Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/24/2010 - Sina] Battle for King of Drama : Kid Turns Up Winner (Show : Sorry, I Disappointed Everyone)

+28
y0uAreSoNice
jastinefaye
trevin
xxangelgirl05
loloveshowlove32
hershei01
yrak_chan
punkfish
IHS
onemanshow
ishtar
sZHANG_x
ccaptor02
Chie...
lzxslxz123
yu_chun_shan
AngelS(:
myla12
Aspara
mhay519
sze92
lollipopbbt<3show
alyanna
rainoxide
Acekiller
djhay20
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
o_ost1nao_o
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[10/24/2010 - Sina] Battle for King of Drama : Kid Turns Up Winner (Show : Sorry, I Disappointed Everyone) Empty [10/24/2010 - Sina] Battle for King of Drama : Kid Turns Up Winner (Show : Sorry, I Disappointed Everyone)

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Battle for King of Drama : Kid Turns Up Winner
Show Lo : "Sorry, I disappointed everyone"

The 45th Golden Bell Awards were held in Taipei 2 nights ago, and the Best Actor and Actress Awards went to the child actor Wu Cheng Di of "Qing Yi Yue Guang" and idol Rainie Yang. Previously with the highest praise and most favored to win, as his third time being nominated for Best Actor, Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo brushed pas the award again, which caused the large crowd of fans in the audience that were painstakingly waiting extremely unsatisfied, where even some fans stared to cry painfully. Last night, Show Lo updated his Weibo, an excerpt "I will continue to work heart, keep it up. Sorry, I disappointed everyone."

Show Lo as the "Most Dejected Person of the Night"

The most anticipated award of the night was the anchoring award for "King of Drama." Previously, everyone had unanimously believed that Show Lo would be the biggest favorite, reasons because his acting in "Hi My Sweetheart" was widely praised and lauded. This time, Show Lo's acting in "Hi My Sweetheart" could be described as putting is life into it. Not only did he sacrifice his handsome image to play a goofy character, his acting skills also improved by judgement of the audience. This being his third nomination, Show Lo was believed to be the favorite to win. Show Lo himself also minded the awards as well, on the afternoon before, he wrote on his weibo, "It's today!"

But then, 15 year-old Wu Cheng Di from "Qing Yi Yue Guang" won Best Actor of a Drama Series, and Show Lo was left empty-handed, immediately afterward, netizens claimed Show Lo as the night's "most dejected person."

Fans were very unsatisfied with this and went on their Weibos to express their anger, "Those people have no taste. How is my Xiao Zhu any less compared to Wu Cheng Di? Where did he go wrong in 'Hi My Sweetheart?'" "An under-aged kid winning Best Actor, I despise! Seeing Xiao Zhu's expression just now, my heart aches!"

A lot of Show Lo's good friends comforted him through Weibo, and in the morning, he responded and thanked them all one by one. He said, "Thank you all for saying my name on stage! Here, I'd like to thank everyone for cheering me on and encouraging me these few days! And I also want to thank my "family" (fans) that were there to cheer me on, your screaming truly was superb, I liked it a lot! I will continue to work hard, keep it up! Sorry, I disappointed everyone."

Source : Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

---------
Scroll down to my following comment for his full Weibo Message , and the "reasoning" that the judges gave for Show not getting the award.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[10/24/2010 - Sina] Battle for King of Drama : Kid Turns Up Winner (Show : Sorry, I Disappointed Everyone) Empty Re: [10/24/2010 - Sina] Battle for King of Drama : Kid Turns Up Winner (Show : Sorry, I Disappointed Everyone)

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Here's what his entire Weibo Message said :

The Golden Bell Awards ended! Tonight, the happiest thing was that my good brother Xiao Ma won his award! And also the great Bao Chu Jie! Thank you all for saying my name on stage! I'm so happy~you guys really are great! And here, I also want to thank everyone for cheering me on and encouraging me these few days! Really, thank you all! And I also want to thank my family that came to cheer me on~your screaming was superb! I liked it a lot! I will continue to work hard, keep it up! Sorry, I disappointed everyone!

my heart dropped when they announced the kid's name. it's not that i didn't want the kid to win. i just don't want Show to be disappointed.

