Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/15/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Reads Into Fashion While Wearing EA

+8
Lmk92
engin
chinesegiirl93
karedace
vickie
kprincess
gandezt
o_ost1nao_o
12 posters

Go down

[07/15/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Reads Into Fashion While Wearing EA Empty [07/15/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Reads Into Fashion While Wearing EA

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:29 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*
Show Lo Reads Into Fashion While Wearing EA

07/15/2008

“You have to first understand your body shape, proportions, so you’d be able to find the proper clothing, and wear it in your own style,” this is what Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo lives by. But how do you understand your own body? Show said, “Look at yourself in the mirror naked!” It’s the most straightforward way, it’s also no wonder people have thought that he’s looked very good these couple of years. This isn’t just due to his inviting, beautiful exterior, but also because he seems to be more and more confident in his own clothing. No wonder when he wears the spring/summer collection from Emporio Armani (EA), he looks so elegant and high-class, it’s because he’s caught onto the main idea of the EA style.

EA’s designer Giorgio Armani had officially released this season’s suit pants as modified leggings, so with the top wide and bottom narrow. When Show puts on this collection of leggings with a shiny, double-buttoned, short jacket, he thought he’d look bulky and hesitated at first, but after letting himself relax and pose, the Armani Man’s confident, elegant attitude was also conveyed from Show himself.

Show expressed that in his closet, he separates them into different styles, “Every outfit is clear, so I don’t have to take time to match the outfit.” He places soccer superstar David Beckham and Japanese celebrity Kimura Takuya as idols, admiring their qualities. He’s especially likes the way Kimura Takuya dresses. His liking of plaid shirts came from Kimutaku’s always wearing them. This time he put on an EA plaid pants with a knitted top, and then with a silk scarf, besides looking dashing, it also shows off his good physique.

This year EA’s spring/summer accessories for men basically is designed for the coming vacationing season. The collection has a variety of leather embossed designs; and there also is a sporty, athletic shoes, and baseball caps, all for the vacationing atmosphere. But the busy Show Lo has no time for a vacation, so he can only wear these things to get a feel for one!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Show says that the silk scarf corresponds easily. Top: $6,700 Pants: $14,300 Silk Scarf: $5,500 Shoes: $19,300]

[caption: With a leather jacket and leggings, Show conveys the EA elegance. Jacket: $38,700 Pants: $12,900]

[caption: Knitted Jacket: $21,300 T-shirt: $5,100 Pants: $10,700 Charm Necklace: $11,050 Dog-Tag Necklace: $9,940]

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/15/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Reads Into Fashion While Wearing EA Empty Re: [07/15/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Reads Into Fashion While Wearing EA

Post by gandezt Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:03 pm

Yeah,
Show rite,
We hv 2 look ourself in the mirror naked in order 2 understand abt our body..
We also can realize not all of our body is in d'same proportion..
4ex,my rite ear duznt same wit my left ear..
Check urs..
Hahaha

Omg!
He always handsome wearing evry clothes..
It is bcz,he,basicly is handsome,n he realizes dat he's handsome..
Hahaha
He is so undrstands himself..
^^

I love those pics..
Omg,wad he wear,those r so expensive!!
I jz can see those..
Wahwahwah
Is there other pic??
Hohoho
Thx a lot Stina..
^^
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

[07/15/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Reads Into Fashion While Wearing EA Empty Re: [07/15/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Reads Into Fashion While Wearing EA

Post by kprincess Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Show looks dashing in whatever clothes he's in..
Be it in formal wear or street wear~
He's able to convey elegance and exudes confidence!
which is why he looks good~
other than the fact that he already is good-looking!!!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:10 am

luo kid sure is good with clothes!
AFTER ALL, he's chao liu da ren ^^ lol.
he looks pretty good with those clothes
those tight pants are a fashion,, for guys too=]
shows his skinny legs!

Last edited by vickie on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:19 am

Show looks soo good in gray! Smile

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:01 am

Hahaha!!! Show looked really tired here..XD
I don't like show in gray.. I like him more in White and Black!^^
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:47 am

Hm..
Yeah..
I mostly like Show in white..
But he's also handsome in evry colour of clothes dat he wear..
^^
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:25 am

Show looks good in everything!, i think he even look good naked ;O but i think my fav outfit is still the white shirt and black waistcoat ( i like formal men)!

so now i know that he has been looking at himself in the mirror naked XD
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:44 am

wow so cool!!!
Lmk92
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:15 pm

on some other person..i'm not quite sure...
but on SHOW...these outfits look AWESOME =D
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:38 am

whoo modelling for EA..what's next?! LOL. he really looks good in whatever he wears. i don't think all guys are suitable for the leggings/skinny jeans thingy, but he seems fine in them! (:
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vig22 Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:43 am

he has great style...love it when he wears suits and waist coats looke sooooooo good on him....works it well !!!..love him
Vig22
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:44 am

Horray Show! Horray EA Razz

Wait, those money amounts. Is it American dollars or Taiwanese dollars? He dress more expensive than Beyonce....
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:06 pm

Lol who have been to armani club??XDD
Dress more expensive than Beyonce??
Nah... lol
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down