Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/17/2009 - Next] Show Lo’s Different Lucky Charm, Bring Past-away Father’s Photo to Compete in Golden Bell

+5
miakaloveshow
avondale09
ka1020
endlessjoy
taiwanlover
9 posters

Go down

[10/17/2009 - Next] Show Lo’s Different Lucky Charm, Bring Past-away Father’s Photo to Compete in Golden Bell Empty [10/17/2009 - Next] Show Lo’s Different Lucky Charm, Bring Past-away Father’s Photo to Compete in Golden Bell

Post by taiwanlover Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Source: Next Media
Translation: endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu), who is nominated for Golden Bell Best Actor, brought with him a photo of his father, who has past away. He said, “I hope that the whole family’s energy can be together.” As for Cheryl Yang, who’s nominated for Best Actress, was the busiest nominee. Before the awards ceremony she was still in a hurry to grab some money; she attended the Swarovski event and earned 200 thousand dollars.

Show Luo, for his performance in “Hot Shot,” was nominated again for Golden Bell Best Actor. Last night, he brought with him the family photo that his fans created for him as a lucky charm. In the photo, to the left of Show should have been his grandmother, but his fans changed it to Show’s father, who has past away already. He said, “Whenever there are some events, I will bring my family photo. My father won’t miss out because the whole family’s power has to be together.”

As for Show’s competitor, Mark Zhao, who was nominated based on his performance in “Black&White,” was actually filming the movie “MONGA” yesterday until next morning. He woke up in the afternoon and then hurriedly went to trim his hair. His father, Allen Zhao, wrote him a note on the chair telling him to not look too heavily upon winning and losing. He said, “I’m not nervous at all because I just cannot be me.”

Cheryl Yang, who was nominated for Best Actress with her performance in “My Queen,” was extremely busy yesterday. 7:00 in the morning, she started working on her make-up and outfit. At noon she first had to take some photo shoots. Even just three hours before the Golden Bell Awards ceremony, she attended Austria’s crystal brand, Swarovski, Taipei 101 new store grand opening event. She really took advantage of time to earn money. She actually said, “I definitely won’t work that hard! I just always like this brand, that’s why I have to personally congratulate their new store grand opening even if I’m really busy.”

Afterward, at 4:00 in the afternoon, Cheryl immediately went to the hairstylist to prepare for the Golden Bell Awards ceremony. She nervously said, “I didn’t have much feelings before, but this morning I suddenly felt uneasy.”

She expressed that not matter if get wins Best Actress or not, she found out that she’s going to Malaysia with Ethan Ruan to promote “My Queen,” she’s already the most popular and busiest nominee. Wink
taiwanlover
taiwanlover
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

[10/17/2009 - Next] Show Lo’s Different Lucky Charm, Bring Past-away Father’s Photo to Compete in Golden Bell Empty Re: [10/17/2009 - Next] Show Lo’s Different Lucky Charm, Bring Past-away Father’s Photo to Compete in Golden Bell

Post by endlessjoy Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:02 am

Here are photos along with the news. AF doesn't allow apple daily photos on its news so it was taken off.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

[10/17/2009 - Next] Show Lo’s Different Lucky Charm, Bring Past-away Father’s Photo to Compete in Golden Bell Empty Re: [10/17/2009 - Next] Show Lo’s Different Lucky Charm, Bring Past-away Father’s Photo to Compete in Golden Bell

Post by ka1020 Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:14 am

thanks for posting. Very Happy show really loves lo baba and lo mama, hehe~
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:03 pm

That's so awesome, because fans made it, and he carries it around- it has like double specialness to it! lol I know Show's baba is very proud of him =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:36 pm

the picture was so cute..his fans really love him to win...i thought Show and Vic was the most expectation on the best actor category..they losses over Mark Zhao...And Vic Don't want to get down then there series wins and SHow lo always pushing him to join...hahaha so funny they really good buddies.sportmanship..lol
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:34 am

men nowadays are having a hard time showing their feelings about their family, but this what makes show really lovable to all. He truly shows how much he values his family! Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:38 am

Aww, so sweet(:

He actually could express his love feelings openly.
Even I myself a girl can't really do that...
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:17 am

aww i am really proud of SHOW's fans!they have the best ideas to let SHOW LO know how much we love him and his family!!!thanks fellow sisters!*kisses*
the family ppic is really touching Sad

im also proud of SHOW!jia you SHOW LO!!!!can't wait to see his new drama bounce bounce bounce

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:19 pm

i really hope he wins next time! he deserves it! Very Happy
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down