Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/20/2010 - QQ] The 45th TV Golden Bell Awards Nominees Announced : Show Lo Contends For TV King

+51
AngelS(:
piggypiglet30
Mr.Pig_Fans
Thuchen
punkfish
jiayi
agurisma
polaber2
lollipopbbt<3show
sle3pyheadz
Aspara
carela
miakaloveshow
shiminio
gelangielol
apol15anna
jastinefaye
rain-cloud
s4b1n4
trevin
nicxxiangloveshow
Love Show Luo
kimberlyyloves
claudz4lyf
Laliv
kaye_sjkk
rhen16
IHS
yssadxb
SoulSilver
lzxslxz123
shanmei0830
yu_chun_shan
joannarose15
twilighters_09
rainoxide
y0uAreSoNice
xiangxuanlin
avondale09
danEEz
19teenstars
heyitsmonica
Chie...
HinataNoGo
czeherazade
freya1507
myla12
sZHANG_x
kriztetalovesxioazhu
sze92
o_ost1nao_o
55 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[09/20/2010 - QQ] The 45th TV Golden Bell Awards Nominees Announced : Show Lo Contends For TV King Empty [09/20/2010 - QQ] The 45th TV Golden Bell Awards Nominees Announced : Show Lo Contends For TV King

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 pm

The 45th TV Golden Bell Awards Nominees Announced : Show Lo Contends For TV King

09/20/2010

The nominees for the 45th Taiwan Golden Bell Awards were announced in the afternoon on the 20th. In the most anticipated category for best TV series, Idol Dramas "Hi My Sweetheart," "Rock and Roll Nanny," "Year of the Rain," and Da Ai TV's "Moonlit Affection," and Hakka TV's "Holding Hands With a Paper Crane," all 5 were nominated. And other popular dramas this year "Autumn's Concerto," "Summer's Desire," etc., did not get nominated in this year's Golden Bell Awards.

Categories for a series, Best Actor nominees went to idols Show Lo, James Wen, and Chung-Tien Wu, contending with acting senior Morni Chang and Hakka actor Zhengdi Wu. Female lead in a series, idols Rainie Yang, Amber Kuo, Bianca Bai, Chien Man Shu, and the only one that could be pass off as a fine actor, aborigines rep, Francesca Kao were nominated.

Other categories most anticipated for Variety Shows, Best Variety Shows went to familiar TV Shows : With a specialty in imitating and spoofing political issues "Quan Ming Zui Da Dang," Variety Queen of Queen Chang Xiao Yan's "Million Dollar Classroom," "One Million Star" going onto its 7th season, "Super Idol," which is seemingly surpassing "Million Star," and Li Jing's "Diamond Night Club." And some new shows such as, "Super Spy," "Guo Ren Dou Jiao Hao," ET Wan Dian Ming" etc., did not get nominated, looks like this year's Golden Bell Awards is continuing its tradition of "respect for elders."

Variety Show hosts are also all "familiar" faces : Li Jing and Matilda Momoco Tao are face-to-face once again, Harlem Yu also made it in through popularity of the show, Chang Fei, who took it to heart that he didn't make the nominations last year, also was nominated, the only one that is eye-opening is senior host having returned to the screens Zhu Ge Liang, was also nominated.

This year's TV Golden Bell Awards Ceremony will be held on October 22 (Friday), and will air at 7:00 P.M. on TTV. At 5:00 P.M. that day, there will be live broadcast from the red carpet, QQ Ent will also broadcast it live, please stay tuned.

Source: ENT QQ
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[09/20/2010 - QQ] The 45th TV Golden Bell Awards Nominees Announced : Show Lo Contends For TV King Empty Re: [09/20/2010 - QQ] The 45th TV Golden Bell Awards Nominees Announced : Show Lo Contends For TV King

Post by sze92 Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:13 pm

congratulations once again.

hmm i thought Summer's Desire can only register for next year GBA since it's only aired this year or was it last year. SD is REALLY good.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

[09/20/2010 - QQ] The 45th TV Golden Bell Awards Nominees Announced : Show Lo Contends For TV King Empty Re: [09/20/2010 - QQ] The 45th TV Golden Bell Awards Nominees Announced : Show Lo Contends For TV King

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:50 pm

wohoo i am so happy for SHOW LO! i hope he gets the award. he really deserves the recognition. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:58 pm

ahh so happy for him! =D
whether he wins or not at least he's been recognised once again for his amazing performance. of course an award would be even better ;]
CONGRATS <3
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Very Happy wow congratulations show luo... u already are a winner for us I love you i hope we have a chinese channel so i can watch him.................
we love you Very Happy
myla12
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

https://love4show.forumotion.com/forum.htmhttps://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:02 pm

happy happy happy crossing fingers that he can win it this year bounce bounce bounce

actually i did not hear of the other dramas and i also dont know the actors ... so i have no clue if he has a chance ..... Rolling Eyes
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Let it be Show this time 0:)

Nevertheless you will always be the winner for us and I pray that you will get it this time..

Jia you bounce
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm

aw i want to watch it live TT_TT but i guess that's impossible and i've got to wait again .... -.- i really hope he'll win this time ^^
加油!! Smile
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:18 pm

a big congratulation to Show Lo, i hope he can win the award this time Very Happy
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by heyitsmonica Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:06 pm

ahhhhh!! I'm soo happy for him! I can't wait to congratulate him in person when he comes to the US!
heyitsmonica
heyitsmonica
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 80

http://www.twitter.com/heyitsmonica

Back to top Go down

Post by 19teenstars Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:28 pm

ah :DD
congrats to him <333

wtf at Bianca being nominated for best actress...
but hey whatever, that's beside the point. so stoked for him!

