Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03-15-2009 - Sina] Exclusive interview with Show Luo: Is strong, does not need to buy success; Will not fake it even if throat is not well

+4
ellehcir1408
freya1507
fshirles
Felicitationx3
8 posters

Go down

[03-15-2009 - Sina] Exclusive interview with Show Luo: Is strong, does not need to buy success; Will not fake it even if throat is not well Empty [03-15-2009 - Sina] Exclusive interview with Show Luo: Is strong, does not need to buy success; Will not fake it even if throat is not well

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Exclusive interview with Show Luo: Is strong, does not need to buy success; Will not fake it even if throat is not well

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source : Sina
translation by MoonlightD @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sina Entertainment News - March 17th, 7:30PM Chinese Standard Time - The 16th East Asian Music Award Ceremony was held on the big stage in Shanghai. Show Luo (Luo ZhiXiang) won first prize in the Chinese Language Top 5 from the Taiwan area. While speaking exclusively with Sina Music, Show Luo stressed that he uses his own strengths and does not need to buy success. Even if he had a hoarse throat, he would definitely still not lip sync.

Uses his own strength, does not need to buy success

Show Luo accepted an exclusive interview with Sina Music on site. He felt very honored in regards to being able to receive an invitation to participate in this years award ceremony. He also said straight out that what his heart most desired is to win the Best Male Singer Award. "I definitely still wish to win the Best Male Singer Award because this award most exemplifies strength." Awhile ago, Show Luo was trapped by Wang LeeHom's "buying success criticism" incident. When he was asked about whether winning a prize at the award ceremony today was the best time to wash away this "injustice", Xiao Zhu said while smiling,"The sales of this new album of mine in Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, etc has all sold very well. The sales numbers tell everything. Therefore, it is already unnecessary for me to use these once again to prove the truth."

Exposes that he is always deceived by Anson Hu (Hu Yanbin)

Many strong Mainland singers attended the awards today. Show Luo stated that he admired Anson Hu the most, "He is a very strong singer. We are good friends. I have always admired his talent a lot." He also expressed that he had always hoped for a chance to collaborate with Anson Hu. "He had already agreed, a long time ago, to help me write a song. In the end, he continuously pushed it back. Even now, he still hasn't written it. He always tricks me saying that he is too busy. In actuality, he was playing video games. Don't you think that's too over the top?"

Will continue genuinely singing even with a hoarse throat

The theme for this years awards was "Genuine Music, Continue Forward." Xiao Zhu believes that this theme suited him very well, "I think that music means using one's heart to sing. I, myself, am very opposed to lip syncing. Once, before a concert, my throat was inflamed causing problems for my vocal cords. Everyone could hear the sound of me speaking combined with hoarseness. The organizer had originally asked me whether I wanted to mouth it. However, I firmly demanded to really sing. Later on it turned to everyone in the audience singing along with me because they all felt moved that persisted to sing even though my throat was unwell.

Reveals the mystery of the shiny leather boots

Today, Show Luo appeared in public wearing a shiny outfit. He had on a black suit with a bright red shirt and on his feet were a pair tall boots embedded with shiny nails. He explained that the black represented grandeur and the red represented passion. "What kind do all of you want?" Earlier he kept us guessing by saying that this outfit has a mysterious element to it. When he was asked again about where this mysterious item really was, Xiao Zhu laughed and joked, "Where the mysterious item is? It actually is the fact that these pair of boots conceal a pair of very strange socks. Ha Ha!"
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

[03-15-2009 - Sina] Exclusive interview with Show Luo: Is strong, does not need to buy success; Will not fake it even if throat is not well Empty Re: [03-15-2009 - Sina] Exclusive interview with Show Luo: Is strong, does not need to buy success; Will not fake it even if throat is not well

Post by fshirles Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:44 am

Show is Show! Down-to-earth person, his constant hardworking pays off where he is today!

He must be very happy for achieving this award. Plus, Awesome performance last night at Shanghai, really brought up high atmosphere!

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

[03-15-2009 - Sina] Exclusive interview with Show Luo: Is strong, does not need to buy success; Will not fake it even if throat is not well Empty Re: [03-15-2009 - Sina] Exclusive interview with Show Luo: Is strong, does not need to buy success; Will not fake it even if throat is not well

Post by freya1507 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:22 am

another award *jump jump
so happy for him ^^

thanks for sharing
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:30 am

thanks for the post..

hehe.. show really demands alot from himself during his performances.. he wants his family to see nothing but the best.. Smile

i wonder how the "strange socks look like" lol!
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by xzoe Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:49 am

one of the reasons why I like Show is coz he's so humble, support you forever Show! <33333
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by T0XT0 Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:57 am

He is always so honest. He really is against lipsync even when his troat is hurt. That's why we love him Razz
T0XT0
T0XT0
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 134

https://www.youtube.com/TOOXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:33 am

aww, Show really cares for his fans. he'd rather sing with a hoarse voice than do a lip sync. he's truly an artist.

Show in shiny boots! whew! elegante! Surprised
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 am

could we love him more?! Smile
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down