Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/05/2009 - HongKong Mag] Show's News on Sina--about another girl on line

+45
che2dimples
glambratinella
pcloids
engin
xraraix
missfangirl
Sherlen Angeline
iamcrazy
juliaong1511
sze92
xxcarolxx
SiSi
cerise18
abiglee_grabbie20
vickie
miakaloveshow
littlecutekitty
Felicitationx3
xNance
Tonya
bibanglovesshow
woainishow
Pipster
ailin_stef
misswaldorf
coloursXY
Shang Tian Hua
duckk-
ka1020
rokziie
wth444
fshirles
trizi2z
ellehcir1408
woailuozhixiang
DARILENE*
Exuvalia
bubblo
CutieHeart918
xiangxuanlin
stuipid445
nyanya_ndut
jhesa43
stephie80
saphir
49 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[05/05/2009 - HongKong Mag] Show's News on Sina--about another girl on line Empty [05/05/2009 - HongKong Mag] Show's News on Sina--about another girl on line

Post by saphir Tue May 05, 2009 2:31 am

--Saphir trans--
According to Hongkong megazines(香港新地#595), yesterday (May,4th) Fanny exposed some alerting news again.
Fanny explained she released the cyber affair because Show kept contact with another girl named Zu Mi when they two dated on line. Zu Mi is a Japanese girl but lives in Hongkong. Fanny said she could not stand Show's distraction so she reported to the media.
The magazine also exposed many Zu Mi's photos, but Fanny's words were quickly proved to be false. Show's fans found that Zu Mi's photos on the magazine were totally fake. The photos all come from Sasaki Nozomi's blog (Sasaki Nozomi--a Japanese AV). Show's company claims that the fake report has a severe and bad influence on Show, so the company is considering to sue the pertinent magazine.
Sasaki's photo:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Credits: Sina
Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The info of the magazine: from the Show's International Club: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Fanny girl is crazy!! I am so angry at her! Mad
Hope Show will go through this matter soon.
saphir
saphir

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

[05/05/2009 - HongKong Mag] Show's News on Sina--about another girl on line Empty Re: [05/05/2009 - HongKong Mag] Show's News on Sina--about another girl on line

Post by stephie80 Tue May 05, 2009 3:03 am

That Fanny girl is crazy.......kept harping on this matter, totally gg to destroy SHOW..... Mad
stephie80
stephie80
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 114

http://stephiewee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[05/05/2009 - HongKong Mag] Show's News on Sina--about another girl on line Empty Re: [05/05/2009 - HongKong Mag] Show's News on Sina--about another girl on line

Post by jhesa43 Tue May 05, 2009 3:18 am

yeah! they have leave SHOW alone... SHOW is working hard for his family and also his fans.

That crazy FAnny girl must go to hell. Smile lets full force to find that girl...His company is correct they have to use also the magazine who keeps on publishing incorrect information.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 am

this b*tch is a psycho!!
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Tue May 05, 2009 3:53 am

f**k the asses out of hers.
she is a b**ch man, totally reflects on wat kind of family she is brought up in
to think that she can come up with such a fuckingly stupid and idiotic idea.
and after making up some fucking thing, she get CAUGHT RIGHT IN THE ASS OF HERS. B-I-T-C-H.
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue May 05, 2009 3:56 am

she better back off on what shes doing. she is not only hurting show but also his family and his fans!

she better apply as a story writer in a tv series or for a movie! so she can put all her imagination there and not on destroying other people's lives and career! i hope she stops all her out of this world stories! its pissing people off!

show's company is right in filing a case against the news print because they should confirm the story first before publishing it.

show jia you!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Tue May 05, 2009 4:15 am

oh my gosh!!!
Fanny, cant you just stop it?
NO matter what you say, no one will ever believe you *well, maybe that stupid magazine*
you're causing too much problem and trouble not only to show and his company but also for those who loves him!!!

and now what, you're saying show is a two-timer when he's not!
poor Zu Mi girl.... sigh~
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Tue May 05, 2009 4:42 am

what is wrong with FANNY... show is such a nice person.. and come on.. he just wanna mix around... he didnt hurt her or anything... what is she treating him this way? maybe fanny is a guy?
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Exuvalia Tue May 05, 2009 4:52 am

She should stop making up rubbish about SHOW.
It's affecting his life, and all who are concerned about him.
SERIOUSLY!
Exuvalia
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 429

http://www.exuvalia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DARILENE* Tue May 05, 2009 6:10 am

my god. wat a b**ch. cant she just give up? she's talking crap. just f**k off, fanny
DARILENE*
DARILENE*
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by woailuozhixiang Tue May 05, 2009 6:37 am

GOSH...she mad i think...crazy girl...why the matter with her uh?why she wan to create bad influence on Show.crazy girl...

SHOWLUO must JIAYOUH oh..
we are supporting you all the way!!
woailuozhixiang
woailuozhixiang

Number of posts : 13

http://www.fanggg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Tue May 05, 2009 7:37 am

that b**ch certainly has some serious issues facing reality..
i bet she has delusional disorders..
she is down right crazy..

is she even aware of the damage she is doing??
Wat has Show ever done to her for her to treat him like that?

i want to pity her for losing contact with reality but she doesnt even deserve it..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by trizi2z Tue May 05, 2009 8:48 am

just calm down guys.. the more fanny telling her 'love' story.. the more we know that she just telling a lie...
trizi2z
trizi2z
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by fshirles Tue May 05, 2009 8:57 am

I don't wanna swear, but this time yes! What a fucking b**ch! Fanny girl, u really deserve a big punishment yet u still can't redeem urself for whatever u ve done and how hurt u've created to Show as well as his mum, company and his beloved fans!

