Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying

+40
showdictz
avondale09
priscillaoun
LoveGaia
mzjennx33
ellehcir1408
keirins
oOshowloverOo
missfangirl
ShowMusic
iamcrazy
saphir
miakaloveshow
woailuozhixiang
showbuff
cerise18
engin
woainishow
SiSi
freya1507
rokziie
missyebony
pcloids
xraraix
wendy
vickie
jam912
bubblo
icecreamm
wth444
Shang Tian Hua
xxcarolxx
char
trizi2z
Sherlen Angeline
tankianen
sze92
diane25
thlegend
duckk-
44 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying Empty [05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying

Post by duckk- Thu May 14, 2009 2:26 am

Source: YAM - Liberty
Translated by Cmiley @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Xiao Zhu” Show Luo earlier had been exposed by a Hong Kong netizen Fanny for love chatting online, most recently four models from Hong Kong exposed to the media claimed that Xiao Zhu took the initiative to get together online and that he collected female model “nick names”.

Yesterday on the live show of GTV’s “Yu Le Bai Fen Bai” program, Xiao Zhu mentioned about this incident, said angrily “that he’s so angry and reluctant!” with one incident after another, causing Xiao Zhu to go nuts, speaking of the sadness and grief, its hard not to cry, but immediately he held back the tears of choked words: “I’m a cockroach, those that want to bug me, you can’t, I can’t be hit!”

Stressed Meeting Friends Online is Not Illegal
With the most recent publication of the magazine report, Xiao Zhu’s net friends list includes once filmed in a rated film 26 year old Hong Kong Vonnie Lui 雷凱欣, Chinese-Hispanic model Annie G, Hong Kong TV program “Angel of SING” assistant host Coffee Lam 林婉霞, the 3 not meeting together all pointed that they know Xiao Zhu, all contacted directly by Xiao Zhu on Facebook.

Yesterday Xiao Zhu clarified, that he saw online that there is malicious comments that were purposely said to hurt him, saying he used his mom’s image as a good kid image, adding to the online incident, Xiao Zhu yesterday on the program broke down, he said that’s he’s never deliberately put on a healthy image, he said: “I am what I am, I usually tell jokes on the show, talk about some “A” stuff, to give everyone laughs!” And emphasizing him meeting friends online is not illegal, to condemn the media: “Already seeing the corpse on the ground, and you still shoot!” Getting more emotional as he spoke, speaking at last, and couldn’t hold back the tears.

Big S Marches into the Film Set
Stands Up for Xiao Zhu

He has said he won’t back out of performing because of this, good friend “Big S” Barbie Hsu because yesterday she was filming near GTV, also charged to the set during commercial break, giving Xiao Zhu a hug: “Jia You! Stand Up for You! I believe in you!”
duckk-
duckk-
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

[05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying Empty Re: [05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying

Post by thlegend Thu May 14, 2009 3:10 am

No matter what,XiaoZhu will be supported by us.
This is getting too much,what's wrong with the media and those people who wanted to sabotage?
Trying to have to chance to be in the limelight? Shocked

thlegend

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

[05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying Empty Re: [05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying

Post by diane25 Thu May 14, 2009 4:03 am

“I’m a cockroach, those that want to bug me, you can’t, I can’t be hit!”
oh yeah, that's the spirit!
some people might put Show down but not those who understand him and support him all the way!
nice to hear that Da S stands for him...truly one of his back-up. Smile

thanks for posting!
diane25
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Thu May 14, 2009 4:39 am

this is starting over and over again. honestly it's getting very sickening. the medias especially that particular journalist will be out of job in no time. she or he should really be ashame of him/herself. this live was even more heartbreaking than the previous one. it is really reaching to his limit. in the matter of fact i have never seen him cried this bad before except for his concert and when his dad went for a long holiday.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by tankianen Thu May 14, 2009 5:43 am

Wah, this is getting to much man,the media is really going overboard.When watching YLBFB, i saw xiao zhu eyes were rolling with tears,i almost cried.I hope the guy that xiao zhu mentioned who wrote the article in the magazine will get his retribution. Seeing xiao zhu in this state is really heartbreaking for me.Xiao Zhu jia you,we will always be rooting for you!!!! Razz
tankianen
tankianen
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

http://www.showofpop.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlen Angeline Thu May 14, 2009 5:58 am

those media is so SH**!! they just can post xiaozhu bad things.
NO BRAIN!!!!
xiaozhu is no wrong !!!
dont say him like that !! he is naturee..
Sherlen Angeline
Sherlen Angeline

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by thlegend Thu May 14, 2009 6:05 am

Want write bad things of LZX, then please write your name on the magazine lor,why hide behind the scene and hurt people both mentally and physically. Write your name and let us insult your family, you, don't recognise your hardwork... can you stand it? Put yourself in LZX shoe lor.

