Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/08/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo phones to wish happy birthday; fans mistake as fraud

+20
nickatz
xNance
metty lopez
freya1507
mzjennx33
keirins
avondale09
annakebana
xiangxuanlin
cerise18
rokziie
jam912
drivewayromance
kriztetalovesxioazhu
onemanshow
Nana
char
miakaloveshow
woainishow
engin
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[07/08/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo phones to wish happy birthday; fans mistake as fraud Empty [07/08/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo phones to wish happy birthday; fans mistake as fraud

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:26 pm

Two news pieces in two days...Xiao Zhu's busy! Or I have a lot of time on my hands. Either works. (And I figured out how to do pics. Yay!)
Edit: The picture shows up for me, for some reason. But I put it up with another link. It should work now, I guess.

Show Luo phones to wish happy birthday; fans mistake as fraud, Wednesday July 8, 2009 Taiwan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: Liberty Times
Translation: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) personally phones his fans to wish happy birthday, but is mistaken as fraud, making him don’t know whether to laugh or cry!

Last year, Show randomly selected one of the members of his fan club, to phone and wish her happy birthday. This year, he will no longer be randomly selecting and as long as the members’ birthday are on this month, he will personally phone to wish happy birthday. He revealed that last year, when he said to fans over the phone “I am Show Luo” many people thought it was a prank, and even thought he was from a fraud company and replied back to him: “If you’re Show Luo, then I’m Nicholas Tse!”

Earlier, Show donated $500,000NT to sponsor the Badou junior football team to go to an abroad championship. And now it seems that good people have good return; Gi Long real estate has invited him to endorse for them, and he has earned almost $5,000,000NT, a 10-fold return on investment!

Last edited by POGA on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

[07/08/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo phones to wish happy birthday; fans mistake as fraud Empty Re: [07/08/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo phones to wish happy birthday; fans mistake as fraud

Post by engin Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:54 pm

hahahaha, I would probably thought he was a fraud too :'D I mean, who would believe that Show actually Luo will call you!! that so unbelievable, but could happen...ENVY those lucky people!!!!!

Very Happy thats fair.. doing good things will get some goods in returns Very Happy:D
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

[07/08/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo phones to wish happy birthday; fans mistake as fraud Empty Re: [07/08/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo phones to wish happy birthday; fans mistake as fraud

Post by woainishow Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Lol, that's so funny! Even after Show warned fans not to treat him like a swindle company, some still did... Laughing

P.S. your pic didn't show up (probably b/c asianfanatics.net is a little weird about their pics), so here is the one I think you were trying to put up..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:19 pm

those fans was so lucky..he so kind just one call from him he makes very happy..in our birthday i wish i was in taiwan too..
Very Happy.he share his blessing to others that why he was to bless with endorsement and his talent become in 5 million already..congrats Show we support and love u..jiao u more succesful career to come[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by char Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:20 pm

^haha... it does seemed really funny... but if it was me who gets a call that says "I'm Show Luo", i don't think i'll believe it either Neutral
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 pm

meeeee toooo...
i'll be fraud too..
i cant believe it..
but, i didnt join SFC..
so show wont call me either...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by onemanshow Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:05 am

haha! thats really funny.
its really hard to trust people now a days, especially when they'll say that they're show.
haha =]
onemanshow
onemanshow
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:59 am

omg!i wish SHOW will call me too on my bday..too bad im not a SFC member.LOL
god is really good.SHOW is really blessed. such a generous guy that's why he is so blessed.cant wait to see his new commercial.

*falling in love with SHOW [more each day]*

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:38 am

What? :OOO

Zomg, I would fly when Show Luo calls me on my birthday... perhaps he just sounds different through the phone. haha. ;D
Hopefully those fans believed him in the end cuz he's so sweet to be doing this for his fans yeah. ^^
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 am

how i wish show calls me on my birthday.. Very Happy

it's still unbelievable if somebody calls u and says he's luo zhi xiang.. Very Happy
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:08 am

lol. if he'll really call and i knew that he was going to call i might pause for 10 secs. hahaha.
i so envy SFC members. xp
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:03 am

yep2...
but i think show will call his fans for real..
just wait for another update, how many fans that show call
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

