Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/27/2009 - UDN] Afraid of seeing Selina, Show Lo would rather choose Wang LeeHom

+14
bibanglovesshow
keirins
rokziie
CutieHeart918
jhesa43
glambratinella
o_ost1nao_o
vickie
miakaloveshow
woailuozhixiang
kriztetalovesxioazhu
ailin_stef
freya1507
xiangxuanlin
18 posters

Go down

[04/27/2009 - UDN] Afraid of seeing Selina, Show Lo would rather choose Wang LeeHom Empty [04/27/2009 - UDN] Afraid of seeing Selina, Show Lo would rather choose Wang LeeHom

Post by xiangxuanlin Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:11 am

Afraid of seeing Selina, Show Luo would rather choose Wang LeeHom, [April 27, 2009]

credits:: Source: UDN
Translated by catalie @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wang Leehom and Show Luo who were caught up the payola crisis at the end of last year, both received awards at last night's <Music Radio China TOP Charts>. Xiao Zhu was greeting Elva Hsiao from the same company, was next door to Leehom's room. The media wanted him to take a photo with Leehom, acting out a "reconciliation" scene; colleagues joked, "We have more people, we should be inviting them over instead!" Elva who wasn't involved in the situation, seemed very confused upon hearing this.

Wang Leehom won four awards including <Hong Kong & Taiwan Best Composer>, more than Xiao Zhu who won two awards including <Most Popular Singer>. There was an error with performance times and no-one wanted to go to the other person's dressing room to "break the ice" so they still couldn't meet up. However, when interviewed, they said that they had seen each other and said hi, showing excellent manners. When asked who he would choose if he had to either see former love Selina or Leehom, he didn't hesitate in choosing the latter, "Of course I'd choose Leehom, because we haven't seen each other in so long," not allowing the media to steer the topic in that direction.

Leehom who appeared in Louis Vuitton suit, was the biggest winner at the awards event. He was very touched saying, "Being able to take Chinese music all around the world, this award has given me encouragement and hope, I want to give this hope to the fans, so that everyone can fulfill their dreams." In regards to the disturbances caused by Jackie Chan's slip of tongue, he said, "Usually we chat about films and the script, we don't talk about politics."

It has been almost a year since the SiChuan earthquake disaster and Leehom revealed that he will be donating royalties from his works and will also put up promotional outfits for charity auction. He will be holding contribution events with fans from different places, to fundraise for <Shui Guan Elementary School> in MianYang, SI Chuan. Xiao Zhu who has just returned from learning dance in New York, has reached another level in his dancing, and will be filming an idol drama in June.

Jolin Tsai who had not released an album last year, came to the awards event as a guest performer, feeling very relaxed. She even compared weight and physique backstage with Jam Hsiao, Khalil Fong and Nick. The four of them fooled around causing Jolin to say they were like <America's Next Top Model>, the guys also compared strength by carrying dumbells, all wanting to be her <Real Man>.

S.H.E who received the "Best Group Award", wore low-cut outfits, they kept bending forward cheekily, laughing, "For today's thankyou speech, we just have to bend forward and say 'thanks' that's enough." Ella wore 4-inch high heels; when Wu Chun walked up to her to compare height, he purposely teased, "You're not that much taller!" Angry, Ella punched him in the chest, laughing and scolding, "I'll make more you have more injuries."

Last edited by xiangxuanlin on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[04/27/2009 - UDN] Afraid of seeing Selina, Show Lo would rather choose Wang LeeHom Empty Re: [04/27/2009 - UDN] Afraid of seeing Selina, Show Lo would rather choose Wang LeeHom

Post by freya1507 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 am

thanks a lot for sharing this ... looks like they had a lot of fun ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[04/27/2009 - UDN] Afraid of seeing Selina, Show Lo would rather choose Wang LeeHom Empty Re: [04/27/2009 - UDN] Afraid of seeing Selina, Show Lo would rather choose Wang LeeHom

Post by ailin_stef Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:42 pm

"Xiao Zhu who has just returned from learning dance in New York, has reached another level in his dancing, and will be filming an idol drama in June."!!!