Help to spread:
Put "挺LZX,ftw!" on ur Facebook,friendster and MSN
- To show that LZX has our support, 撑腰!
Do it now!! Don't stop.

thlegend

Back to top Go down

Post by trizi2z Thu May 14, 2009 6:39 am

this is crazy...............
trizi2z
trizi2z
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by char Thu May 14, 2009 6:54 am

those media people are vultures... that's what they are... they're just trying to milk into this issue obviously for their own personal agenda, their lame attempt to cash in on their '15 minutes of fame' so to speak! they're just plain evil!!!

I wish they'd just leave SHOW alone! SHOW is such a good person. Personally, I really didn't find anything wrong at all in the whole 'internet issue' - I even thought it was hilarious & lame how this 'fanny' person exposed their online correspondence... I was like, what's so special about that??? I mean, I met a lot of internet friends & they say the lamest things online - lame but at the same time really funny... it's just how people interact online... no inhibitions... no hang-ups... that's how I met a lot of my online friends & they turned out to be really great people.. so going back, there should be no issue here at all!!! It's obviously a SLOW NEWS PERIOD for these 'sorry excuse for an entity' media ["entities" - as I can't consider calling them 'persons' anymore!] they're heartless & vindictive. I hope Karma catches up big time on these sorry losers...
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcarolxx Thu May 14, 2009 7:01 am

This is crazy...
the person writing these reports have no life. Stop picking on Show!
and I thought this incident was over already seeing Show being funny again in YLBFB a few days ago. Don't worry Show! we will always support you, we are there for you!
xxcarolxx
xxcarolxx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Thu May 14, 2009 7:02 am

I'm really touched: nice to hear that Da S stands for him...truly one of his back-up. and we are his others.

Jia you, Xiao Zhu. We love you. Don't feel down. We are there to console you. Never give up. We believe in you. If you laugh, we laugh with you. If you are sad, we would tell you jokes to make you laugh again. If you cry, we'll give you a tissue and a shoulder to lean on. You are our Xiao Zhu. Our Ironpig (can anybody tell me what's that in mandarin).
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by thlegend Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 am

Direct translate of IronPig = 铁猪
:X

thlegend

Back to top Go down

Post by wth444 Thu May 14, 2009 7:31 am

omg they are mad.can they just stop alr!!!it alr died down than they keep on harping on it...

WADS THE PROB WITH THEM??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wth444
wth444
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by icecreamm Thu May 14, 2009 8:19 am

Ya! whats wrong with them?! Cant they just stop? He is already having too much stress just because of them.
icecreamm
icecreamm
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 36

http://stopandtag.bs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Thu May 14, 2009 8:43 am

saw the episode yesterday... my heart just hurts when I see him in this kind of situation... We know he is innocent and we know what kind of personality he has and we know he is one true guy/artist.... Those people that crap up silly stories and those public that have got nothing better else to do and attack some people, they should rethink and use their brains wisely... SHOW is a respectful child and he does everything for his parents as he knows that his parents work so hard to bring him up, its not that he wants to act as if he wants to show how good he is...
No matter what happens, no matter whether he losses anything, we "fans" will back him up and stand by his side throughout the whole way...
I just wish for this to end soon so that he doesnt have to suffer and not sleeping worrying and his company and friends worrying for him...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Thu May 14, 2009 8:46 am

icecreamm, wth444:
nothing is wrong with the media... its just that they are too free... or maybe they dont get news from paparazi these days, so they just listen and bullshit what the public has got to say... so they twist and turn stories to let the problem be heated up...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Thu May 14, 2009 9:00 am

i also feel like crying whenever i see xiao zhu crying on the live episode of ylbfb...

but im happy dat xiao zhu has true friends, one of which is barbie hsu.. im proud to be xiao zhu's fan/supporter!
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu May 14, 2009 10:12 am

