Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/26/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu secretly donates $500 000NT to the Baduo junior football team to go to the abroad championship

+13
ka1020
xiangxuanlin
kriztetalovesxioazhu
nyanya_ndut
keirins
vickie
xNance
abiglee_grabbie20
miakaloveshow
wyethrine
Nana
woainishow
avondale09
17 posters

Go down

[06/26/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu secretly donates $500 000NT to the Baduo junior football team to go to the abroad championship Empty [06/26/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu secretly donates $500 000NT to the Baduo junior football team to go to the abroad championship

Post by avondale09 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:56 pm

06/26/2009

Xiao Zhu secretly donates $500 000NT to the Baduo junior football team to go to the abroad championship

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source Liberty Times
Translated by Elvenstar @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Xiao Zhu" Show Luo has just publicized his photos of his home including his kitchen, internet area and gifts room have all been revealed. Besides sharing his private secrets he also shares his love, out of his own pockets he has donated $500 000NT to help the Badou junior football team to enter the competition abroad, to fight for the country's glory!

Xiao Zhu doing charity, receives a thank you card

Xiao Zhu a month ago had seen the news report on TV that the Badou junior football team had no money so couldn't take part in the abroad championship, the children showing their disappointment said "practicing for so long but we have no way to compete it really is hard to take." At that time Xiao Zhu felt a burst of sadness.

At once he got his manager to to contact the school, to express that he was willing to provide funding for the football team, anonymously sponsoring the $500K to help fulfill the children's dreams. After the school found out the sponsor was Xiao Zhu, the children decided to personally write a card to show their gratitude. Xiao Zhu receiving the thank you card, felt really touched, as it was today that the football team headed to Malaysia to participate in the 2009 cobra cup football championship he used the announcement blackboard to write "Jia You!" and posted the photo onto his blog to help cheer for the football team, " you must bring back the trophy!".

Empathizes with people who can't pay the school fees and have to leave school

Coming from Chilung, he has a special passion towards Chilung, and on top of that Xiao Zhu seeing the football team's situation feels personal gratitude. He recalls when he entered into the Hua Gang arts school of the drama department, he had 5 days of lessons but because his family couldn't pay the tuition fees, he had to give up his dreams and voluntarily leave school, he said " seeing the children's disappointed expression, I totally understand."

Xiao Zhu's strength to help "support" the football team, comes from the continuous support from the fans, his international fan club [SPC] has already been established for 1 year, Xiao Zhu has taken in the fans as his "family", publicizing his most intimate pictures of his home. According to reports, Xiao Zhu has a cleaning habit, within his house it is spotless, so strict that he can't withstand a stand of hair. When he is out of the country doing events and isn't at home he will still insist that every week there will be someone to clean the surroundings, he said "even if there is no one there, there is still dust!"

House full of dolls, going online, playing toys playing companions

His most private place is his bed and his toilet, even his mum can't "share" it, his mansion has a toilet especially for guests, while each room has distinct functions, the kitchen has a dining area, in the livingroom you're not allowed to eat, the internet also has a exclusive area and in the internet area it is filled with dolls and toys "play companions"

Taken from asianfanatics.net.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

[06/26/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu secretly donates $500 000NT to the Baduo junior football team to go to the abroad championship Empty Re: [06/26/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu secretly donates $500 000NT to the Baduo junior football team to go to the abroad championship

Post by avondale09 Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:04 pm

So.... anyone have the pics of his house? lol cuz... I'm dying here.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

[06/26/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu secretly donates $500 000NT to the Baduo junior football team to go to the abroad championship Empty Re: [06/26/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu secretly donates $500 000NT to the Baduo junior football team to go to the abroad championship

Post by woainishow Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:14 pm

^ Wow, what a nice thing for Xiao Zhu to do! And it's even more touching that he did it anonymously...you know not trying to get a bunch of publicity for it...but I guess someone leaked it eventually Smile

lol avondale, I also wish I could see pics of Xiao Zhu's house...but even if someone had some, I don't know if they'd be allowed to post it here(since it's of his private property)...maybe if they left a link for it?
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:33 pm

avondale09
thx 4 translating..

hmm... show is a very low profile person..
love him!!!
i dont have the pict of his home..hehhe
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Yes! It's not about publicity for him, and that's why he's so awesome. He's just genuinely caring and generous!!<3333

woainishow, it said that he publicized the pics for his fan club members... but does that mean that unless you're a member you can't see them? That makes me sad, I really wanna see them... Crying or Very sad

And Nana, I don't wanna take credit for translating! lol I just copied this article from asianfanatics.net, someone had already translated!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:02 am

i so love his generosity! Smile

me too... i want to see pics of his house.. too bad we cant see it coz its copyrighted.

thanks for posting. Smile
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:15 am

aw thats sweet
he doesnt need to tell the world what he did if he did it for a good cause
im proud he did that
giving back to the kids cuz kids are the future *cheese*
he's so kind and sweet.. no wonder he has a lot of fans and supporters.. this news made me like him even more Embarassed
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by abiglee_grabbie20 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:30 am

waah his so nice i love him

i wanna see the pics where can i see it ?? please ahaha Very Happy
abiglee_grabbie20
abiglee_grabbie20
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 770

https://www.youtube.com/user/grabbie20

Back to top Go down

Post by xNance Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:25 am

soo sweet of himm.....
does someone has the pictures? xD
I waannaa seee Very Happy
xNance
xNance
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 252

http://xiaozhuu.hyves.nl | http://twitter.com/aiminhnancyy

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:51 am

he always does sweet stuff..
secretly-,-' but yeahh, its a good thing.
we should all learn from him.
such an amazing guy.
just cant stop loving him because he is himself;D always.

btw, dont post pics of his house here..LOLS.

and the pic attached with this news IS part of his house..
if thats wat u wanna know XDDD
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:50 am

How nice of him Razz ...this guy really melt my heart. Thanx for posting the news.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:01 am

oyyy he's so nice....^^
thanks for sharing!
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:17 pm

awww SHOW is really generous...he loves sharing his blessings!
go SHOW!more powers and blessing to you....

about his being so neat when it comes to his house..i must say i am more attracted to him.[ahhh so inlove with SHOW]

tnx for sharing!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:16 am

SHOW really has a big heart! Smile aaw. no one could ever deny that!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:23 am

Show really melt my heart~
Thanks for sharing this secret deed of our SHOW. Very Happy
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:12 am

This kid always does charity stuffs secretly,
some v been reported, some haven't.
But whether people know about that is not important, as what he says:' this is not a show for sake of being popular and whatever purpose. it's all from your real heart to helping disable people around by using own ability."

I really impressed of what he comments, such a kind-hearted person.
Im pround of him, his personality is just so great!

I can't believe some people still like to attack him.

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 am

one of the billion reasons to love him more! ♥
i also wanna see the pictures! Smile
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:29 pm

I wanna see the pictures of his house ^^ *craving*

He's very kind-hearted! He's like an angel =) lol.
I hate those people who said that he's helping just to be popular!
err.o.o. anyway! Its not true.

loving show more and more.
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:45 am

wow 500k!! that's a lot! I hope that the Badou football team wins!! they better get the trophy!! Show rocks for donating all that money....does anyone have pictures of his house/? heehee
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down