Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/23/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Endorses Taiwan Beer - $3

+12
..|dreeam|..
chinesegiirl93
ammer_sweet
kprincess
Jazz
ohretro
Pipster
nato_jung
luoi87
engin
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
16 posters

Go down

[05/23/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Endorses Taiwan Beer - $3 Empty [05/23/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Endorses Taiwan Beer - $3.5 Million

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu May 22, 2008 5:24 pm

Show Lo Endorses Taiwan Beer - $3.5 Million

05/23/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4:22 P.M.
Show Lo films commercial and plays prince. A little intoxicated, he smiles senselessly.

4:22 P.M.
Show Lo films commercial and plays prince. A little intoxicated, he smiles senselessly.

Earlier, Show Lo had participated in Jolin Tsai's (right) celebratory part, after getting drunk, falls asleep.

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo has become the "Expert of Carbonated Drinks." Just recently, he endorsed Pepsi Cola, and yesterday he had secretly made a trip up to Yangmingshan YangDe Road to film a beer commercial, become "Taiwan Beer's" newest spokesperson, which earned him $3.5 million. Yesterday, he filmed for about 10 hours and drank so much that he had a drunken smile, but he expressed that he has high alcohol tolerance, so he won't get drunk.
Earlier, he had been to Jolin Tsai's concert celebratory after party, and had only 2 glasses of red wine before he embarrassingly passed out. Manager Xiao Shuang explained, "Except red wine!"

Early yesterday, Show was at the Dongtian Garden restaurant on Yangde Road filming a commercial for Taiwan Beer. He was suited in white from head to toe, like a prince. His role was to be a guest attending a wedding. In the commercial, he poured the bear into a wine glass, using Taiwan Beer as champagne. During the filming process, Show constantly kept up a sort of buzzed yet very enthusiastic expression, he was very in character.

Drinking for A Consecutive 10 hours
With a little bit of aboriginal blood in him, he claims to have a naturally high tolerance for alcohol, when he goes out to play with his friends "Party Boys" or celebrate birthdays, he's never been drunk before. But yesterday the director was afraid that Show would actually get drunk, so every scene was "okay-ed" in 1 or 2 shots. The helpless Show had to start work at 7 in the morning, and then film for 10 hours, so he drank a good some. After work, his face was glowing red, and he kept senselessly smiling/laughing.

Despite nice outfits, and great atmosphere, the weather, however, was uncompromising. Halfway through filming, the rain began to pour, so they could only stop filming and take a break.
Show took this time to entertain himself, taking photos of himself with his cell phone.
His new commercial will air next month. He is endorsing "Taiwan Beer," which is different line from A-mei Chang endorsed "Gold Medal Taiwan Beer." Wu Bai has also endorsed for all of Taiwan Beer before, which started Taiwan Beer in its use of celebrity spokespersons.

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[05/23/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Endorses Taiwan Beer - $3 Empty Re: [05/23/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Endorses Taiwan Beer - $3

Post by vickie Thu May 22, 2008 6:22 pm

This dude is making more and more $ but HEY! 10 hrs of beer is a lito TOOOOOO much!!!! LOL~ beer..hmm..i want some! let me be 21 XDD jk jk...

heres another pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hmm. what is he lookin at?
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[05/23/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Endorses Taiwan Beer - $3 Empty Re: [05/23/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Endorses Taiwan Beer - $3

Post by engin Thu May 22, 2008 6:52 pm

vickie i think he is looking at the sky Very Happy

but wow drinking in 10 hours with poor alcohol limit poor thing. but really i wanna see him drunk just once albino
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Thu May 22, 2008 6:53 pm

Vickie: Maybe he's looking to the sky n think about disaster victims of Sichuan earthquake Embarassed

He was suited in white from head to toe, like a prince. His role was to be a guest attending a wedding:D
Wao:suspect: Drinking for 1 hours No it's not good for his health
But this new commercial will be aired next month What a Face
Thanks stina so much
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu May 22, 2008 7:14 pm

LoL he's probably looking at the rain...cuz it was raining.. xD

but seriously .. i think he looks freaking amazing in white <333

i guess 10 hours is too much.. hope he didn't actually swallow all of that.. -_-

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by nato_jung Thu May 22, 2008 8:51 pm

I think it not good for him abuot 10 hours for filming comerial with drank because he has a problem about his throat Neutral

But on the contrary, I think he very high toralated to drank haha..... Laughing might only sip more than ,otherwise he will have might to is drunk go to already since hour first hahaaaa Laughing
At important he looks good and like a prince in white wowwww and stay among the falling rain....very handsome.

Thank for NEWS stina Very Happy
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Thu May 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Ahh That's too much drinking 10 hours. Wait for this commercial he's always handsome in white.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Thu May 22, 2008 10:02 pm

LOL, drunk Show?
I can so imagine.
Sooo hot in white.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Fri May 23, 2008 1:37 am

OOO~h......
Prince Charming...
I like Show wearing white...
So shuai " cool...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri May 23, 2008 5:25 am

10 hours of filming is already tiring..
plus drinking beer?? OMG!!
I would have just fainted from fatigue and drunkness..

HAHA~ he fell asleep during Jolin's celebratory party??
LOL~ so not like him..
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Fri May 23, 2008 6:53 am

that was very long to work in 1 day~he must got tired..oh my dear
Can't wait for his new commercial
he looks so smart!
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri May 23, 2008 12:14 pm

XD have anyone the commerical for this? =)
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri May 23, 2008 12:36 pm

chinesegiirl93 wrote:XD have anyone the commerical for this? =)

News Article.. wrote: "His new commercial will air next month."

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Fri May 23, 2008 2:40 pm

LOL...
its so cute how he "entertains" himself by taking pictures of himself and constantly smiling/laughing when he's "drunk" =P .. a happy camper!

can't wait to see commercial.. another one to look forward to! =D
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri May 23, 2008 3:07 pm

he drunk!!O.o XDXD wao!!!!
about the new spot.. I'm soo happy!!!!!!!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Fri May 23, 2008 5:53 pm

lol!! expert but except red wine!! hahaha~~~wow 10 hours is seriously alot!!...i love him in white the most!! awesome!! cant wait to see this commercial~~
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Fri May 23, 2008 6:05 pm

Show in white ... is PERFECT!!! i look so good! like a prince charming, god i want to eat him LOL
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Fri May 23, 2008 11:15 pm

LMAO, my gosh, our xiao zhu is so cute! even when he's drunk XD
haha, him a jolin. i realized that jolin has NO fat on her O_O
xiao zhu's so cute when he's asleep <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sat May 24, 2008 1:24 am

HAHA...
He's so funny... I did not know that he would take pictures of himself on his handphone. Little weird for a guy , but as we all know he loves to look pretty..

He looks sooo CUTE even when he is drunk..
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down