LITTLE COCKROACHES:D
{i hate how he chose COCKROACH..but OH wells}

ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT THIS WITH HIM? hehes.
this dork, has completely controlled my emotions.
but the more they do this to him, the more we have to stay strong and step up , right??

so, let this be a fight. this thing will not end so SOON.
cuz ahem* ppl are still grabbing him..not letting him go.-,-'
look at news today, yesterday, a week or two ago><"
but we'll stand by his side=]
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by wendy Thu May 14, 2009 10:20 am

go xiaozhu!!

just ignore those news..
they just report just for the sake of reporting..
mayb their magazine nobody buy so they report on you..
all because you are very famous..

no matter wat i will always support u!!!
wendy
wendy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Thu May 14, 2009 10:24 am

the media has crossed the line too far this time.Show doesn't deserve this kind of treatment from them.it breaks my heart seeing him so stressed out trying to tell everyone of us what kind of person he is..
we have always been beside him and we know how good of a person our Show is..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids Thu May 14, 2009 11:13 am

I can't believe these people! I mean, what did he do to them to deserve this kind of treatment.?!? It's hurting him too much already!

Show, you have to remain standing up and prove to all your detractors that you don't easily give up. You've got to show to them all that you're not a weak character to be trumpled upon. All your fans are behind you and we believe in you! You can overcome all these, Jia You!
pcloids
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by missyebony Thu May 14, 2009 11:15 am

xiao zhu! stand firm!!!
missyebony
missyebony

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Thu May 14, 2009 11:49 am

those people who wanted xiao zhu to go down,
hasn't even reach the half of those people who support him!
its like 100% vs. 0.001
xiao zhu jia you! Smile
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu May 14, 2009 12:16 pm

happy to hear that xiaoS came to show her support
this exactly what he needs now
all family friends colleges fans supporting him!!!!!!!
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Thu May 14, 2009 1:47 pm

I don't know why it's sounds like he is the bad guy here, HE IS THE VICTIM. I feel so sorry for him and really don't understand where he did wrong, all he wanted to do is get to know some new friend online (something that is SO NORMAL) but it turns out that he did something very wrong. Don't get it at all. This make me so angry and upset, I'm not only upset and angry cus Xiao Zhu is my idol but it is this hole thing that makes it so.....I can't find word for it......so stupid, so unessesary, so....Mad

This really hurts me too seeing him so upset and sad. Crying or Very sad
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu May 14, 2009 2:26 pm

They say that trials and unforseen circumstances befall us all...Show has had to deal with the media blowing things out of proportion and spinning stuff to sell their 'rags' or make ratings. This will definitely cause pain to Show, who has always made an effort to live his life with strength of character and hard work. No

So now I ask everyone, should we just send our own letters from our respective countries? No matter how long it takes to reach him, I think that he would really appreciate the "International" support of everyone in this forum!
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Thu May 14, 2009 2:42 pm

i there possible to sue the media or something? or are they in some kind of job that may hurt people freely and creating crap of sh*t?
this is TOO MUCH! even too much for me, us to bear, what about our man huh!!!!
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Thu May 14, 2009 3:24 pm

the media went way too far..he answered and cleared all of this immediately and yet they still throw bad things to him..
he just wanted to make friends and that's pretty normal but the media made it look like that he was being an a**h*le..hadnt they stopped and thought that fanny was the culprit and not the other way around?
good thing he has true friends beside him..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by showbuff Thu May 14, 2009 8:13 pm

does anyone know if xiao zhu already got the video we sent him? i mean the one made by abiglee...? i hope he sees it soon to help appease his heart and that we all do support him.

also, was the portion of da s supporting xiao zhu seen on tv? is it alrdy on youtube? i saw the episode when our fave xiao zhu cried and even if i didnt really understand what's being said, it's obvious that he's so hurt. It's sad how people can put one person down just for money. his fame is being exploited by these magazines to earn big bucks...yes , there's freedom of the press, of speech and expression but they should not toy with it. it's not a game they can play especially if they twist the truth to hurt other people's feelings.

xiao zhu treats his profession seriously and with hardwork. he earns the respect that is due him.
showbuff
showbuff
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by woailuozhixiang Thu May 14, 2009 8:20 pm

poor show..im wondering wad's wrong w them?hais...XIANG jiayouh oh!!
woailuozhixiang
woailuozhixiang

Number of posts : 13

http://www.fanggg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next