But what did Show do? he hugged the winner like the good sport he is (well everyone hugged the little kid)
But THEN what did he do..... he turned around to our 'family' up in the audience, waved and gestured a "thumbs up" as a sign to comfort our family there.

He's obviously the one that needs the comforting, but he turns it around and comforts us.

And I already put this in the video comment but here, just so you guys can see for yourselves how the judging went, and possibly decide a better winner?
----
The Golden Bell Panel Judges Comment :
"He put lots of heart into creating the characters, two identities in one drama, he expressed the feelings realistically, and acting skills improved even more.

Reason for not getting the award : Has previous baggage, is only a romantic actor. And being unable to decide between Lo and Wu, we chose the newcomer. Mainstream. "

What baggage does he have? NO IDOL WOULD WANT TO PLAY THE ROLE HE PLAYED.
So he lost cuz he's not a newcomer?

The judges opinions would have been okay, but they contradict themselves with their comments for other winners :

Zhu Ge Liang (the senior host that made a comeback last year)
Reason For Winning : Because was created something new, but maintained his old style.

Rainie
Reason to Winning : Because it was a breakthrough role, lots of change in character.

I'm sorry, didn't they just say they didn't pick Show cuz he had "previous baggage" as in, he's not a newcomer and not "new" enough for them? But Zhu Ge Liang, sure he can keep his old style.

Oh and creating something new? Hsueh Hai/Da Lung 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS in one drama by ONE PERSON is totally something old and overused and every idol would do it right? yeah.

And their reason for Rainie.. breakthrough role, sure. But Da Lung/Hsueh Hai, no way... cuz everyone walks around looking like that with a stupid wig and frames, shorts, and wears pink all the time, yup. oh and don't forget the forcing an underbite for forever and a half just to get some laughs, and talking like a turd for half the drama.

"Lots of change in character", yeah.. cuz Da Lang and Hsueh Hai are the same person...which makes them the same as Yuan Da Ying, and Qin Lang, and Ah Lie, and Da Lun...yeah..that totally makes sense.

Anyway, truly though, congratulations to Wu Cheng Di.

I'm really just sad that Show always gets so much hope in things and then gets let down. I can't bear that. He doesn't deserve to be disappointed like that. 加油~~

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

[10/24/2010 - Sina] Battle for King of Drama : Kid Turns Up Winner (Show : Sorry, I Disappointed Everyone) Empty Re: [10/24/2010 - Sina] Battle for King of Drama : Kid Turns Up Winner (Show : Sorry, I Disappointed Everyone)

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Aww. Yea, It is much more painful to see him disappointed. But Show, You are the winner in our hearts. Wer'e always here for you. Jia you ! Smile Like a Star @ heaven
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by djhay20 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:46 pm

so sad show doesnt win the award coz he trully deserved it ( i dont know what the criteria of the judges for best actor it makes me angry ) but if the criteria is the same as well for best actress show also deserve the award like rainie coz if they recognize her acting they should recognize also show as rainie said she could not be nominated and be a winner w/out the help of show coz they bring out the best for each other in HMS...hayzzzzz iam happy coz rainie wins but also sad for show..... i love them both.....

SHOW LOU JAIYO!!!!!!! YOU DIDNT DISSAPOINTED US COZ TRULLY YOU DESERVE THE AWARD......FOR ALL OF US INCLUDING RAINIE YOU ARE OUR BEST ACTOR!!!!!
djhay20
djhay20

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Acekiller Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 pm

dont know if anyone upload yet?

If only he won, there would be more....

GBA post award party:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Acekiller
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:37 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:I'm sorry, didn't they just say they didn't pick Show cuz he had "previous baggage" as in, he's not a newcomer and not "new" enough for them? But Zhu Ge Liang, sure he can keep his old style.

Oh and creating something new? Hsueh Hai/Da Lung 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS in one drama by ONE PERSON is totally something old and overused and every idol would do it right? yeah.

And their reason for Rainie.. breakthrough role, sure. But Da Lung/Hsueh Hai, no way... cuz everyone walks around looking like that with a stupid wig and frames, shorts, and wears pink all the time, yup. oh and don't forget the forcing an underbite for forever and a half just to get some laughs, and talking like a turd for half the drama.

