Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/28/2008 - GTV] Chen Mei Feng, Show Lo : Mother-Son Reunite at GTV After Seven Years

+6
Tonya
Felicitationx3
kprincess
vickie
jhesa43
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[08/28/2008 - GTV] Chen Mei Feng, Show Lo : Mother-Son Reunite at GTV After Seven Years Empty [08/28/2008 - GTV] Chen Mei Feng, Show Lo : Mother-Son Reunite at GTV After Seven Years

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:40 pm

*Please credit when repost/reusing, thanks!*
Chen Mei Feng, Show Lo : Mother-Son Reunite at GTV After Seven Years

08/28/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chen Mei Feng went from local to cable, in September she will be starting a new show on GTV "Xin Hua Duo Duo Kai." But first she went to GTV's signature TV program "Yu Le Bai Fen Bai [100% Entertainment]" to ask for suggestions from her godson Show Lo. Chen Mei Feng is imprinted as Taiwan's most beautiful obasan [elderly woman] in the broad audience's mind. This is the first time she's collaborated with GTV, and she'll begin by grabbing the audience of grandmothers and mothers, with a variety talk show, "Xin Hua Duo Duo Kai" targeting the women's market, talking about fashion, health care, skin care, and many more subjects. Besides Mei Feng's already targeted older women audience, she also wants to break into the younger women's market. Chen Mei Feng said, "Last week we did a couple trial films, and it felt pretty good, it's all just topics of daily life so the audience can watch it relaxingly." And Chen Mei Feng's good friends like Liu Yue, Fang Wen Lin, Chang Chung Chih, Lee Fang Wen will also be on the show to support their friend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chen Mei Feng, who rarely goes on variety show, went to her godson's show "Yu Le Bai Fen Bai [100% Entertainment]" to promote her new show. When Show heard that his godmother was coming, he immediately stood up, took a deep breath and coquettishly said, "Wa! Long time no see! She keeps changing her phone number, so she's so hard to find!" But being very filial, Show also said, "Back then I knelt down and was fed and stuff, very formal (about being her godson)! And Lo Ma and Mei Feng Jie {Sister Mei Feng} are also really good friends. At the time the two always talked about getting me an arranged marriage, to find me a girlfriend." But a few years ago, when Papa Lo passed away, Chen Mei Feng's mother also passed away. Though the two were in Zion Park together, but because of the tradition of not having mourning families meet, they again missed the opportunity to meet. Show also said, "I still remember that Godmom's birthday is July 1st. I used to celebrate it with her. This time GTV brought us together, I'm thankful for GTV!"

Show gains 3 Kg, Teased as Bamboo Shoot Chest

Also, yesterday on "Yu Le Bai Fen Bai [100% Entertainment]" Show said that he gained a ton of wait, and was teased by his manager as "Peanut, Bamboo Shoot Chest." He already loved eating peanut butter shaved ice, but just recently having gone down to the south for promotions, he discovered "Ma Ying Jiu's Favorite Peanut Butter." So he ate it while he was watching "Hot Shot" and finished the whole cannister, all the while gaining 3 kg. Thus his manager Kini "Xiao Shuang" Hsu and his stylist forced him to take pictures with just his boxers on, so he'd have to face his reality and also asked him "Are you an idol? So you want to take pictures?" which made every burst out in laughter!

Source : GTV
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/28/2008 - GTV] Chen Mei Feng, Show Lo : Mother-Son Reunite at GTV After Seven Years Empty Re: [08/28/2008 - GTV] Chen Mei Feng, Show Lo : Mother-Son Reunite at GTV After Seven Years

Post by jhesa43 Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:32 pm

wow! what touchy scene...after a long years they finally meet again. If i will be the godmother of Show, i will be very proud of him because of the accomplishments that he has right now.

hi o_ost1nao_o

just want to ask if you have any youtube link regarding this episode so that i can watch it here? we dont have GTV channel on our cable here in the country. thanks

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merged posts :))
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

[08/28/2008 - GTV] Chen Mei Feng, Show Lo : Mother-Son Reunite at GTV After Seven Years Empty Re: [08/28/2008 - GTV] Chen Mei Feng, Show Lo : Mother-Son Reunite at GTV After Seven Years

Post by vickie Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 pm

AWWW..that babyyyy;D with his godmommy,, MEI FENG MA MI!! omg, his godmother DID NOT change at all. She still looks SOOO young. wat's gotten into her?! She just looks WOW. lol,, wonderful. I have to say, they have fate=] WHEE, i love them..so adorable XDD

thanks stina jie!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:08 pm

they look so cute together~
they finally met huh?
it feels like a lost and found segment..
a son who was separated from his mother..XD

and xiao shuang is so adorably funny! i love her.. LOL
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:08 pm

jhesa43
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here's the link Smile enjoy!

LoL vickie! you survived a day of school! Very Happy LoL
yah mei feng jie looks just the same.. ever since i've seen her in old dramas and such.. LoL so pretty Smile she has this elegant air.. Smile i like her. Smile i hope her show is a success! Smile maybe she can have Lo Mama on the show along with Show! Very Happy hehe..

kprincess : it's true! it WAS like a lost and found segment.. LoL Smile so cute <3

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:24 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:jhesa43
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here's the link Smile enjoy!

LoL vickie! you survived a day of school! Very Happy LoL
yah mei feng jie looks just the same.. ever since i've seen her in old dramas and such.. LoL so pretty Smile she has this elegant air.. Smile i like her. Smile i hope her show is a success! Smile maybe she can have Lo Mama on the show along with Show! Very Happy hehe..

kprincess : it's true! it WAS like a lost and found segment.. LoL Smile so cute <3

wow...thanks o_ost1nao_o! i really appreciate it.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Chen Mei Feng is my future Godmother-in-law~ Razz hahaha
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Felicitationx3 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Chen Mei Feng is my future Godmother-in-law~ Razz hahaha

gasp* if you say that, then she's my god-godmother LOLs. woahsssss...mei feng mami ROCKS! <33

stina jie: i totally DIED-__-" YEAH, Mei Feng Mami IS elegant..such a wonderful woman. The way she speaks too...shows her elegance. Show sure knows how to pick his godmother XDDD
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:06 am

so fantastic scene to see!!!!
thanks for posting ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vig22 Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:36 pm

hes such a good actor ...hate it when people say hes too exaggerated ....its annoys me..especiallly after reading that article about who number 1 idol...making jerry seems so much better than anyone else when i dont think so...
Vig22
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:34 am

I just knew that Show has godmother.
i'm so glad that finally they could meet each other
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessLadida Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Aww they are so cute together! And she looks so young+pretty!!
Haha I remember the story about when they first met...that was cute aswell!
PrincessLadida
PrincessLadida

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:23 am

His godmother looks very young and pretty as well..
they look cute together in the picture where Show is hugging her..

he must have really miss his godmother..
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down