Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying

+40
showdictz
avondale09
priscillaoun
LoveGaia
mzjennx33
ellehcir1408
keirins
oOshowloverOo
missfangirl
ShowMusic
iamcrazy
saphir
miakaloveshow
woailuozhixiang
showbuff
cerise18
engin
woainishow
SiSi
freya1507
rokziie
missyebony
pcloids
xraraix
wendy
vickie
jam912
bubblo
icecreamm
wth444
Shang Tian Hua
xxcarolxx
char
trizi2z
Sherlen Angeline
tankianen
sze92
diane25
thlegend
duckk-
44 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying - Page 2 Empty Re: [05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying

Post by showbuff Thu May 14, 2009 8:22 pm

does anyone know if xiao zhu already got the video we sent him? i mean the one made by abiglee...? i hope he sees it soon to help appease his heart and that we all do support him.

also, was the portion of da s supporting xiao zhu seen on tv? is it alrdy on youtube? i saw the episode when our fave xiao zhu cried and even if i didnt really understand what's being said, it's obvious that he's so hurt. It's sad how people can put one person down just for money. his fame is being exploited by these magazines to earn big bucks...yes , there's freedom of the press, of speech and expression but they should not toy with it. it's not a game they can play especially if they twist the truth to hurt other people's feelings.

xiao zhu treats his profession seriously and with hardwork. he earns the respect that is due him.
showbuff
showbuff
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

[05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying - Page 2 Empty Re: [05/14/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiao Zhu Speaks of Love Thorns; Breaks Down Crying

Post by miakaloveshow Thu May 14, 2009 9:42 pm

everytime i see this news i really cry..its so sad for Show i want to do something to help him but how..good thing Barbie was there i really love her for SHOW she so supportive..she always there to support him so jiao yo Show we are here to back up u never leave ok.so be strong u have a lots of fans that will support n love u..be strong forget that news concentrate in your work u have a lots of work that waiting for u..don't worry about that no endorsement want u b'coz of that news ok. its so hard for us too see u cry n sad.be strong n fight them give them some lesson that they deserve d*mn them Twisted Evil i really hate them..so Barbie back him for us ok...love u barbie love u xiao zhu...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by saphir Fri May 15, 2009 8:23 am

I was so sad when watch the 513 Entertainment %. Sad
Hope those media could report based on the truth!!
Respect everyone!
罗主任加油!
saphir
saphir

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri May 15, 2009 11:11 am

showbuff wrote:does anyone know if xiao zhu already got the video we sent him? i mean the one made by abiglee...? i hope he sees it soon to help appease his heart and that we all do support him.

i gave it to him the day at the recording before these live epi where he cried ....
i posted a msg about in the video topic
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy Fri May 15, 2009 11:20 am

WE SUPPORT UU SHOW!!!
iamcrazy
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Fri May 15, 2009 11:55 am

Aiya if the Media nvr write anything they out of job alre ma so must create sth out of nothing. The reporter must have read alot of wars in chinese dynasty.

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Fri May 15, 2009 1:00 pm

well i totally T_T when i saw the clip of him breaking down on BFB. could feel so much emotions running through him.

i wish the media would just leave him alone because there is really nothing wrong with whatever he did, and they should just stop coming up with stories to back each other's stories. this calls for some journalism ethics please. i don't know where theirs went.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oOshowloverOo Fri May 15, 2009 2:44 pm

The media really had nothing to do already.What will happen if the they post 1 news less?No difference unless they hav no busniess or bocos he is very popular so they post this news out and ppl will buy their magazine?
oOshowloverOo
oOshowloverOo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

http://sheloveshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Sat May 16, 2009 1:41 am

how could they don't pay any respect to our show's hardwork? please stop to publish this issue!
xiao zhu, we always support you .
You have many true friends too, and very nice that Da S take the time to say some words supporting him .
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Sat May 16, 2009 8:39 am

showbuff wrote:

also, was the portion of da s supporting xiao zhu seen on tv? is it alrdy on youtube? i saw the episode when our fave xiao zhu cried and even if i didnt really understand what's being said, it's obvious that he's so hurt.

