Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/16/2009 - Liberty Times] Golden Bell : On the Red Carpet, Show Lo So Nervous, Lips Trembling

+6
annakebana
IHS
woainishow
avondale09
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[10/16/2009 - Liberty Times] Golden Bell : On the Red Carpet, Show Lo So Nervous, Lips Trembling Empty [10/16/2009 - Liberty Times] Golden Bell : On the Red Carpet, Show Lo So Nervous, Lips Trembling

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:29 pm

Golden Bell : On the Red Carpet, Show Lo So Nervous, Lips Trembling

10/16/2009

As nominee for Best Actor in a TV series, "Hot Shot," Show Lo's walk down the red carpet had triggered waves of screaming, just like the charismatic and attractive, bright young man he portrayed in the series. This had all the fans there crazy.

As for whether or not he'll receive the award, Show Lo, though modestly said, "Being nominated is already receiving acknowledgment," but while he said it, the corners of his mouth started to tremble, so much he had to speak up and make fun of himself saying, "What am I so nervous about!"

Original Article Credits to Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Show Lo's Int'l English Forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[10/16/2009 - Liberty Times] Golden Bell : On the Red Carpet, Show Lo So Nervous, Lips Trembling Empty Re: [10/16/2009 - Liberty Times] Golden Bell : On the Red Carpet, Show Lo So Nervous, Lips Trembling

Post by vickie Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:35 pm

he didnt win=/ but oh wells. good job lookin hot on red carpet & laughing ur way thru golden bell. there WILL be a next time=]]

doode. i was up...earlier this morning..to watch it. fudge, right wen i got to class, it was announced-,-' (and i failed my midterm) rawr.

thanks stina jie! i bet u lots of show fans went, lol. cuz..at least we have the "power" there.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[10/16/2009 - Liberty Times] Golden Bell : On the Red Carpet, Show Lo So Nervous, Lips Trembling Empty Re: [10/16/2009 - Liberty Times] Golden Bell : On the Red Carpet, Show Lo So Nervous, Lips Trembling

Post by avondale09 Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Awww so cute when he's nervous!

Congrats to him though, really. A nomination is amazing in itself.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:33 pm

He was probably nervous because the only other time he went to GBA was when he was nominated for a role in Outsider 2, right? Tell me if this is wrong Smile
Plus, I'd be nervous too! It looked like the Emmys or Academy Awards in there, and a kinda serious (important?) atmosphere pale

But it's good that Show gets this exposure, it lets people know he has ability to do different things ^_^
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:05 pm

If there was a 'most handsome on the red carpet' award, he would win for sure xD
Yeah, being nominated is already a big thing. So proud to be his fan ^^,
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Good sportsmanship...
Even though he didn't win he could laugh about himself... love that about him(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Thanks for the translations stina! well, he really did a great job, everybody knows that! and maybe he is a bit disappointed [just a bit, around 0.01%? lol] but still managed to accept the results of the awards night. He's such a sport, and he sees things beautifully. Jia you show!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:26 am

i still congratulate SHOW LO!!! cheers
it's okay if he didn't get the award this time, he'll always be the BEST ACTOR in my heart...
i hope there are more nominations and awards to come for SHOW...
JIA YOU!JIA YOU!JIA YOU!!!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:08 am

thanks!
ive watched the vid of his lips trembling. lol.
and when they were about to announce the winner, he looked so nervous and does that tongue movement. hehe.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:00 pm

yap he was really so nervous..he always the handsome guy on earth and his fans always to support him so funny Show lo Fans was occupied the whole venue..and Show and Vic have the same seat and they always smile and talk to each other so sad he never win Sad if i were there also shout out your a loser not him...what of a award is that duh... scratch
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down