Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/17/2010 - TTV] Golden Bell King of Drama : Show Lo Is Favorite

+6
leesam879403
kriztetalovesxioazhu
claudz4lyf
rainoxide
yu_chun_shan
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[10/17/2010 - TTV] Golden Bell King of Drama : Show Lo Is Favorite Empty [10/17/2010 - TTV] Golden Bell King of Drama : Show Lo Is Favorite

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Golden Bell King of Drama : Show Lo Is Favorite

10/17/2010

In the battle of Golden Bell King of Drama, Show Lo is favored most. Mushroom head with black, thick-framed glasses, Show Lo roles tacky fellow. Old veterans and newcomers at battle.

This year's Golden Bell Awards Best Actor category is the most anticipated and heated, because it gathers old veterans, new comers, idols, and old fine actors. Only 15 years of age, Wu Cheng Di portrayed the hardships of a child growing up in the rural Taiwan 1950, and also past king of drama Morni Chang, portrayed a triad boss, using his eyes to act, acting skills go without saying. However, the only nominee, through an idol drama comedy, Show Lo has the highest of cheers, because he had to portray 2 characters, another breakthrough role.

Ugly mushroom head, black, thick-framed glasses, table cloth button-up, along with a pair of shorts, Show's breakthrough isn't the change from trendy icon to ugly chum, but rather the sacrifices he made for the drama. Happy, angry, sad, joy, each emotion was judiciously depicted through his body language, facial expressions and eyes; Lin Da Lung and Hsueh Hai have succeeded. But this Golden Bell battle for drama king also includes veteran Morni Chang, who portrayed a triad boss of murderous aura and loyalty, the rural simplistic character as portrayed by James Wen, and newcomers Wu Chung-Tien, a teacher who counsels dropouts, and the 16-year old Wu Cheng di, who portrayed the hardships of a farming family earning the tears of the audience. The battle for King of drama this year at the Golden Bell Awards is bound to be spectacular and anticipation worthy.

Source : TTV News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-----------------------

It doesn't mean he'll win, but at least people love him! Smile Good luck, Show!! Smile
Again, the awards ceremony is on 10/22 on TTV, in 4 days! Smile
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[10/17/2010 - TTV] Golden Bell King of Drama : Show Lo Is Favorite Empty Re: [10/17/2010 - TTV] Golden Bell King of Drama : Show Lo Is Favorite

Post by yu_chun_shan Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm

wow! it really does seem like a big competition....

well, i still hope that Show gets the award...

Show, jia you!!! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

[10/17/2010 - TTV] Golden Bell King of Drama : Show Lo Is Favorite Empty Re: [10/17/2010 - TTV] Golden Bell King of Drama : Show Lo Is Favorite

Post by rainoxide Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 pm

thanks stina!

yeah, at least lots of people appreciate his acting and he really worked hard for this. personally, i think Xiao Zhu really deserves this award.

Jia you, SHOW! Very Happy
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:34 pm

go for it, Show... I hope you'll win for being a best actor in golden bell awards... Thanks, Stina!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:03 pm

omg i am so proud that alot of people are in favor of him. i hope he gets that award! jia you SHOW LO!<3 good luck!
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by leesam879403 Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:53 am

Luo have reading page this but ?

leesam879403

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by leesam879403 Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:05 am

I'm always wish good luck and happiness to for Luo

leesam879403

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspara Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:22 am

i think the ceremony can be watched on channel 827 is that right?

Aspara
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:49 am

Very Happy yup we are not 100% that he will win but at the same like he said being nominated is laready an award for him!! lets all support shhow luo we are very proud of him cheers
myla12
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

https://love4show.forumotion.com/forum.htmhttps://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfish Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am

Very Happy Fingers crossed that Show will win. If he wins, it goes to show that as an idol, Show is not just good-looking, but actually has talent that outshines veterans (like those listed above. Frankly, I don't know who they are. *chuckles*). Anyhow, Show is always a winner in our hearts.

As I'm typing this, I realize that it's only 4 days more to the Golden Bell. 4 days!! So excited I can't sleep haha.. Razz

Show- 加油加油加油!You're the best!
punkfish
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:11 pm

go xiao zhu we know you can win it this time!! Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspara Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:38 am

which channel will it be shown on?

Aspara
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down