i havent seen it uploaded.. coz Da S went during the break to give him a hug and few words of encouragement, so it wasnt part of the episode and not seen on tv, only mentioned by xiao gui.... but i do hope someone captured the moment..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Sat May 16, 2009 9:52 pm

omg why cant they just stop talking about the negative side about him? hes just being a normal guy ... like ask every guy you know when they've all probably met some girl online and used the webcam ... BIG DEAL hes human x_x and then now everything he does is wrong ...
the person who talked about his mom is wrong .. you dont criticize and talk about peoples family just because you feel like it

hope this will end soon..
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGaia Sat May 16, 2009 11:29 pm

I almost cried when I saw him breakdown during yubai ...
Can really feel that he's so sad that ppl misunderstood abt him.
He cares alot abt how others look at him ...
How can it be that b4 this he's a filial son, while after this incident he's using this to get coverage? I believe everyone has eyes to see what is the truth. He has always been a filial son to his mother.

I think the best action we could do for Show is to stop all responses & comments to the news for now. Once the reporters see that they can't get any responses out from the mass, the news will die down soon.
LoveGaia
LoveGaia
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 34

http://www.key-eternality.net

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaoun Sun May 17, 2009 9:25 am

So pitiful... ):
Jiayou jiayou!

U nvr do it, u nvr admit defeat to anything. (:
priscillaoun
priscillaoun
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

http://superultra-duperman.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sun May 17, 2009 11:19 am

Just hang on, Show! We all love and support you! Jia you!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by showdictz Sun May 17, 2009 11:34 am

Jia you!!!
this issue only proves that your such a big star that some people envy your popularity...
no matter what we still love and support show
showdictz
showdictz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by missyebony Sun May 17, 2009 12:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is the link of the host accusing xiao zhu on being a "normal folk"........

SO MEAN OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
missyebony
missyebony

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by showbuff Sun May 17, 2009 6:43 pm

ellehcir1408 wrote:
showbuff wrote:

also, was the portion of da s supporting xiao zhu seen on tv? is it alrdy on youtube? i saw the episode when our fave xiao zhu cried and even if i didnt really understand what's being said, it's obvious that he's so hurt.

i havent seen it uploaded.. coz Da S went during the break to give him a hug and few words of encouragement, so it wasnt part of the episode and not seen on tv, only mentioned by xiao gui.... but i do hope someone captured the moment..

thanks!
showbuff
showbuff
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by showbuff Sun May 17, 2009 6:45 pm

freya1507 wrote:
showbuff wrote:does anyone know if xiao zhu already got the video we sent him? i mean the one made by abiglee...? i hope he sees it soon to help appease his heart and that we all do support him.

i gave it to him the day at the recording before these live epi where he cried ....
i posted a msg about in the video topic

thanks! i hope he mentions it or say something about it on one of their episodes...
showbuff
showbuff
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryan <3 SHOW LUO Sun May 17, 2009 7:44 pm

HAHA..LOL it's funny.. the writer of that column didn't write his name .. sssoooo..is he afraid? STUPiD HE iS !! JiA YOU XiAO ZHU !!
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Maryan <3 SHOW LUO
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 472

http://profiles.friendster.com/43352540

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Mon May 18, 2009 2:53 am

don't worry xiao zhu! i'll support you(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by SlDn Mon May 18, 2009 4:02 am

Xiao Zhu jia you Very Happy Very Happy

By the way, just curious, what were your parents' reactions towards Show's recent news?
SlDn
SlDn
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu0830 Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:41 pm

really poor show.. whats wrong with people nowadays?? have they gone crazy?? why do they make such a lame and very unreal story.. everybody knows that he won't do that..
xiaozhu0830
xiaozhu0830
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2