Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/05/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Runs Fashion Brand For A Year and Goes International

+7
kprincess
ammer_sweet
..|dreeam|..
Lyzzrenee
luoi87
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
11 posters

Go down

[05/05/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Runs Fashion Brand For A Year and Goes International Empty [05/05/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Runs Fashion Brand For A Year and Goes International

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu May 08, 2008 5:15 pm

Show Lo Runs Fashion Brand For A Year and Goes International

05/05/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Show is his the best endorser for self-established brand STAGE.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Show puts on his "Bi Bi Ren" hoodie, acting comical and odd.]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo's self established brand STAGE was opened in Shimen Walker last June, and in less than a year, he's already opened up overseas. Following the opening of the branch in Singapore in March, the Hong Kong branch was opened two days ago.
With his investment costs, net profit, and franchising costs, Show had kept confidential, but just recently when the Taipei branch stocked in with 200 "Superhero" and "Bi Bi Ren" hoodies that were priced at $2,800 a piece, they were all sold out within 30 minutes, which rolled in a proud record of $5.6 million, very impressive.

On his own brand's website, he personally modeled for the clothing, wearing all the clothes, which makes it hard not to move the fans.
Also, he and Xiao Gui while hosting "100% Entertainment" would wear different designs each episode, helping warm up the new merchandise;
he also wears STAGE clothing on a regular basis most the time.

And he also very generously shared his clothing with A-Mei Chang, and other good friends in the entertainment business, giving them the clothing for free, which equates helping advertise the brand. And because he'd become good friends with Louis Koo due to the collaboration for Pepsi, recently Louis Koo had came to Taiwan to promote the movie "Yi Ge Hao Ba Ba - Run Papa Run," even though the 2 were unable to meet up, but Show promised to give Louis clothes.

Disney Also Soon To Authorize

Show had run STAGE into a dazzling market, even Disney happily authorized it, where a line of Mickey Mouse T-Shirts will be released in August.
And for his next sideline, he's targeted on opening up a restaurant, he said, "I really love eating eggs, I want to open an egg-themed restaurant."

4 Tricks on Show's Free Promoting For Side Work
- Self As Model : the promotion pictures on the brand's website are all personally done by himself.
- T.V. Promotion : While hosting "100% Entertainment," it's a must wear, free advertising
- Promoting All the Time On a Regular Basis : He wears it almost every day, going out, even wearing it to watch concerts, even candid pictures are advertisements
- Celebrity friends help promote : Giving clothes to A-Mei Chang, selina, Rainie Yang, also free endorsements.

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[05/05/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Runs Fashion Brand For A Year and Goes International Empty Re: [05/05/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Runs Fashion Brand For A Year and Goes International

Post by vickie Thu May 08, 2008 5:40 pm

MICKEY X STAGE:) im waiting for this. hehehs. ill buy it for myself..as a bday present. no way my parents can say anything now!!^_^
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[05/05/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Runs Fashion Brand For A Year and Goes International Empty Re: [05/05/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Runs Fashion Brand For A Year and Goes International

Post by luoi87 Fri May 09, 2008 12:27 am

Wo .. wo... Razz I like Tricks on Show's Free Promoting For Side Work, he's so intelligent, share them for his friends to promote, it's also show that he's n I really kind with all his friens (I want his clothes too What a Face )
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyzzrenee Fri May 09, 2008 12:40 am

it is awesome that he has gone international with his brand, but it'll be even better if he goes global. i really want him to open a store in the united states.
Lyzzrenee
Lyzzrenee
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Fri May 09, 2008 12:58 am

those bi bi ren hoodies must be reeeeallly warm.. hahaha

hope STAGE makes it overseas to Canada or the US! =D
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Fri May 09, 2008 1:20 am

WoW! his business goes international~congratulation !

I want to go to his STAGE shop
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri May 09, 2008 2:40 am

Gosh~
he is a really talented businessman~ lol
he sure knows how to make free advertisement~

Congrats!!
can't wait for the disney-themed shirts
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by xSHILIN Fri May 09, 2008 8:45 am

he's got the brains, the looks & the potential. woots~
way to go STAGE! xD
xSHILIN
xSHILIN
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Fri May 09, 2008 10:55 pm

oh man he is not just an idol celebrity but he is also a smart businessman ...a restaurant??..can't imagine how much he gonna make since he has tons of fans/? if i live there i will go to eat everyday to get a chance to see him...lol
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Sat May 10, 2008 10:24 am

Thanks for the news?!!
I~ want to hv all of his shirts...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Mon May 12, 2008 7:30 am

:O he is so GREAT!!! really has a big brain Very Happy i want one of each! but a restaurant :O:O:O does he have enough time? but if he is really going to open it i will surely come when i visit Taiwan.. support him all the way. ooooh i am so glad, my man is so damn SMART!
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down