Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[15/04/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Luo lies about his age; pretends to be 6 years younger to pick up girls

+17
xiangxuanlin
Tonya
vickie
karedace
jhesa43
littlecutekitty
kprincess
T0XT0
engin
nyanya_ndut
LoveGaia
rokziie
ellehcir1408
Felicitationx3
glambratinella
freya1507
celinaa
21 posters

Go down

[15/04/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Luo lies about his age; pretends to be 6 years younger to pick up girls Empty [15/04/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Luo lies about his age; pretends to be 6 years younger to pick up girls

Post by celinaa Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: Liberty Times
Translated by catalie @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Xiao Zhu" Show Luo went to New York to learn dancing and had the opportunity to meet beautiful girls. Talking with with has improved his English greatly, he even lied about his age to pick up girls!

Before setting out, Xiao Zhu felt hesitant, worried that his poor English would make him speechless in America. However, yesterday his agent Xiao Xiang said, "[He] doesn't want to come back." His agent revealed, going to New York for 10 days, Xiao Zhu had lots of luck with girls overseas. Speaking of meeting beautiful girls, he beamed with joy, mentioning that a 22-year-old American female student in his class took the initiative to strike up a conversation with him and during class she would also often use her mirror to sneak a look at his every action.

Danced with street performer, attracting crowds to surround and watch

The female student even asked Xiao Zhu who has a doll-like face, "You look very young, you should be about the same age as me, right?" Trying to pick up the girl, Xiao Zhu who is turning 30 this year, used the situation to his own benefit and said, "Nah, I'm two years older than you," immediately wiping off 6 years.

In America, Xiao Zhu was "living incognito" improving dancing skills and the female student who was from Japan, complimented him on his good dancing, asking if he was a professional dancer. This made him secretly feel good inside, like he'd eaten Da Bu Tie 大補帖 noodles. He happily said, "I want to come again next time, but stay a little longer." Xiao Zhu's dancing skills were also admired on the streets of New York; when he danced with the street performer, many passers-by were eager to surround and watch them. The street performer's earnings increased and in the end, Show also gave him an extra US dollar (approx. $33 NTD).
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

[15/04/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Luo lies about his age; pretends to be 6 years younger to pick up girls Empty Re: [15/04/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Luo lies about his age; pretends to be 6 years younger to pick up girls

Post by freya1507 Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:58 am

ahhh thanks so much for posting this ...
hihi ... he and his age tztztztz ... i really think the gal would also like him a lot ... if she knew his real age ...maybe even more ...like "how can an old man like you dance such great ??"
lol lol lol
okay okay joke ... hihi i know this is mean ... dont tell him ;-)

no honestly ... i really think age is number ... he looks younger he act younger ... so you can say your age ... ppl are normaly positive surprised
pssst i know this ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[15/04/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Luo lies about his age; pretends to be 6 years younger to pick up girls Empty Re: [15/04/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Luo lies about his age; pretends to be 6 years younger to pick up girls

Post by glambratinella Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:06 am

haha. Show has this picture in his blog. i didn't think that "lying" about his age would be great news. media, media. funny. yes, he DID lie about his age but he didn't do such to pick up the girl. man. it said that the girl initiated the conversation, Show was just kind enough to talk to her. Very Happy Show is just gorgeous, that girl wasn't able to resist his charm i know. haha.

im glad though that he's having a great time in NY. i hope to hear more of him while he's there, so we won't worry. lol. Very Happy

thanks, celinaa!
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:19 am

Sigh. I guess hes back.... Wish he could pick ME up.... T.T wahh!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:55 am

Felicitationx3 wrote:Sigh. I guess hes back.... Wish he could pick ME up.... T.T wahh!

everyone feels the same.. Smile

i may die the moment he picks me.. heks..

