Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/04/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Commemorates Father, Holds Earthen Jar and Tears Pour, Hears Passed Away Father Talk

+3
nato_jung
luoi87
o_ost1nao_o
7 posters

Go down

[04/04/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Commemorates Father, Holds Earthen Jar and Tears Pour, Hears Passed Away Father Talk Empty [04/04/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Commemorates Father, Holds Earthen Jar and Tears Pour, Hears Passed Away Father Talk

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:24 am

Show Lo Commemorates Father, Holds Earthen Jar and Tears Pour, Hears Passed Away Father Talk

04/04/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo's father had past away from liver cancer more than 2 years ago, and because Show has been very busy recently, he hadn't visited his father in a year. Last Thursday he made some time to go with his mother. He knelt at the altar and said, "Dad, I've come to see you!" Then he suddenly burst in to uncontrollable tears, and later told his mother, "Just now, I heard dad call me 'Ah Siang,' and also told me to be filial to you." This supernatural "Father to Son Talk" had Show on an emotional roller coaster.

Believe it or Not

More than 2 years ago, Show's father had passed away from liver cancer. Show had witnessed his father choke up blood, and often would hide in a corner of the hospital to cry silently. That time was when Show's career started to go uphill. Before his father had died, he had said that he'd hope that Show would be able to accomplish a great deal, do lots of commercials, and hold concerts.
Show's father had loved to play mahjong, Show and his father had a secret signal, to plan on winning Show's mother's money. His father's health hadn't been all that well, Show had once seen his father lay painfully in bed due to kidney stones, so he immediately drove his father to the hospital on his motorcycle. His father gratefully said, "Having a son like you gives me a sense of security/protection." The father and son were very close.

Dad Exhorts to Be Filial to Mother

Show's father's wish for him, had been completed last year with his huge world tour concerts and almost $100 million worth of endorsements. That day after he went to "Fu Tian Miao Guo," he first bought a full "money bag" of US Dollars and NT Dollars, wrote his name and then burned it to his father, because his father was in his dream, asking for more money to help a good friend.
After Show walked onto the altar, he placed his hand gently on the earthen jar and softly converse with his father. After a while he suddenly started crying, then continued talking for another 10 minutes. It turns out that he had heard his father call his nickname, and then told him, "Be filial to your mother. I take pride in you."
Because his mother had an episode a while ago, due to diabetes, Show had prayed to his father to bless/protect his mother's health, then afterwards he took out photos, showing his father his most recent self. Show's mother saw this and started to tear.

Supernatural Happenings One After the Other

Shower Curtain Becomes Stiff: Show was standing in the bath tub and slipped, tried to push up against the wall but instead grabbed the curtains. Normally, you'd then fall out of the bath tub and injure yourself, but it turns out that the shower curtains had some how become stiff. Show believes that it was his father protecting him.

Mysterious Music Scores: His father had entered his dream telling Show that he wanted to start a band in heaven, telling Show to find music scores in a certain cupboard in the house and burn them to him. Show's mother didn't believe that there were music scores there, but they actually found them in the cupboard.

Money To Help Friend: His father entered his dream, telling Show to burn him some paper money, Show told his mother. Then Show's mother told his father not to be asking his son for money. That night, Show's father entered Show's dream and told him that he got blamed [by Show's mother], and explained why he had needed the money.

Source: TW Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

---

LoL, Lo Baba is SO CUTE! Even on the other side, he still comes to his son to complain about how Lo Mama nagged at him again.. Smile

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[04/04/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Commemorates Father, Holds Earthen Jar and Tears Pour, Hears Passed Away Father Talk Empty Re: [04/04/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Commemorates Father, Holds Earthen Jar and Tears Pour, Hears Passed Away Father Talk

Post by luoi87 Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:52 am

very touching Crying or Very sad thanks stina
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

[04/04/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Commemorates Father, Holds Earthen Jar and Tears Pour, Hears Passed Away Father Talk Empty Re: [04/04/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Commemorates Father, Holds Earthen Jar and Tears Pour, Hears Passed Away Father Talk

Post by nato_jung Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:48 am

I belive in that his evnt because he the good guy who love your parents. Smile
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:30 am

hahas. their family is so cute. his dad complaint that he was blamed even if he was "away for vacation". LOL. envious !
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:38 am

when I read some news about xiao zhu's dad.. I can't stop crying..
but ..in the same time.. I feel so touched that xiao zhu have a great father.... Thanks a lot stina for translation!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:21 pm

Thanks for translation. He is a good son and great role model. I can't keep my tear from falling down. His memory remind me of my beloved father.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:09 pm

This family bond is very strong! Even though Lo Baba isn't physically with them..he has never 'left' the family =P
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down