LOL..
poor guy..he wasnt believed.. Very Happy
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:52 am

haha. probably if show would call me, i would also think its a fraud. haha. however, since i constantly expose myself to his voice, i might recognize it. haha.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:04 pm

i think if it was me i would go like
kk, English version:
show: hello...
me: hello, who is this?
show: I'm luo zhi xiang and I'm here to wish you a happy birthday(:
me: hey please larh! is this dania?(my friend's name) stop kidding around just tell the truth.
show: I'm telling you the truthfully truth that I'm luo zhi xiang.
me: don't bluff. prove to me?....
show: *doing something as much as he could to prove to me*
but in the end,
me: yeah right you're luo zhi xiang. i still don't believe you bye.
*i'll just hang up the phone*

this conversation may seem that, I'm quite a stubborn headed and mean person. I'm not actually, i trust people very easily but because my birthday falls on 1st of April so it's quite difficult to trust. you know what i mean April fools, getting pranks. i was fooled once so i don't want to make it twice. haha:D
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:12 pm

lolz i'd believe it was him. I don't get many guys speaking languages i don't understand calling my house too often, lol. and i think i'm a member now, but he probably won't call cuz i live overseas from him =(

but wow, look at that. you do something good for someone and something good will happen back! good for Show =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Waw.. i can imagine if show call me one day on my bday, i'll record his voice so i can replay just to listen it when i miss him ^^.. of course i've to prepare that whole day ha ha ha... LoL. Oo...i feel happy for his new endorsement, God know his sincerity and bless him more. Very Happy . Anyway,thx for sharing.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 pm

lol i think that if he called me on my birthday i would think it was someone pranking me ..... but im not even part of SFC ... YET so im not gonna get called and i would know by then that show calls the people to wish them happybirthday if they're in SFC
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:20 pm

anakebana:
hahaha... u r so funny...
hahahahaha... its so funny.. how stubborn r u...

keirins:
jie2.. haiooo.... how come we know show will call us?maybe we must say:
"wait, wait, wait. i wanna record it first... can u repeat it..."
ahahaha.... its crazy... hahhaa....
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:46 pm

feel a bit like show ...on one hand i'm laughing but on the other hand ...come on if you join the fan club as a gold member you should know ...he will call you aishhh --- fans dont be stupid ... we all expect it now ;-)

thanks for the translation ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:13 pm

but..
freya...
fans that will called by show is taken radomly right??
i cant understand mandarin at all..
its my poor...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 pm

no nana ...since this year of the fanclubmember ship if you have the gold one ...xiao zhu will call you for b-day in your b-day month ^^ every of his golden member ship fans
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:26 am

However, the day Xiao Zhu calls you may not be your birthday. He has a day (or two) set aside each month to call EVERYONE who has a birthday that month. So your birthday may be December 18, but he'll actually call December 2 because that's the day he set aside (that's a hypothetical date, by the way). So if you get called on a date that's not actually your birthday, don't be surprised.

At least, that's what I heard on YLBFB...I'm not a member or anything, so I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 am

wow..
thx freya n POGA..

Freya:
have you join SFC??
i want to join.. but..
a little bit confuse.
i cant understand chinese...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:44 am

i did not yet join nana but i will ... the next days ....i know very confusing ...but sun-in-action helped me alot ... and when you go to the topic ... you might find some answers ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by metty lopez Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:38 pm

hahaha.... i hope show luo will call me in my b-day. amin.... hehehhe
metty lopez
metty lopez

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by xNance Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:35 pm

i think i wouldn't believe either but now if he's calling you on your birthday it must be real =']
xNance
xNance
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 252

http://xiaozhuu.hyves.nl | http://twitter.com/aiminhnancyy

Back to top Go down

Post by nickatz Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:02 pm

anyone will really think that is fraud Laughing c'mon, its really impossible for a very busy artist to do that (phoning all members(fans) who are celebrating their birthday)haha! me too! i might think he is a prank caller because i dont even know him personally..haha! but if he does, he should be prepared for how it will turn out .. Very Happy

Jia you Xiao Zhu pig
nickatz
nickatz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:03 pm

LOL at everyone's comments! I'm sort of with avondale on this, I don't get too many people (let alone guys) calling my house in another language...probably the most I'd think is that it was a wrong number or something, but if he says "I'm Show, Happy Birthday", u can bet I will say "thanks xiao zhu, wo xihuan ni"...even if it was fake, lol Razz

But I'm really happy that Show is getting good in return for his good b/c that doesn't always happen (even though I wish it did)...
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 am

i think all of us really want show called us..
hahha...
btw..
if show just come to this forum and send some msge.. its really make me happy...
huhhu....
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next