Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/01/2010 - ChinaTimes]Show Lo Eats 50 Buns and Makes $5 million.

+12
alyanna
vickie
showjudie
megan_702
IHS
19teenstars
kriztetalovesxioazhu
hitsugayali
michelle87
miakaloveshow
shan_munchkin
o_ost1nao_o
16 posters

Go down

[04/01/2010 - ChinaTimes]Show Lo Eats 50 Buns and Makes $5 million. Empty [04/01/2010 - ChinaTimes]Show Lo Eats 50 Buns and Makes $5 million.

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Show Lo Eats 50 Buns and Makes $5 million.

04/01/2010

This year, in January, Vic Chou took over after Show Lo endorsed Rejoice Shampoo, and because of this, the two were rumored to be on bad terms (uh, What... Not even...O.o) But in a short 2 months, Show Lo took over Vic Chou’s endorsement of Family Mart. It’s said that the endorsement was for $5 million, which was $2 million more than Vic Chou.

“Love for Eating” Makes Deep Impression ; Survey of High Popularity

According to reports, Show Lo is endorsing bread from Family Mart, because Family Mart had surveyed, and he had the highest popularity, and on top of that, news had reported that he liked eating red bean buns/breads, so his “love for eating” image made a deep impression. Usually when celebrities film commercial for food, lots of them would want to throw up after eating so much of the same product over and over again, so they won’t actually eat/swallow it. But Show really ate them, every time the director said, “One more time,” he’d run to get a bun to eat. For the entire day, he ate about 50 of them, and happily exclaimed, “So awesome!”

Unable To Eat ; Anticipates Eating Ice Cream

On May 15, 16, Show will be holding 3 of his “Wu Fa Wu Tian” concerts at Taipei Arena. Afraid that he’d get fat, his company had given him a “No Snacking” rule. Because this time it was for an endorsement, he can openly eat. Tomorrow he will be going to Shanghai for an ice cream endorsement press conference, so he’s anticipating to eat the ice cream. As for the sayings of replacing Vic Zai Zai, Show’s manager Howard Chiang said, “Xiao Zhu is endorsing the bun/breads, Zaizai is endorsing the oden/dengaku. They’re endorsing different products, no one replaced anyone.”

11 Endorsements, Revenue Over $100 Million

Xiao Zhu is the commercial “$100 Million” man (“Yi Ge” = “first brother” = main guy, they punned it with “Yi” = $100 million). Currently he has chips, jeans, sanitary pads, cola, etc...11 endorsements. One of his endorsements is about $8 million, so his total revenue from ads is over $100 million. He’s currently secretly practicing and organizing for his “Dance of Life.” Because the title of “Dance King” has given him too much pressure, he thought up the idea of a 2 Minute dance solo, and because it uses up a lot of strength/energy, so he says that this is, “Dancing with my life.” And for “Jing Wu Men (Dance Gate),” which he did the chair dance for his previous concert, he’ll be changing it to a fan dance. He’ll soon be closing himself off for dance practice and training, hoping to build up more cut muscles

Source : China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love4Show : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/01/2010 - ChinaTimes]Show Lo Eats 50 Buns and Makes $5 million. Empty Re: [04/01/2010 - ChinaTimes]Show Lo Eats 50 Buns and Makes $5 million.

Post by shan_munchkin Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:52 pm

thank you stina for translating as always!!!!!

hehee, i love how he loves food Very Happy. HAHA he's sure is so happy when endorsing for food Very Happy reminds me of GoKu in dragon ball Z~ or any anime characters who will have bowls after bowls, plates after plates of food and eating happily ~~ and never miss a spot in a plate haha!!
shan_munchkin
shan_munchkin
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 445

https://www.facebook.com/shanmunchkin

Back to top Go down

[04/01/2010 - ChinaTimes]Show Lo Eats 50 Buns and Makes $5 million. Empty Re: [04/01/2010 - ChinaTimes]Show Lo Eats 50 Buns and Makes $5 million.

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:59 pm

ohh is vic zhou is higher paid than him..i know Show talent is increase morethan him..confuse Question yah i think he love that endorsement because he has no excuses eating so much buns... lol! xiao zhuang will never probihited him from eating hahaha...I agree with the news he is a 100 million guy...plus concert,series,hosting and others.. sunny
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle87 Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:04 pm

just two words...

