Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Sunday idol drama battle begins; bed scene vs. kiss scene vs. passionate scene!

+8
jam912
ka1020
freya1507
kriztetalovesxioazhu
avondale09
anastastia
vickie
xzoe
12 posters

Go down

Sunday idol drama battle begins; bed scene vs. kiss scene vs. passionate scene! Empty Sunday idol drama battle begins; bed scene vs. kiss scene vs. passionate scene!

Post by xzoe Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: UDN
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rainie Yang & Cyndi Wang’s competition for the ‘sweetheart’ throne has been going on for many years now. Tonight, Rainie’s CTS drama ‘Hi My Sweetheart’ will enter the idol drama battle, competing against Cyndi’s ‘Momo Love’. The competition is about to get even more intense!

Ady An & Vanness Wu haven’t returned to the idol drama market for a long time but their recent SETTV drama ‘Autumn’s Concerto’ has been doing very well. Last week, they achieved 4.02% in ratings, easily claiming the first place position. And it seems they have left Rainie & Cyndi to battle it out for second place.

However ‘Autumn’s Concerto’ isn’t taking their new competitor lightly. Tonight, they will be airing a hot bed scene, to compete against the 2 sweethearts. Coincidentally, both ‘Hi My Sweetheart’ & ‘Momo Love’ also have kiss scenes airing in tonight’s episodes; it seems that all 3 idol dramas are using passionate scenes to face the battle.

‘Autumn’s Concerto’ will broadcast Vanness & Ady’s bed scene tonight. Vanness said: “This is a beautiful, romantic & passionate scene.” Ady laughed saying: “I’ve never filmed such a scene before with any guy; my face was bright red & my heart was beating very fast.” Ady even had to drink a lot of beer before filming!

Cyndi Wang hasn’t appeared in many of their drama promotional events but yesterday, she finally appeared at a fan event for GTV’s ‘Momo Love’. She & Jiro Wang played a game of feeding ice-cream while blindfolded with fans, and attracted the screams of over 300 female fans. Tonight, ‘Momo Love’ will air a kiss scene where Cyndi sees Jiro kissing another girl, and in the spur of the moment, she shaves all her hair off to become a nun.

After Show Luo & Rainie Yang sorted out their differences in the past, they also have many kiss scenes in ‘Hi My Sweetheart’. In tonight’s first episode, Show falls into a lake in Hang Zhou and takes a whole mouthful of water and water plants. After filming that scene, he had to drink 2 big bottles of mineral water to gargle his mouth. Show said that that day, he saw many people having barbecues beside the lake: “Luckily I only ate some water plants, and not someone’s half-bitten tempura or meat piece they threw into the water, that would be so disgusting ah.”

And after Rainie jumps into the lake to save Show, she had to give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and she complained: “Your mouth has a muddy flavour, it’s like I’m giving mouth-to-mouth to a tilapia! (t/n: type of fish)”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, the media is making such a big hype for the "jump in water scene"...
it's gotta be a scene of must-watch then!
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sunday idol drama battle begins; bed scene vs. kiss scene vs. passionate scene! Empty Re: Sunday idol drama battle begins; bed scene vs. kiss scene vs. passionate scene!

Post by vickie Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:55 pm

im totally watching hi my sweetheart no matter wat;P

and autumns concerto..since ive started on it!~mite as well right?
but hehes, hi my sweetheart ALL the way!!! everybody! we gotta make this popular by spreading and promoting. ya ya?
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Sunday idol drama battle begins; bed scene vs. kiss scene vs. passionate scene! Empty Re: Sunday idol drama battle begins; bed scene vs. kiss scene vs. passionate scene!

Post by anastastia Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:57 am

i agree, those that are in taiwan must support show's HPTX first, let his drama clinch the first place. As for momo love and autumn concerto you can always go to tw.sugoideas.com to watch them on monday. Rolling Eyes show should come first right?
anastastia
anastastia
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:33 am

I REAAAAAALLY hope the ratings are first for Hi My Sweetheart! I will be so sad.... =(
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:08 am

omg i hope SHOW's drama will be first in the ratings!!!
go go go people of TAIWAN!!!support SHOW LO's drama!!!
i agree you can watch autumn concerto and momo love online the next day.hahaha....

i'm watching autumn concerto & momo love online...but i will definitely watch Hi My Sweetheart first...too bad im not living in TW...

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 am

let the battle begin hihihi

HPTX
jia you
aja fighting
auf in den kampf
forzza

cheers cheers
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:05 am

hope the ratings will be high! Very Happy jia you xiao zhu!^^
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 am

i truly believe that hptx's pilot episode will have a high rating...
though there's really competition between the episodes of the 3 dramas tonight.. Smile

jia you da lang!! jia you hptx!!!
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:40 am

i am watching Autumn's Concerto and Mo Mo Love and now Hai Pai Tien Xin

Jia You Hai Pai TIen Xin!! HPTX all the way. Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:48 pm

awesome....jumping in the water scene...haha
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:48 am

so that scene that muddy taste..i really hope that they got high rating in the 1st episodes....poor da lang he need to swim in the lake...love that scene anyways.. lol!
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:52 pm

autumn's concerto & of course hi my sweetheart is a very amazingly good show, but momo love, nope, the drama is so slow & because of the 4 brothers it becomes quite boring but thank god there is jing wong. i think because of his funny nature in the drama made it more lively.

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down