19teenstars
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by danEEz Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:47 pm

im so happy for him!!
he deserves it.

but why autumn concerto only got 1 nomination? Mad
they deserve more.
poor vanness, ady an and the director

whatever it is, hope our Show wins the title this time!! Basketball

danEEz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 pm

congrats congrats congrats! omg, he so totally deserves this so badly. a lot of people feel like HMS wasn't good enough to get him nominated, but i truly feel otherwise, i think his acting was amazing, and i honestly don't think i'm just biased (although i guess i wouldn't know if i was, lol).

jia you, luo zhi xiang!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 pm

show was right last year when he said that he would absolutely get a nomination for his character in hi my sweetheart! Smile

a nomination is already enough but it would be totally awesome if he would add a best actor award in his trophy collection Smile

Spoiler:

jia you show! Smile
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by y0uAreSoNice Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:17 am

Go!!!... Go!!!.. Go!!! ... Show !!!... cheers I LOVE YOU HSUEH HAI !!!! Razz
AND GODBLESS!!!GODBLESS!!!GODBLESS!!!

Last edited by y0uAreSoNice on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:15 am; edited 6 times in total
y0uAreSoNice
y0uAreSoNice
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 36

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Show-Luos-Lover-Philippines/129

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:16 am

jia you, Xiao Zhu!!! aja aja fighting!!! cheers
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighters_09 Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:30 am

whao!!!!!!!! yay!!!!! super duper OBER happy for both him and rainie Very Happy
the both of them definitely deserves the nominations and in my bias
opinion, the awards too lols CONGRATS HUBBY Very Happy

twilighters_09
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by joannarose15 Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:06 am

im so happy that our Show did it again!!!!i really hope that he will win this year...congats xiao zhu!!jia you!!jia you!! jia you!!!!♥♥♥
joannarose15
joannarose15

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:18 am

wow! congratulations to show for the nomination...
he really deserves it.... hope he will also win it... hehe...

jia you! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by shanmei0830 Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:22 am

omg! ! so many nominations of 'hi my sweetheart' ! !
i wish they can get all the awards where they are nominated.. Wink
JIA YOU show, rainie, and HMS staff ! !
please vote for them~
they really deserve to win those awards.... Very Happy cheers

HOORAY ! !

thanks for sharinG... ^_^
shanmei0830
shanmei0830
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 58

http://showjolin.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:43 am

nice SHow was nominated!!! HMS got nominated too.....!!
jia you to SHOW, RAINIE, and HMS staff!!!!!!!!
hooray!!! Razz
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSilver Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:39 am

CONGRATZ SHOW <333333 I hope he wins <3 JIA YOOOUUU <3
SoulSilver
SoulSilver
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 140

http://black-wing.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yssadxb Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Congratulations, Xiao Zhu! I wasn't surprised anymore that you got nominated. I won't even be surprised if you won the Best Actor award. You were very good in HMS. Love, love, love that drama.

JIA YOU!
yssadxb
yssadxb

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:06 pm

OMG!!!
*tries to calm down after dancing around in room for 5 minutes*
This is soooo great! Wow, congratz to Show Very Happy He really deserves it. And HMS got nominated so many times.
I really hope he wins the award this year, even though a nomination is really great too. But he deserves to win.

*screams* Just found out I'm in Beijing when it airs. So I can maybe watch it on TV, if the hotel has TTV *spazzes out in happiness*
If I could see Show on TV... my life would be complete. The closest I can get to see him IRL, lol.

Does anybody know how long the ceremony is? Like, how many hours? Cuz since it's our last evening in Beijing, we might be late home on the hotel.
But doesn't it take a long time for the artists to arrive, be interviewed and bla bla bla? I haven't seen this show before, so I don't know how it runs :]
IHS
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

https://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by rhen16 Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:51 pm

cOngRaTz SHOW...
i hOpE he wIns the award...
wE lOvE yOu aLL, SHOW... Very Happy
anD cOngRaTz aLsO t0 RAINIE...

JIA YOU!!!...
rhen16
rhen16

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by kaye_sjkk Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:24 pm

CONGRATULATIONS..!! yahoo... i`m very happy... hahaha.. cheers
kaye_sjkk
kaye_sjkk
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by heyitsmonica Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:50 pm

CAn people in the US watch the Golden Bell award?
heyitsmonica
heyitsmonica
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 80

http://www.twitter.com/heyitsmonica

Back to top Go down

Post by Laliv Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:29 am

Congratulations Xiao Zhu!! ^o^ i'm so thrilled to hear it!! and yeah, it's not a surprise he got nominated for his 'Da Lang' ^.* he's so good in playing 'Da Lang', it seems like Da Lang's character was made especially for him..
I want to watch the Golden Bell Awards live..
Laliv
Laliv
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:24 am

Congratulations for Show's nominated again in Best Actor...
Can u imagined that in a 3rd row right?
Good luck for his award's night on the 22nd of October...
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyyloves Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:45 am

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (: hope he can win this timee (: fingers crossed!
kimberlyyloves
kimberlyyloves
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 43

http://saykimberly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next