"Lots of change in character", yeah.. cuz Da Lang and Hsueh Hai are the same person...which makes them the same as Yuan Da Ying, and Qin Lang, and Ah Lie, and Da Lun...yeah..that totally makes sense.

Anyway, truly though, congratulations to Wu Cheng Di.

I'm really just sad that Show always gets so much hope in things and then gets let down. I can't bear that. He doesn't deserve to be disappointed like that. 加油~~

yeah, good points stina! that's what exactly i felt after reading the panel's reason for not choosing Show. i can't help but feel depressed everytime i think of Show's reaction when the winner was announced. though he carried himself so well, you can actually feel his disappointment! it was so heartbreaking for us. and i find it really funny that while Wu Cheng Di was coming up on stage to receive the award, the crowd was cheering for Show when he waved at them. i can't help but put on a smirk while crying. the winner goes up on stage to claim his glory but the crowd was cheering for someone else, ha!

knowing him (and as expected), he still thinks more of his loved ones and fans, and tries to comfort them.

yeah, Xiao Xhu! continue to show 'em that you're worth more than any best actor award! for us, your fans, you already are THE best actor. JIA YOU! cheers we will always be here for you, NO MATTER WHAT!

as for the panel of Golden Bell, you might try to ponder on this: "What if I think is great really is great, but not as great as something greater?" tsk tsk tsk...

but still, congrats to Wu Cheng Di! i was just so disappointed and downhearted that i said those. and congrats also to Rainie Yang!
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by Acekiller Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm

could we appeal to the judge of the GBA ?????
its not only us that think its not fair for Show, others fans may think so as well (exclude Show's fans) cuz i believe that HMS has spread out to everyone and others may think that hes the only one that deserve this?

AND its really the ********reason I ever heard? How can someone giving such a stupid reason be the judge for the GBA!!!

Acekiller
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by alyanna Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:37 pm

its so unfair it is just because the boy is just new so they let him to win
they didn't think how much effort and hard that show gave

even he lose he is still the winner for me
alyanna
alyanna
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am

really felt like crying... Sad show dosen't hv to say sry to us. he didn't do anything wrong, none of it was his fault. and i rly loved his acting in HMS. i thought da lang was ugly at the start (regretting) and ussually when the male lead is ugly i don't watch or stop but i rly liked his acting and how the drama was very nice. Smile Xiao Zhu u did ur best! i rly feel that the judges saw how wonderful xiao zhu acted in HMS just that they didn't want him to win. They hv really lame excuses and i hope they won't be the same next time. XIAO ZHU WE ALL LOVE U UR OUR NUMBER 1 BEST ACTOR! AND U DON"T DESERVE THAT TREATMENT OF THE JUDGES!

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 am

i think it's no point appealing and i think we shouldn't. once a large group of fans start others would follow and it would cause a big chaos. Show wouldn't want us to do that.

it's okay. but the reason is stupid and ridiculous.

Can't decide between Lo and Wu so they gave it to the newcomer. so ridiculous !

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 am

i know! pains me a lot to see show's face so disappointed... Sad i felt show also expected a little that he'd win it. i mean you ask anyone and they'll most likely say Show. Even my friend who's not a fan of show said he's gonna win cuz he acted the part really good. My other friend who just likes to annoy me said James would win but i know she also feels that Show would win. And in the voting poll thing Wu only had 2 votes! Xiao Zhu had like...400 votes! it would be ok for me if HMS didn't win cuz the ending was kinda weird (but still love it!) but the fact that Show played it really well and the judges even said it themselves! I really don't want to ever see Show's face like that again and ever apologizing to us for not doing his best because we all know he did Smile It's enough. We always see him tired and all and we really know he worked really hard for HMS. I hope he read the comments in the FB page Smile They were really sweet Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:43 am

wow, the reasons of the judges, it's tne most inconsistent criterias i've heard so far.... geez,,,

Show will always be the winner. & he never ever disappoints us.
Let's all hope for the bext next time...

mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:16 am

yes even one of the nominees said that GBA would be nothing without Show and Rainie. fyi, 90% of the people that attended was Show and Rainie's fans.

i accept that Show did not win but i can never accept what the judges said. ridiculously stupid. i will never forget the look on Show's face. he would prove them wrong.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:08 am

@rainoxide : haha. i'm totally with you on that one.. about how everyone was screaming for Show, when Wu Cheng Di was accepting the award.