XIAO ZHU pig

perfect...it's just him... lol!
michelle87
michelle87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 pm

he is our man. that is so cute though, 50 buns is a lot of buns, how doe he do that. quite an accomplisment. if i tried i probably wont be able to get past ten buns and i love red bean buns. i cant wait t hear about how much ice cream he will eat. i hope he doesnt get sick from eating all of this. enjoy it while you can show!!! and even if this "dance for life" is going to be great, dont hurt yourself, us fans wont be able t bear it. i would rather not see it if the chances of you getting hurt is high. i love u show!!!!
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:31 pm

^^that's true michelle87 =)

ooh i love how SHOW LOVES TO EAT too... pig too bad XIAO SHUANG can't stop her from eating though im sure she's constantly reminding SHOW to eat less for his concert... Very Happy

im really happy for SHOW, i hope he gets more endorsements because that also means more pics/vids(CFs) for us to watch...
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by 19teenstars Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:26 am

lol seriously they're making him eat less? so he could stay skinny for the upcoming concerts? well..

19teenstars
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:51 am

"...hoping to build up more cut muscles." - sounds SO like him Razz Huge amounts of dancetraining = bigger muscles. Nothing about being tired like hell Razz

Haha, I laughed at the "So awesome!" thing. he's such a cute child ^^,

And now he has an excuse for snacking. But with that much dance training, how can he possibly turn fat? o.o lol
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:10 am

lol 50 buns is a lot!!!! show luyes to eat!!! I wanna see that special dance~~ Oh I really really hope he'll have a new concert DVD after all the concerts!
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by showjudie Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:05 pm

what a good excuse for ng's when it's one of SHOW's
favorit foods.
i really hope SHOW paces himself with so many
concerts and the 'dance of life' sounds very physical.
showjudie
showjudie
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:23 pm

SHEESH BUN BOY! you sure loves red bean buns like Doraemon XP
welps of course they're good , yummy buns..but FIFTY. ok ok. just eat while u can before Xiao Shuang jie says no! haha.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:08 am

thanks for the translations stina

he ate 50 buns hahaha Very Happy
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:43 am

Wow, 50 buns... I think I would throw up ~
Also, he ate buns on my birthday which is on April fools!!! Very Happy
I am so happy Very Happy

Show is happy on my birthday Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by poopie.tm Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:12 pm

WHOO HOO! show is SOO amazing!!! hes so.. REAL. unlike celebrities who wont eat the product at all, hes loving it, and seizing the opportunity! the commercial was so cool and fun i had to watch it OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! thats so great that he can eat the buns all he wants...as for xiao shuang.....ehhh LMAO x]
poopie.tm
poopie.tm
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 pm

50?? wait but... not on one day right? or he didn't eat it completely each time... i mean... that would be just ... oh my god!! XD
lol i bet xiao shuang must've gone crazy to see him keep EATING and EATING and EATING ... all those buns XD and not able to do anything.... poor xiao shuang haha.... but lucky xiao zhu Very Happy i'm sure he was super happy ^^

actually i never had red bean buns before.... gonna try them now Very Happy they look so good i'm literally weeping in front of my screen oO|||

ah ah vic chou ^^ brings back memories lol i used to like him (well still do but haven't followed anything bout him since... ever XD) why do they have to make up stupid stories again??! they must be really lacking news XD i mean vic didn't snatch rejoice away from him... show said himself "his story" was already over, they already married so nothing more to do.... so they change the endorser and i guess it's similar with this new ad now?
what's wrong with that XD what to they want? one person to keep the endorsement forever??

so much money for one commercial $__$

i want to see his solo... man 2 minutes... i know he can do it... but i don't want him to overwork himself... and i'm afraid that next time he comes up with something even more exhausting... well yea but that's the way it works if you want to get more successful :S show biz is cruel :[
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:41 am

watch the commercial, it is really good. i feels like it wasnt advertising buns but rather him instead.
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by XiaoKeAi Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 pm

lol these news made me laugh. Only he could be so dorky and adorable! He could finally eat without getting scolded by Xiao Shuang xD I'm so happy for him. After all, 50 !! buns is just... wow. he really loves them.

Seen the commercials, he looks there just SO cool! And cute. And handsome.
Wish to say etc. as there's not really words to describe this special guy.
XiaoKeAi
XiaoKeAi
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 226

https://www.youtube.com/user/LwwlL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down