Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/16/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo has First Class EQ

+9
annakebana
ai4show
xiaozhutaitai
kriztetalovesxioazhu
rokziie
char
miakaloveshow
avondale09
keirins
13 posters

Go down

[08/16/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo has First Class EQ Empty [08/16/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo has First Class EQ

Post by keirins Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Source: Liberty Times
Translation credit: endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Height is based on attitude. Yes123 Job Search Online hosted a Taiwan working-class EQ research. Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) and Jolin Tsai won first place for male and female. Show emphasized that attitude is the main point in the working business, and he also shared his highs and lows during his time in the showbiz.

Facing the enormous pressure as a superstar, Show has a trick in preserving his attitude, “change your point of view and stand in the other person’s position.” He took last year’s gossips as examples, which included buying charts, high profile appearance at Michael Jackson’s flash mob, and the internet scandal. He never vituperated, “My way of responding is to not irritate the ear and have others feel uncomfortable.”

He’s been in the industry for more than 10 years and because of contract issues, he once went downhill. The instant hot and cold feeling is just so deep in his memory. The work attitude that he hates the most is treating people with different standards (大小眼). Show said, “One will be very sad seeing the true features of the society.” Fortunately, he was able to change those setbacks into energy; using his efforts to let others understand that they were wrong.

Show recalled that years ago when he was not popular, he went to do recording for television and during lunchtime, he asked a staff where the lunches were packed. That person coldly replied, “Get it yourself!” In the recent years, his popularity went straight up and saw that same person again for a recording. Show received a totally different attitude, “I’ll get it for you!” Show immediately said, “No need. I can get it myself.” Embarrassment was quite apparent on that person’s face.

In addition to high EQ, working hard is also a kind of attitude. Years ago, he was once looked down on by an artist manager, saying that an album for Show is just playing with money, but Show didn’t give up and continued to work up the ladder. When he had his concert he had his manager bring other artists. That concert was very successful. Show said, “When I was on stage, I looked at him (the manager) straight in the eyes, which is telling him that I did it.”
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

[08/16/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo has First Class EQ Empty Re: [08/16/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo has First Class EQ

Post by keirins Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Congratz Show Smile
You deserve it! Everyone can see your attitude toward works, no doubt for this.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

[08/16/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo has First Class EQ Empty Re: [08/16/2009 - Liberty] Show Lo has First Class EQ

Post by avondale09 Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Show is amazing =) He works so hard and has such a good attitude. He deserves all the good things that happen to him!
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 pm

yap the well educated artist...down to earth,so friendly and all his work is come from his hardwork even he is very succesful he still the same person we know..he never change at all....he is a true person...kind hearted man..a very succesful artist but his personality never changes..love him more Congrats he deserved that awards Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by char Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 pm

^How nice of them [Tw] to give him due credit for all his hard work! I love you Show really deserve this recognition & I'm really happy for him Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven

^^thanks keirins for sharing this news bit I love you
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:16 am

^ yea, i agree with you.
Most people can still see his hard work.
He really deserve this kind of recognition.

He proved to those people who have looked down on him that he made it!
They must have been really embarrassed now for saying those things to xiao zhu.
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:48 am

that's why i love SHOW!!!
love his attitude towards facing reality in life king
more blessings to come for SHOW LO!!!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhutaitai Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:14 am

wow! hope I have that same attitude...

you're the best show ! we love you so much.. Very Happy
xiaozhutaitai
xiaozhutaitai
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by ai4show Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Show u really deserve it. With a dedicated personality like yours, ur fans know that u can do it. And now ur perseverance has brought u to new things. Good luck and i hope to see u be the best! Jia you!!
ai4show
ai4show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

http://myspace.com/faye92

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:35 am

Great attitude! That's the way you teach them SHOW!

Don't give face to this kind of people.
When people popular then want to 'angkat'.
If not popular go throw one side.

I really hate this kind of people.
Their hypocrite.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:02 pm

congrats to show and jolin! he truly deserved it~
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Wow I kind of missed this article...very nice award for Show Smile
I was just learning about Emotional Intelligence/Quotient in class, this is a very important quality for someone to possess. I'm glad that Show's EQ is so good...we need more people in the world who are understanding and able to respond to bad situations with a good attitude Very Happy
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:12 am

Congratulations to him! Smile he is amazing and im sure his hardwork always would pay off. keep up the good work show. jia you
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:08 am

he 100% deserve this ^^
jia you xiao zhu

we have a saying: an issue which cannot kill you - makes you stronger!
its not always working for all ppl ....but it works for him ^^

thanks for sharing
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down