Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/26/2009 - CTW] Show Luo only wants to eat and sleep well

+20
drivewayromance
DARILENE*
showstar
xiangxuanlin
miakaloveshow
archie1804
tankianen
sun_in_action
kprincess
vickie
xzoe
bibanglovesshow
nyanya_ndut
stephie80
glambratinella
huiwen
mhay519
rokziie
ellehcir1408
wth444
24 posters

Go down

[03/26/2009 - CTW] Show Luo only wants to eat and sleep well Empty [03/26/2009 - CTW] Show Luo only wants to eat and sleep well

Post by wth444 Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:26 am

*** Source :【時報周刊第1623期】

website of original news article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Luo only wants to eat and sleep well

Show’s music company wants him to keep up his ‘trendy man’ image and restricts his food and drink intake. If he has eaten too much during lunch, he will not be allowed to eat dinner.

He revealed that when in Thailand, as soon as they reached the hotel, his manager requested for all foodstuff to be taken away. He replied with ‘ it’s only 7 now ’, but was still not allowed to consume food and he had to search in the presents that fans gave him for foodstuff like biscuits.

There was once, his manager bought him fried bee hoon and char siew buns for his breakfast but as he had to rush for work, he took a few bites and left. The whole day, he did not eat and when he came back and was hungry, he could only eat the cold bee hoon and buns which was placed in the fridge. He does not dare to order room service as the company will know and reprimand him for doing so.

Besides having to diet to slim down, he is an ‘ information freak’. He says that he is under a lot of stress everyday so when he is home, he watches two tv programmes at one time. One variety show, one drama. As a result of this, he wakes up every morning feeling tired and he will regret and decide to sleep early the next day but this cycle repeats day after day. As he is too tired, he has practiced sleeping in cars and airplanes very well, like as though he has some sleeping disease. He proudly says that sleeping will help in losing weight as he can eat less while sleeping. (can’t eat while sleeping)

*Translated by myself so I cut some unimportant parts out.*

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : change subject name)
wth444
wth444
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

[03/26/2009 - CTW] Show Luo only wants to eat and sleep well Empty Re: [03/26/2009 - CTW] Show Luo only wants to eat and sleep well

Post by ellehcir1408 Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:48 am

thanks for the post..

sometimes i really wonder y show has to be in a strict diet wen he is freaking thin already.. sometimes he would look like he is sick..

personally i find him cuter wen his cheeks are fuller.. and i love it big time wen he does the bubble face pose..

*heart breaks at the thought that show had nothing to eat but cold buns..

Last edited by ellehcir1408 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled words)
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

[03/26/2009 - CTW] Show Luo only wants to eat and sleep well Empty Re: [03/26/2009 - CTW] Show Luo only wants to eat and sleep well

Post by rokziie Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:06 am

tsk tsk.
yea, why are they still restricts him form eating?
poor show, i think its best to eat when your in different country coz u get to taste their specialty.. but not in the cold state. xp
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:09 am

ellehcir1408 wrote:
personally i find him cuter wen his cheeks are fuller.. and i love it big time wen he does the bubble face pose..

me too, i really miss his light aura especially the Yuan Da Ying look!
the glow in his eyes/smile in every pics...
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by huiwen Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:14 am

oh dear~ he is thin enough luh! i personally think he should eat more.
they should not restrict his diet but control, like how much can he eat every meal. (isn't better like this?) i think he would feel better eating punctually every meal. cause u can convince your body that u have eaten something although u didn't eat much
huiwen
huiwen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 125

http://www.musical-life.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:26 am

i feel bad cause Show's deprived of eating his favorite food. it's so obvious that he lost a lot of weight. i hope his management will consider giving him a meal that will give him stamina all day. he's so hardworking yet he's eating less? Sad giving him only buns is unhealthy at all...
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie80 Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:48 am

i feel sorry for him...can't sleep well & eat the foods he wants...jus bcos of maintaining his figure... Sad
stephie80
stephie80
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 114

http://stephiewee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:59 am

aiyoooo poor xiao zhu..
he's already skinny now why still have to diet ..
we love him no matter what Crying or Very sad
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by bibanglovesshow Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:49 am

he's so thin already..y does he need to diet???he's more good looking when he's buff and chubby
bibanglovesshow
bibanglovesshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 159

http://akabibang.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xzoe Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:55 am

Oh Show, you poor thing!
Keeping that "trendy man" image sounds like a lot of stress, I think the music company is a lil bit too over strict towards Show... Sad But I understand the entertainment industry has a lot of pressure and stress...
I hope the next album's image of Show wouldn't give him as much stress as he has now, anticipating for his next album! (:
Jia you xiao zhu. <3
xzoe
xzoe
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 268

http://pinkicicles.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:28 pm

heart-wrenched wen i was reading this-,-
poor poor poor Show.
my sis and i were like discussing about it too-,-'
cold noodles from the morning><" omg.
two tvs, side by side? lol. rich butt.
hahha, hes either ONLINE or TV-ing. sheesh
get some sleep!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:19 pm