And for those of you that wanted to know, he turned around waved at our family, gestured a thumbs-up...so they were screaming, but then when Wu Cheng Di was about to give a speech, our family was still screaming, so Show turned and pressed a finger to his mouth really quickly, and our family hushed immediately. you can hear it in the awards ceremony... like WILD SCREAMING and then SILENCE. <33 I love us =)

and yeah an appeal wouldn't work, it's like how people were so pissed off last year that mark won over vic, but that's a different story.

like sze92 said...the GBAs really would have been empty without Show's fans. like seriously. At the end of the award Cheng Cheng Ge was like, it's late but 2/3 of the audience is still here..... why did he say that? Cuz usually 2/3 of the audience have already gone home by that time.

and during the Red Carpet scene... Show gets off the car, the camera is still on Bianca, but in the background you hear WILD screaming, Bianca gets really confused, looks up to her left, and makes a "Oh that's why" face and gesture. hahahahahah <3

=( why did he apologize? no clue. what the heck was he thinking. stupid kid. he's probably the most disappointed person out of everyone, and yet he's just taking it all in. Sad

and yeah. please. i never EVER want to see him have to force a smile like that again. my heart sank when i heard someone else's name being called, and then shattered with the expression on his face.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspara Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:28 am

when he stood up and waved he had the loudest screams from the fans there.HAHAHA.YAY. but i hated his disappointed expression.its like so heartwrenching.

Aspara
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:30 am

Sad the judges are the dumbmess people i have ever seen sorry but to give that stupid reason is really dumb!! my heart goes with show, and for us he will always be the winner... he really is a"LEO" always hides his true emotions but we all know that he really is hurt... its really a great thing that we are all for him that is helping him alot.... what ever happens we are always here for show luo and never leave him....
myla12
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

https://love4show.forumotion.com/forum.htmhttps://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelS(: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 am

I'm still feeling super disappointed. The judges' reasons are stupid. If they couldnt decide between them, shouldnt the award be given to show? The obvious reason him being a more experienced and versatile actor. Giving it to a newcomer without having anything in the past to compare to especially the changes in role is just... sigh Crying or Very sad Ok, sorry for ranting. Its just so unfair? I dont know Neutral
AngelS(:
AngelS(:
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 am

haay Sad sometimes the stuff xiao zhu really does... Sad sumtimes he's too kind u know and selfless (but sumtimes pretty evil, hehe hitting xiao gui and da tou Very Happy), the things he do...really hurts for me, i mean since u know he's hurt or sad inside too Sad but anyway love our SHOW family Very Happy so kind and still screaming for show even though the guy was going to say his speech Very Happy and once show says hush they hush Very Happy i rly can't stop imagining up to now if i were there then once they announced the winner i'll get a microphone and start complaining and crying...(i'm really mean Very Happy) and u guys are right, there would e no awards with SHOW. there would probably be only 1/3 of the people if show weren't there. they should be d*mn grateful! i hope show knows though, that he didn't disappoint us...the judges did. anyone know how to leave a message in show's weibo cuz i just made an account. just wanna say he did his best u know... Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:17 am

the judges' reason was unreasonable for me... Sad
show is really something... he comforted his family even though he was supposed to be the one to be comforted... also, he didn't have to say sorry... it wasn't his fault... he did an amazing job in HMS... i really felt sad when i read the sorry part... Sad
don't worry show... we will always and forever continue to support you no matter what... and you will always be our best actor in hearts...
jia you! Smile
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:47 am

the judges' reason was unreasonable for me...
show is really something... he comforted his family even though he was supposed to be the one to be comforted... also, he didn't have to say sorry... it wasn't his fault... he did an amazing job in HMS... i really felt sad when i read the sorry part...
don't worry show... we will always and forever continue to support you no matter what... and you will always be our best actor in hearts...
jia you!

