sure he didn't feel lonely..
And the presents he received are really cool and ... XD
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:52 pm

haha lol some of his presents wasXDD he said ''why does they give me those thangs??''lol THOSE FANS ARE CRAZY XDDDD
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:35 pm

who's paco and how come i've only heard of him now? is he the dude who organize a lot of concerts or something?

yes! 6 concerts, more chance to see Show =D
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:37 pm

littlecutekitty: Paco's Show's manager in HK...I think he has some stock or owns some part of the company. He usually "takes care" of Gold Label, which is a sisters company of EMI. TECHNICALLY, he's a boss. LOLs.

kprincess: u didnt finish ur thought;P LoL.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:15 am

6 concerts at the HK Colliseum.... how cool is that!?!
you have to be a real superstar to be able have a concert there!

i'm so happy for him!! ^^
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:47 am

More concerts!! Yay!!
The more, the merrier~
Vickie: do you SERIOUSLY want me to complete my thoughts?!
This kind of stuff we'll chat later PRIVATELY~ I'm sure you'll enjoy it.. LOL
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down