Show is such a nice and real hearted person, he works extremely hard to get where he is today, he only wants to do the best for his endearing mum and fans. Why did she treat Show like that?

Show's been hurt strongly this time, I can see the distress and disappointment in his eyes. Also he's actually very insistent & 'ging', Im worrying him so much. How is he gonna face other artists and fans, he might feel a bit of embarassing??? I know his heart's bleeding...

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by wth444 Tue May 05, 2009 9:14 am

omg she is soooo irritating.and not to mention STUPID!dun even noe how to lie properly still wanna ''bao liao'' on such a big issue.now that it's dying down a little she tries to light it up again.b*tch!!!!
wth444
wth444
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Tue May 05, 2009 9:31 am

wth!~
i think that fanny or whoever she is, is obsessed and overly addicted to show, why would she still continue on ruining show's name! if she wants to lie she should have done it better.
to fanny, no matter what you say, NO ONE will believe you!!
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Tue May 05, 2009 9:53 am

i agree to xiangxuanlin, she better apply as a movie writer *but her story will be very interesting if she could make our dear Show the leading man* Razz
She better show her face to the media!
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by duckk- Tue May 05, 2009 10:02 am

screw this fanny girl.
shes making up some fake sh*t . stupid !
duckk-
duckk-
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Tue May 05, 2009 10:16 am

maybe she wants the fans to give up on Show, but she reached the opposite. the more lies she tells, the more we will give Show our support. No matter what, no matter which d*mn person.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by coloursXY Tue May 05, 2009 10:21 am

Yea . She's like spoiling her own image . No matter what , we'll support SHOW . she's just one retarded childish biatch ;@
coloursXY
coloursXY
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 57

http://x-xinyun.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by misswaldorf Tue May 05, 2009 10:49 am

*lost for words* is this a joke to her, gawd...just wanna strangle that fanny chick to death, crazy girl, leave the hell Show alone, whats wrong with her, is she that desperate. i think Show realize how crazy this Fanny chick is thats why he ran away. now Fanny you got no one but yourself to blame.
go die and rot in hell.
misswaldorf
misswaldorf
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

http://we-likey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ailin_stef Tue May 05, 2009 10:56 am

The company MUST find out this fanny to sue her !! Hope there are fans who can help to find her...
I think she just want the media to give her money when she gives news on Show Mad Crazy Bit** !
ailin_stef
ailin_stef
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Tue May 05, 2009 11:03 am

She is liar. Her story is rubbish. We all believe Show. The magazine also is stupid to let this girl manipulate your story. Why don't get evidence to prove before publishing.
I think may be they want to sell the magazine and not even care about Show's reputation. The more bad news they wrote, the more income they got. Such a selfish people.

Now everyday i have to pray for Show to let bad thing go away. why don't reporter just leave him alone. They all screw him and stir the rumour.

GOSH !! I hate Fanny and reporters

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Tue May 05, 2009 11:10 am

OH MY GOODNESS...this chick has some serious issues! Mad Who'd be stupid enough to use ANOTHER CELEBRITY'S blog pics in a fake story!??!?

I didn't think that people could stoop that low...but now I think otherwise. But I really hope that Show's company succeeds in suing the magazine. I mean, there have been several tabloids in the US who were sued by different celebrities.
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by bibanglovesshow Tue May 05, 2009 11:26 am

a top A "b*at*h!i hater her to the bones..i wish she could get arrested immiedietly.she's a worthless pathetic woman..she can never EVER get SHOW this way...

SHOW, we will always SUPPORT U 100%!Jia You!
bibanglovesshow
bibanglovesshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 159

http://akabibang.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Tue May 05, 2009 11:35 am

hei!!O.O now you stop Fanny!!!!! really now I am becoming angry!!! stay away from our show!!!!!
you are too much stupid for understanding how many problems you are causing to show and all his work ahh!!!?????
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by xNance Tue May 05, 2009 4:27 pm

d*mn that girl is really stupid she isn't giving up,
i think it is quite funny she made a story up with pictures,
but she got busted!! xD oeeh and it says; Show's fans found out!
yeaah ^^

i think she really needs to get punished!! damnn for making this up who will believe her?!
xNance
xNance
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 252

http://xiaozhuu.hyves.nl | http://twitter.com/aiminhnancyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Tue May 05, 2009 7:52 pm

hehehehe. I have never seen so many curse words in one thread! lol. That girl needs to calm down and see a professional, this is obviously not healthy. Also, I think the media is blowing this wayy out of proportion... It's not really "cyber sex", Show is pressured being around people and so he makes a few female friends on the internet. He was obviously tricked into such scandal... is Show's company going to catch her and sue her ass off for emotional distress (or whatever they can claim on her)...
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Tue May 05, 2009 9:18 pm

wow..hell hath no fury like a woman scorn. -__- but she's just being a douche. lol
that's so mean of her, she's ruining his reputation.
and the thing is..internet relationships shouldn't be taken seriously =S but i guess she did..and was pissed off when she found out Show wasn't being as monogamous as she thought he was...

he's in high demand, haha, that's all i have to say XP
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Tue May 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Dumb girl..she starting again i think she is totally crazy over Show...dream on..STOP it ur not so funny anymore...and now you telling a lie to catch media attention ur too crazy..mind ur own business b'coz Show was very hardworking just to become very succesful and now u want to destroy we will not allow u we will support him forever[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next