right...!!! but let's just hope for next time..!! God has better plans for our SHOW!!! Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:30 am

ya...lzxslxz123's right Very Happy God has a better plan for show Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:17 am

a very unreasonable point. But well he seems to be a good sport congratulating the winner but the only thing that touches me was that he's sorry for disappointing us. But that's okay at least in our hearts he's still the winner Razz
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ccaptor02 Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:18 am

everything happens for a reason and ur right guys God has other plans for him, and our Show Lo will definitely work harder....
on my opinion having an award is like a bonus to all the artists for all their hardworks, what matters most is how many people support and love you despite all the negative issues they've got and i think that Show Lo has the most important award that any award giving bodies can't give...our love and support for him
Very Happy
ccaptor02
ccaptor02
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:08 am

ccaptor02 wrote:everything happens for a reason and ur right guys God has other plans for him, and our Show Lo will definitely work harder....
on my opinion having an award is like a bonus to all the artists for all their hardworks, what matters most is how many people support and love you despite all the negative issues they've got and i think that Show Lo has the most important award that any award giving bodies can't give...our love and support for him
Very Happy

very well said but Show really really really looked forward to it. you can really see his disappointment. well i'm sure he'll be fine. it's Show. he's been through worst than this plus this is not something bad. getting nominated 3 times is something that cannot be achieved easily. this can be a force for Show to improve. i just need to avoid the comments from the judges and i would feel so much better. hope Show wouldn't read all those cause truthfully, those comments are pretty useless and wouldn't help him to improve at all.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 pm

yeah but Show did read the comments, and his comment about their reason was , "I don't really know what they mean by baggage...."

and yes. he'll get over it. i just hate to see him disappointed. but yeah 3 nominations in 5 dramas.. dude no other idol could or will ever be able to pull that off... hahah dang. xD

my only 'excuse' that i can think up for the ridiculous judging...
is ..
the judges said, "we couldn't decide between Lo and Wu, so we chose the newcomer" ... because Show will be nominated again in the near future and they know it, because his acting is superb, but being nominated this one time will probably be a once in a lifetime thing for the newcomer, so out of pity they gave it to the one that is less likely to ever get nominated again. Smile

<3 Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 pm

LOL i loved your post stina xD made me larff x)
the points you made were really good though.
seriously who would want to look like that in a drama??
and his acting was so good!!
i'm happy for the kid but it's really sad to see show disappointed Sad
he doesn't need to apologise, it's not his fault.
arghh so angry with the judges ~___~"
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:37 pm

haha thanks, sZHANG_x ! x)
but yeah it was just my opinion and what i had derived from the ridiculous judging.

And again, trying to please 11 people means nothing..
but pleasing millions? yeah.. Show does that better than anyone, especially any of the nominees. Smile

Mr. Morni Chang was one of the nominees for Best Actor (the oldest nominee), and the after party for his drama and HMS was held in the same place. He was the one that said, if it weren't for Show's fans, no one would be watching the GBAs.

I've watched Mr. Chang in countless dramas, and he's won best actor before, and it's no wonder he's respected, because he's honest and can say things like this with no shame. Good for him Smile

He also looked like he wanted to say something to Show after Wu Cheng Di was announced best actor. Cuz all the nominees were hugging each other and Mr. Chang looked at Show, seemingly to want to get his attention to say something, but I guess Show got distracted cuz he wanted to tend to our family up in the audience, so Mr. Chang wasn't able to say what he wanted to say. I'm thinking Mr. Chang had a gut feeling that Show was supposed to win too. Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by ishtar Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:23 pm

Hey Stina!!!
Thanks for posting his weibo comment...I was dying to know why on earth he apologized...I guess we'll never know...he's way too nice....
I hope he recovers quickly and continues working hard...we'll all support him!...and I just know he'll get the acknowledgement he deserves...hopefully soon, cuz he really deserves it!!! 加油!!!

謝謝你 Stina!..=)...Thanks again for all you do!...
ishtar
ishtar

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Smile i'll be waiting for show's next drama. we'll get to see his wonderful acting again Very Happy i know he'll be nominated again!

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspara Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:56 am

i dont know where to say this,but in today's straits times and zaobao (sg newspapers),they reported on rainie's win and his loss.but what im pissed about is that,all they talk about is that rainie has been in the industry for 10 years,BUT show has been in for 15 years why dont they see that!and they even talked abt selina's injuries but guess what,they said that she's his ex gf,they didnt even say "rumoured" or something!

Aspara
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next