Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/31/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Has Birthday Party, Pretends to be Wealthy, Fights To Pay For Dinner Bill

+6
loveshowforever
Jazz
kprincess
ultranguik
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[07/31/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Has Birthday Party, Pretends to be Wealthy, Fights To Pay For Dinner Bill Empty [07/31/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Has Birthday Party, Pretends to be Wealthy, Fights To Pay For Dinner Bill

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:37 pm

*Do not repost/reuse without prior permission*
Show Lo Has Birthday Party, Pretends to be Wealthy, Fights To Pay For Dinner Bill

07/31/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Show Lo invited Party Boys for a birthday party, themed to be styled as fashionable guys, changing the Party Boys reputation.]

It’s Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo’s birthday, and Party Boys had celebrated it early. Show tried to stamp out Party Boy’s poor boy look, and had his birthday themed as “Pseudo-Wealth Persons.” The birthday boy, Show, was the most befitting of the theme, suited up in $520,000, he was elegant and high class, and the dinner bill was on him. The 8 of them had eaten up $30,000 that night!

Party Boys Rids Poor-boy, Pseudo-Wealthy is Awkward

Yesterday was his birthday, but Show had to leave for Hong Kong to attend an awards ceremony, so he passed his birthday in work. So the day before, he had planned to celebrate it and made reservations at a high-class restaurant. Under the Bai Long Wang’s decree of staying away from women, it was obvious Show would obey, so everyone that attended was none other than his “Party Boys” members.

All the members of Party Boys are in the midst of working their way up, so they’re all penniless. So Show wanted them to get a taste of the wealthy, and set the dinner theme as “Pseudo Wealthy Persons.” Each member all thought long and hard about how they were going to dress up, showing up in a rented tux to be a “fashionable icon.” This get-up contrasted their usually comical characters, upon seeing each other, they felt “awkward.”

Everyone Fights to Pay For the Bill, Pulls Out Blockbuster Card

When the birthday dinner started, everyone wanted to be the wealthy one, it was like being in an upscale society, but not long after, they couldn’t stand it anymore, and gave up their pseudo wealth, and started to horse around and do role play, “waiter” or “valet.”

When dinner was being paid, the Party Boys were all fighting for the bill, then someone pulled out a Blockbuster card, and then a discount card, making the birthday boy laugh real hard. Show was very generous, and paid for everything.

Show was born in 1979, this year he’s really 28, Asian years 29, but in Taiwan culture “9” birthdays are usually skipped. Show’s manager Xiao Shuang said, “It’s his 28th birthday!” Then Show was being mischievous and said “I’ll always be 25!”

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/31/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Has Birthday Party, Pretends to be Wealthy, Fights To Pay For Dinner Bill Empty Re: [07/31/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Has Birthday Party, Pretends to be Wealthy, Fights To Pay For Dinner Bill

Post by vickie Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:40 pm

OMG. this article was LOVEEEE. though those "rich guys" 's dinner is worth $30,000. WHAT ON EARTH WERE THEY EATING? drinking expensive alcohol? LOL. How come theres only 5 of them in the picture..wheres the other three "rich guys"? Party Boys are AMAZING:P blockbuster cards, discount cards,LOL..they're asking the REAL RICH BOY to pay XDD
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[07/31/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Has Birthday Party, Pretends to be Wealthy, Fights To Pay For Dinner Bill Empty Re: [07/31/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Has Birthday Party, Pretends to be Wealthy, Fights To Pay For Dinner Bill

Post by ultranguik Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:47 am

oh wow NT 30 thousand is a lot, in my scale, haha
these guys are soo cute
do any of them have real cards, haha

so he believe that nine is unlucky too?
i guess all chinese believe we shouldnt say our real age when we turn 19,29,39, or anything with nine

ultranguik

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:43 am

Woah!! $30,000!! That's like S$160 per person~ WOW
I love Party Boys!! hilarious lot..
Blockbuster cards? Discount cards?
I can pay too! S.F.C card.. LOL
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:37 am

MY GOSH?! They surely ate golds...
~~
"I'll always be 25" < Hohoho...
To me, he's always 20...>.<

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by loveshowforever Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:34 am

yeps they sure did!
loveshowforever
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:10 am

i wish i that our friendship wil be like that
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:52 am

lol ANNE!!?? Ur picture* WHERE IS THE XIAO GUI? GHOST? lol
We cant see him XDD
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:19 am

wow! so cool Very Happy

hehe, they looked so formal, its like..uhh..wow xD

but looks so fun! themed partay ^^
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:39 pm

Omg!!
Wad did they eat that nite??
Its so expensive!
They spend it in 1 nite,
Haha wad a rich ppl!!
>o<

Yeah,
Jazzy u r rite,
4me also,he'll always 20!
He has got a baby face..
Younger than his real age..
I still cant believe he's already 29 nw..
Cute!!
^^

Hmh..
I hope i hv bestfrens like them..
=P
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down