Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/01/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo Pushes Off David Tao and Becomes the Hundred Million Guy

+12
ellehcir1408
rokziie
onemanshow
xiangxuanlin
kriztetalovesxioazhu
IHS
ka1020
keirins
avondale09
miakaloveshow
woainishow
celinaa
16 posters

Go down

[10/01/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo Pushes Off David Tao and Becomes the Hundred Million Guy Empty [10/01/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo Pushes Off David Tao and Becomes the Hundred Million Guy

Post by celinaa Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Show Luo Pushes Off David Tao and Becomes the Hundred Million Guy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

Gold Typhoon will renew its contract with ‘Xiao Zhu’ Show Luo with a hundred-million-plus price. As for David Tao, who is also under Gold Typhoon, after the album ‘Opus 69,’ has completely fulfilled his contract. Next year he will focus on filming movies, and because he will not focus on singing, the possibility of renewing his contract is not high. This implies that Show will automatically become Gold Typhoon’s big brother.

Show and Gold Typhoon (previously EMI) are collaborating and after ending the promotion for the album ‘Trendy Man’ in May, their contract would have originally ended, but as this company had a major change, where EMI became Gold Typhoon, Show is the first one to tryout an album; his new album is scheduled to be released by the end of the year.

Even though the new album has not been released yet, this company is in a hurry to hold onto its artists. It made an early offer, eager to retain this ‘Dancing King.’ According to what’s heard, Gold Typhoon’s offer is extremely appealing, with a contract of three albums, it promises Show an income of more than a hundred million. While comparing this to his earlier contract of eighty million, Show’s status once again rose to a higher level.

In the details of his hundred million contract, in addition to the contract fee and albums, the music company will also plan concerts for him, promising at least 15 shows in a tour, and more than 15 performances. To add to that, the company plans to open a new market for Show, having Show film movies with a price starting at ten million. All this makes Show the ‘money printing machine.’

Many years ago as a comedy star, Show was in the movie ‘Expect a Miracle.’ Now, as Show’s status has risen so much, not only is he anxious about filming movies again, but the main reason to renew the contract is the amount of freedom the company gives Show. The music portion has been given to the management company to lead. In response to the renewal of Show’s contract, even though his management company has not acknowledged it being true, but it has said, “Both parties have collaborated very well together; the main point is not the contract fee but the chemistry between the two.”
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

[10/01/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo Pushes Off David Tao and Becomes the Hundred Million Guy Empty Re: [10/01/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo Pushes Off David Tao and Becomes the Hundred Million Guy

Post by woainishow Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:39 pm

Thanks for sharing Smile
Wow, this all sounds very good for Show! I hope all goes well... cheers
Maybe one of the concerts can be in the U.S.?
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

[10/01/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo Pushes Off David Tao and Becomes the Hundred Million Guy Empty Re: [10/01/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo Pushes Off David Tao and Becomes the Hundred Million Guy

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:31 pm

wow affraid he was really a hundred million guy....golden typhoon is so lucky having SHOW...because he was really earning a lots of money...wow our dancing king was really so popular now.and we are so happy for him i hope will go for movie too...and i hope he visit philippines to have concert..i can't wait for his news albums..and a 10 million talent per movie whooo....he was really a money printing machine plus his endorsement was really so high.....i wish him become more and more succesful...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:55 pm

Oh wow, good for him! =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:02 am

Thanx for sharing^^. he would get more popular with that great support from gold typhoon. Next year he must be very busy ><
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:04 am

WOW! Very Happy thanks for the news~ it sounds really great! hopefully he'll visit every asian countries and even the westerns! haha
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Omg, this just made my day!! I just came home from Paris, and then this is waiting <3 the best news, new album in the end of the year Very Happy arg arg arg
- alright, that was maybe a bit incoherent, but I am just too excited :DD
Thanks so much for sharing this!
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:12 am

ohh love it!
SHOW getting richer and more popular!wohoo!
more albums.more songs.more concerts.more tours!!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:23 pm

well Im excited for his album! Smile I hope to see a movie from SHow soon! Smile Jia you show.! ~~and now he is on his career's peak huh.Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 pm

woa~ he gets richer and richer! : )) haha!
More blessings for show!!
there's so much things to wait for show..
I'm very much excited!
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:13 am

yea.. i want him to have a new movie!
his last movie was ages ago. lmao. hehe.
really excited for his future projects! Smile
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:10 am

Show in a movie??!! whoow.. pretty excited for that.. its been really long since.. and congratulations for his new contract.. hundred-million dollar guy.. he's all worth it..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:43 pm

wow this sounds soooooooooooooooooo great ...and i dont mean the money hihih okay okay this is s nice bonus ...
i mean the 15 concerts, movie and so on ...this means show will get more and more famous ...and this makes me happppppyyyyy

jia you show ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:53 am

Show deserves these!!!
Every success he has right now is because of his hard work and great job!!!
I'm so proud of Show!!!
He will always be my idol !!!
Love Lots!!! Very Happy
Stargazer319
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

https://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:50 pm

AWESOME! sooo happy and proud for our Show! Very Happy
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:28 am

go SHOW it's your birthday!
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down