Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/27/2010 - ChinaTimes] Hu Die has thyroid gland malfunction (Show mentioned)

+6
Laliv
rainoxide
lzxslxz123
nicxxiangloveshow
MysticalBluebird
claudz4lyf
10 posters

Go down

[09/27/2010 - ChinaTimes] Hu Die has thyroid gland malfunction (Show mentioned) Empty [09/27/2010 - ChinaTimes] Hu Die has thyroid gland malfunction (Show mentioned)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Hu Die's hands tremble, suddenly super thin: Thyroid gland hyperfunction stirring up trouble
September 27, 2010
Translated by POGA @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please credit when reposting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Show Lo (left) yesterday participated in an event for his endorsement in Watson's. The moment he saw Hu Die's hairpiece, he comedically asked, "Do you have a toothache?"

Hu Die Jie Jie (Butterfly Sister) has lost weight to the point where she is only 40 kg (88 pounds), liable to getting hungry, being nervous, and going through palpitations. After getting a medical examination, it was found that she had a thyroid gland hyperfunction issue. Hu Die: "I heard that eating medicine for the thyroid gland causes moonface and edema, so I asked the doctor if it was okay if I didn't take it. The doctor said that if I didn't take the medicine, my heart would not be able to bear/support anymore."

The trembling of her hands were severe to the point that all the pictures she took would always be blurry. Her heart causing her to feel unwell, she said, "Each time my pulse was taken, the nurse thought that I had ran there." After two weeks of taking medicine, her symptoms made a marked improvement. Because she is an only child and daughter, her father likes to cutely go, "You never come back to visit and keep me company!" She wants to bring both her parents to Taipei so they can all live together. To effectively make use of time, her mother and father often wait outside the television station for her and then directly go to look at houses. She wishes to use 18 million TWD (~570,000 USD) to buy a house with an indoor surface area that is over 30平 in the Neihu/Nangang area.

At Show Lo's (Xiao Zhu's) event yesterday, Hu Die and the Party Boys attended as support. He was nominated for best lead actor in the Golden Bell Awards and Hu Die gave him a pair of red underpants, congratulating him for being a film (drama) emperor. He gave a present of hair-removal paste, "Because the hair on your arms is so long," causing Hu Die to happily laugh.

The two became acquainted because of hosting "100% Entertainment" together. She had considered Xiao Zhu an idol, earnestly preparing and practicing the script with him each time they recorded. But Show often comes out with words or actions unplanned in the script, and said, "She's a random* girl, but she always manages to catch my words (complete his gags)." Whenever his own store (STAGE) has new merchandise, he contacts Hu Die and she likewise immediately starts to wear the clothes/merchandise to help him publicize.

*無厘頭 is difficult for me to translate. Essentially, it means someone who seems to lack concentration, doesn't always know what's going on (lost their head), is disorganized and confused or random about what she says. But it's typically used in a teasing way, not in an insulting way.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

[09/27/2010 - ChinaTimes] Hu Die has thyroid gland malfunction (Show mentioned) Empty Re: [09/27/2010 - ChinaTimes] Hu Die has thyroid gland malfunction (Show mentioned)

Post by claudz4lyf Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 pm

I agree of this two people... I know Hu Die looks beautiful and better She will getting link for Show...
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

[09/27/2010 - ChinaTimes] Hu Die has thyroid gland malfunction (Show mentioned) Empty Re: [09/27/2010 - ChinaTimes] Hu Die has thyroid gland malfunction (Show mentioned)

Post by MysticalBluebird Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:36 am

i'm worried for butterfly...hope she gets all better! and congrats to show for his nomination! let's hope '3rd time's the charm' holds up, but no matter what happens, i feel so proud for him <3 加油!加油!加油!
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by nicxxiangloveshow Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:18 am

Hu Die is so adorable to be with show if show and hu die will be together i'll make sure that i will make a fansclub for them I SWEAR Very Happy
nicxxiangloveshow
nicxxiangloveshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:09 am

ahhh hu die take care...!! Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:29 am

yeah, you have to take care of yourself, hu die! we want to see more of you! jia you Very Happy
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by Laliv Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:10 am

awh..hu die jiejie should take care of herself..
Laliv
Laliv
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:40 am

@claudz4lyf hahaha thats my picture you dont tell me that you will use it but its okay but when people ask is that yours you should tell thats mine

hu die jie jie take care of your self
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:06 am

aww take care of yourself HU DIE jie jie...
&& i was wondering how come Hu Die has a lot of STAGE stuff,... so our guy here calls her to publicize it... aww does he give it for free or Hu Die pays for the stuff too?anyways. Hu Die is her cute endorser. SHOW should include him in those STAGE pictorials they have for the STAGE BOOK thingy...
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by lorshie127 Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:10 am

geesh.. i feel so sad that i haven't been here in so long.. Sad
40 kg? wow. poor hu die.. Sad
hope she gets well soon... Sad
lorshie127
lorshie127
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:23 pm

wow show lo really so sincere to hu die love them together.
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down