AAWw~ That's so sad.
Well, it's for his image BUT it's kind of redundant cause we all love him regardless of how fat he is. LOL.
seeing some fat is actually better than seeing him so thin.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:49 pm

he should eat well~ if he didn't eat well, how are him going to have the motivation to do his work well!!! right?

he shld take a break like a week (which is good enough) to eat and sleep well....like chinese saying (rest is to walk longer).

so heartbreak to see him can't eat and sleep!!!! *ROARS* to the company.
A happy life is to eat well and sleep well isn't it...
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

[03/26/2009 - CTW] Show Luo only wants to eat and sleep well Empty Poor Thing :(

Post by tankianen Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Firstly thank you for the info. I felt really heartache when i saw this piece of news.I really hope Show San can take care of himself better.I think his manager is really too strick man,how can he restrick Xiao Zhu from eating at the right timing.Everyone has to eat right,ohh.Poor Thing.Take Care of yourself Xiao Zhu,i guess thats what all the fans want you to do.Lastly,i hav one question,why does xiao zhu need to watch two tv programmes in a row?CANt seem to figure out....
tankianen
tankianen
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

http://www.showofpop.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 pm

[quote="wth444"]
There was once, his manager bought him fried bee hoon and char siew buns for his breakfast but as he had to rush for work, he took a few bites and left. The whole day, he did not eat and when he came back and was hungry, he could only eat the cold bee hoon and buns which was placed in the fridge. He does not dare to order room service as the company will know and reprimand him for doing so.[quote]

what??? can't they re-heat it for him?? hotel should have micro or mini oven.

[quote="wth444"]
Besides having to diet to slim down, he is an ‘ information freak’. He says that he is under a lot of stress everyday so when he is home, he watches two tv programmes at one time. One variety show, one drama. As a result of this, he wakes up every morning feeling tired and he will regret and decide to sleep early the next day but this cycle repeats day after day. As he is too tired, he has practiced sleeping in cars and airplanes very well, like as though he has some sleeping disease. He proudly says that sleeping will help in losing weight as he can eat less while sleeping. (can’t eat while sleeping)[quote]

^.^ i have the same symptoms. i can't stop watching tv/online even tough it's already late. as a result, i have a bad mood and feel tired. actually it isn't a good habit. less sleep = less concentration at the next day. you may sick too.

SHOW~~~ please sleep and eat well! eat as much as you can but don't forget to exercise!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:42 pm

poor Show wants to eat n sleep more...he so skinny now Razz please give him more food.. Razz but still he so handsome Embarassed
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:34 am

puffy cheeks makes him look younger. but as what others have said. he's still handsome despite the fact that he is soo skinny. i hope this short meals as well as shortened sleeping hours wont affect his health. :]
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:19 am

why is his company so strict in his diet? he's not a single letter of the word fat. -.-' Hahah.
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:28 am

maybe the company just want him to be that perfect....
but i think can just let him eat..as long he maintain the weight will do....
he can't go hungry*Heartbreak*
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by DARILENE* Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:57 am

poor thing.. gosh a few bites of bee hoon n buns can last him the whole day? y cant the company get some stuff for him to eat? his too thin luhh T.T
DARILENE*
DARILENE*
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:25 am

Show please take care alright~!
Makes me sad just by reading this piece of news. D;
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:11 am

thanks a lot for translating it ^^

poor show ... loosing weight okay ... compared to the "semir" song i could understand that he wanted to loose weight ... but like all others here say
he is too slim already ... i could watch him in taoyuan for side for a while .... and from side you can see his "slimness" even more
aish poor guy ....

now we know what we have to do------ smuggle food in the presents for him ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:36 am

tht sucks la... he is a human being as well... eat and exercise la.. don make him starve like tht.. its not good for his health... heart pain to see him this way
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shumgie Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:13 am

that's not fair >.< there are other ways to keep "thin" ... better way said to stay fit!!~~~ there's no need to starve =( ... i understand when SHOW says not to eat after 8 but it was only 7 why couldnt he eat??

i tried not eating from 6 once for like a month and a little more ... it was hard ... then i didnt do it anymore cuz we ate late =P

and i know the feeling of wanting to eat at night ... so i usually do what SHOW does ... watch stuff, but i also do other stuff so that i wont be thinking of food ... even though sometimes when you watch stuff you would want to eat lol

poor show =( he should not keep dieting ... he looks fine ... he should just stay fit cuz if he keeps loosing weight it'll make him seem like he could break anytime =(
Shumgie
Shumgie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 296

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckylovesasia Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:33 pm

that is so horrible, why cant he eat?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL i think i'd probably just go out and eat and not care lol
Beckylovesasia
Beckylovesasia
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 248

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/becky4taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down