What ?! This is the Bao Dian he mentioned ?? Very Happy So happy !!!!!!!!!!!! He will film a new IDOL DRAMA ! Maybe Corner With Love 2 ? cheers
pig Hope we'll have more informations about that !! pig
ailin_stef
ailin_stef
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:10 pm

ooh is he really going to film a new drama??im so excited hope someone will do english subs so i can understand it..hahaha

can't wait for his new drama..hahahaha
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by woailuozhixiang Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:53 pm

new drama?awww~looking forward to watching it.hehe Very Happy
woailuozhixiang
woailuozhixiang

Number of posts : 13

http://www.fanggg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by woailuozhixiang Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:54 pm

new drama?awww~looking forward to watching it.hehe Very Happy
woailuozhixiang
woailuozhixiang

Number of posts : 13

http://www.fanggg.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Show Luo don't want to see selina.. Razz Congarts Show u win again 2x in a row i hope nextime most popular n best Male artist awards...i can't wait for his new drama i hope he pair with Barbie or Coco..i read in the news that he going to film with Ming dao N Coco n title is Quitely falling inlove with u..but just only my opinion base on what i read..maybe i read a wrong news but we have to wait until finally reveal by Show what ever it is we are happy n excited for that idol drama..
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 pm

LOL...he HAD to choose Leehom.
or it'd make things awkward...if he doesnt.
i mean if he chose Selina, that means....iono how to explain it..
and if he doesnt choose Leehom, it'll make it like something IS going on.
i mean Selina and him ARE friends. LOLS.

filming = GOOD:P haha, tho its probably with rainie XD
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:36 pm

nod nod i also think more rainie ... i think this were the last rumors ....
nod nod vickie i also think leehom was a smart answer he cought 2 birds with one stone hihihi
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:36 pm

uhm, how about fixing the title.. like you know with the date at least? Smile thanks.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:32 pm

thanks for sharing the article! haha, choosing between Selina and LeeHom. Very Happy yeah, i agree with vickie, Xiao Zhu HAD TO CHOOSE Lee Hom just so rumors of the buying charts thingy won't be brought up again. Show and Lee Hom are indeed good friends.

woots again for Xiao Zhu for winning 2 awards! so proud of him! Smile

*side comment: i like the Ella-Chun part. they're so cute Very Happy
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:16 am

hahaahah...really! wow! that's a great news. at least eventhough they have issue still they still both professional facing media and answering all of their questions..

Congrats to SHOW for winning again an awards..woots! Smile

thanks for sharing this news ghel. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:43 am

"Xiao Zhu who has just returned from learning dance in New York, has reached another level in his dancing, and will be filming an idol drama in June."
wow! that's a great news!
hope he'll confirm this soon in ylbfb
and congrats again xiaozhu for winning such awards!
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:44 am

yey. a drama! Smile can't wait for it already.
still waiting for the bao dian though..
hope there would be more news about the drama. Very Happy
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:43 am

Very Happy good news, really miss him for his new drama.
And congrats to xiao zhu, you make us proud of you
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by bibanglovesshow Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:49 am

go xiao zhu!a new drama!!im so excited..i cant wait..is it with rainie??it's ok but it's also ok if show and jolin would team up again..hahaha..or maybe vivian hsu...
bibanglovesshow
bibanglovesshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 159

http://akabibang.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:11 pm

oh yeah. the drama which he will be filming soon excites everybody! weehee.

i already edited the article with the date. im sorry if i was not able to put it on my first post.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlansang Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 pm

congrats xiao zhu!! Very Happy

i'm so excited about his new drama! Very Happy can't wait!! Smile
cjlansang
cjlansang
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

http://cjlansang.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:20 pm

oops, i missed out the drama thing. hehe. but yeah, im super super excited for his new drama, too! woots again for him! XD finally, after Hot Shot, we'll see Show again! yay! Very Happy
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leemei Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:48 am

I think the female lead character in that drama is charlene choi
leemei
leemei
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by leemei Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:54 am

I'm sorry. It's a movie I was talking about. I thought it was a drama but it's just filming. The title is Passionate Years.
leemei
leemei
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura8 Sun May 03, 2009 11:34 am

to bad xiao zhu must be the lead in 'calling big star' but they replaced him without telling him that he was replaced.....

but.....yey!! xiao zhu will have another new drama and movie!!!
Maybe this was the big news Show was talking about one time in YLBFB......
I'll be waiting and watching it!!!! YEAHEY!!!!
Very Happy
I can't wait anymore!!!!!!! and i'm soooo exited already!!!!!

congratz xiao zhu!! u deserve it!!!! Very Happy
Sakura8
Sakura8
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

http://sakululu.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Thu May 14, 2009 7:09 am

CWL2. so him, Da S, Xiao Gui in one drama again. (hope the old cast would be there again. n Dean Fujioka.)
It must be this drama, or.

He need a new opportunity, so he can have a bit of change.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down