Show's age doesnt matter.. it doesnt fit him anyweis..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:04 am

haha. lol.
i bet if he told them his real age, they wouldnt believe it anyway. haha.
when i first knew his age, i didnt believe it. he's really more like in early 20's. as in EARLY. hehehe,
thanks for posting! Smile
i wanna know their conversation! and how xiao zhu speak english.
he still wants to come back?
its like a torture whenever he's away! xp
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGaia Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 am

Great to know he's enjoying in NY. Very Happy
It'll be great if we can see the street performance he had XD
LoveGaia
LoveGaia
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 34

http://www.key-eternality.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:38 am

awww i love him Very Happy
his time in us is finished but there's no place like home.. Smile
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:02 pm

hahahah typical Show Luo :'D but really he is still and i think he will always be 25 to me until he get some white hair which is never because i think he will dye or pick it out of his head anyway XD
good to hear that he enjoyed that trip:D:D
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by T0XT0 Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Hahah I think everyone would believe him when he said he is 24 years old. Age really isn't anything. Some people act childish when they're already 'old' and some people are really mature for their age..
T0XT0
T0XT0
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 134

https://www.youtube.com/TOOXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:26 pm

LMAO.
Oh well, it's not considered lying since he DOES look young.

Aw. He danced with the strret performer and those pople don't know who he really is. MAN. i would've gone over and hugged him and say it's the NY tradition. HAHAHA
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:21 pm

WHATTT!!! OMG!! i wanna see xiao zhu on the street performing with the street dancer!! that's so awesome. i would love it if they documented this 10 day trip >< but i kinda doubt it =( dyyyaaammm! that's a rare sight! so whoever was able to catch xiao zhu dancing it up on the streets is d*mn lucky.

and that female is so lucky -__- but really, if you're good looking, you're good looking everywhere/anywhere you go! >< i wish he was in my class! lol
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:54 pm

yeah! vickie informed my about it. and i was kinda laughin out load. Well, SHow looks very young. you will not see him that he is already 29yrs old. He is very vain and he really cares his body. that is really really happy i hope i will be able to him and have a conversation also. hehehe...

dont worry i believe once SHOW come back to Taiwan..He will tell everything what he did in NY. I hope there is a video. just wait. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:39 pm

seems like show is really liking the US. Smile
he is just so handsome and cute~ he can't help but gain attn from the girls hehe.
can't wait for Show to come back to tell us about his experience on BFB live!
btw, that girl took a pic with da mu as well!

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:42 pm

i was surprised that nobody knew who he was?! LMAO.
that means Show needa go to NY...or in general, UNITED STATES more!
he seems to have a whole lot of fun..after all, he can put down his stress..
and start bak @ his original intention and regain his passion for dancing=]

WELPS TOO BAD SHOW. U GOTTA GO HOME! CUZ EVERYBODYS DYING WITHOUT YOU! haha, he gotta make a lito sacrifice;P but do come bak to the US..with LUO MA next time:P

HAHA, he was smart to lie;P EVERYBODY says he pass for a mid-20 yr old. doesnt matter XD glad he caught his classmates' attention LOL.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:40 am

SHow!! come on!!! there is no problem about your real age..
even if you say your age.. who can believe you are 30 years old X°°D
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:54 am

its seems that he is frustrated with his age. and its really nyc that he is enjoying himself there. but please. c0meback t0 taiwan! haha.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 am

lol...imagine if he gets a white wife, i wonder how his mom will feel.. but i guess if its meant to be his, it will surely be and we will support him...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:11 am

lol..a lie on the number but not on the looks..he does look like a 24-yr old guy..and anyways..i doubt if the girl would believe if he said he's turning 30.. Laughing
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:32 pm

boo...naughty him, minus off 6years of his actual one huhhhh...
Razz
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:58 pm

cerise18: I doubt he will say he's turning 30 LOL. 'cos he's forever 25. tongue HAHAHA.
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:03 am

showstar
LoL.. i thought he's forever 18? Very Happy
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down