Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[ 1 March 2009 - MingPao ]Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken"

+8
Felicitationx3
vickie
jhesa43
littlecutekitty
r0ngx
fshirles
stuipid445
bubblo
12 posters

Go down

[ 1 March 2009 - MingPao ]Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken" Empty [ 1 March 2009 - MingPao ]Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken"

Post by bubblo Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:23 am

Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken", Sunday March 1, 2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo held an autograph session and attracted a lot of fans. There were so many fans that the place was packed. He performed for the fans and afterwards played games with them. A male fan was lucky enough to recieve a hug from him. Show expressed that he was happy when he saw how many different fans supported him and was not afraid when he hugged the male fan. "I cleaned myself so people will see that I smell good and I won't get called 'stinky pig'." He also said that Hong Kong fans were more shy and in the past he had expierenced crazy fans kissing his neck. "I'm really afraid that they will kiss my neck and then become 'curry chicken'." He admitted that he had male gay fans and once recieved a present that consisted of a pink lipstick mark on a napkin. He pointed that his new album <Trendy Man> sold more than 130, 000 copies and was his best record of the year. Even though it gave him pressure, he still felt lucky and used it to deflect any rumours about buying chart positions. He also talked about how mischevious he was when he pretended to be ultraman when he left the airport. He admitted that he cares a lot about his face so he covers his face when he doesn't have to show his swollen face.
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[ 1 March 2009 - MingPao ]Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken" Empty Re: [ 1 March 2009 - MingPao ]Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken"

Post by stuipid445 Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:09 am

wat does he mean by curry chicken..?
lols. he pretended to be ultraman?!
cute sia!
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

[ 1 March 2009 - MingPao ]Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken" Empty Re: [ 1 March 2009 - MingPao ]Show Luo: Afraid of "Curry Chicken"

Post by fshirles Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:14 am

XiaoZhu, u really too care about your face! checking it with all possible things, mirror is not enough for u lar...i still RMB u checked ur face to the bin, haha...cute

Yeah, I hope he can get more and more male fans, which means his talents are improving beyond outlook. (im not saying girl fans are not rational and only love his looking. But to me, male fans are just more persuasive Razz)

fshirles
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:39 am

omg cute ultra man! Anyone have the picture?

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:10 pm

....1. what's curry chicken mean in this context? =S
2. ultra man? does he mean the stage hoodie one that zips over your face?
3. swollen face? =S how is it swollen..what happened to him...

this article is very vague lol
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:29 pm

yeah! i saw his picture covering his face using the ultraman jacket.. he is cute there. hehehe...maybe the reason why he his face because he has swollen eyes because he dont have enought sleep. hehehe..
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:46 am

stuipid445: curry chicken= hickey LOL,.
just to clarify.

littlecutekitty: he "woke up" too early (more like he just SLEPT). so his face WAS swollen. and he didnt wanna Show it. so he just covered his face;p
its HIS freaken fault. i swear. he didnt sleep that night. he slept THAT mornin...that is.......on the plane Razz
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:08 am

lol. a hickey from a male fan? hahaha too much! XD HK fans better watch out. No one touches my husband like that. lol one in the morning and posting. Look at my dedication. lol
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:23 am

lolx.. yup he wore tht ultramen sweatshirt and cover his face...haha
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piper Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:13 am

the poster must have forgotten the credits :

Translated by: shellstah__ @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Credits: MingPao
Please do not make amendments to this article in anyway without permission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

piper

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:58 pm

hahaha curry chicken ... what celebrity ISNT afraid of a hickey ... his swollen face ... im sure his fans wont even care if his face was swollen from ... JUST WAKING UP -.- but then he loves perfection so (= .... i loved that sweater .. my mom saw it on the news and she was like O_O
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:45 pm

stuipid445 wrote:wat does he mean by curry chicken..?
lols. he pretended to be ultraman?!
cute sia!

curry chix smell not that nice, i dont eat that coz of the smell,
ultraman, its like when he ware his jacket with the hood cover all his face. Laughing
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:19 pm

hahaha its ok if he smell curry chicken..the is important to be near him is so lucky hug n kiss him lol Embarassed
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down