Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/19/2009 - MingPao] Makiyo and Show no longer friends after breakup.

+14
glambratinella
nyanya_ndut
showstar
vickie
miakaloveshow
AllyKok
littlecutekitty
stephie80
coloursXY
ellehcir1408
stuipid445
huiwen
sze92
Crizalic
18 posters

Go down

[03/19/2009 - MingPao] Makiyo and Show no longer friends after breakup. Empty [03/19/2009 - MingPao] Makiyo and Show no longer friends after breakup.

Post by Crizalic Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:19 am

Extract:

Makiyo had dated Show for about 2 years, but eventually broke off. Raising the topic about this 'old friend', there isn't much for her to talk about. Makiyo said: 'Show's someone very foreign to me now, although we do see each other on some occasions during variety show appearances, but there isn't anything for us to converse in anymore when we see each other. I don't continue being friends with any of my ex-boyfriends, not because I don't want the other party to feel bad, but it's just that I wish to totally forget the past, thus I don't wish to talk to any of my ex-boyfriends, otherwise I'll recall the past.'

url in chinese forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Crizalic
Crizalic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

http://www.fill-the-darkness-with-light.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[03/19/2009 - MingPao] Makiyo and Show no longer friends after breakup. Empty Re: [03/19/2009 - MingPao] Makiyo and Show no longer friends after breakup.

Post by sze92 Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 am

well is that what she said or did the media twist and turn her words as they always do. if that is what she said then it is as if she is using him to get some kind of attention. if they were even once together it is already CHEMISTRY women like get over it ! how many million years ago. it's so annoying. i mean it's already enough to always talk about him during other variety shows but this time it gets to the news and its gonna be enlarged by the media once again. i don't know how are others reacting to this particular news but it is ticking me off. she has so many other ex in the entertainment industry why must it always be show that she has to bring up. well sorry if i offended anyone but this women is really something. at least it is finally off my chest.

Last edited by sze92 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

[03/19/2009 - MingPao] Makiyo and Show no longer friends after breakup. Empty Re: [03/19/2009 - MingPao] Makiyo and Show no longer friends after breakup.

Post by huiwen Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:28 am

Since she said she does not want to recall the past, then why is she always talking about this matter? it's getting kind of irritating to see news reports like this. And, i agree with what sze92, she seems to be using him to get some media attention if that is what she really said.

Show didn't really admit about their relationship nor talk about it much. Then, why must she always talk about it? She should just stop.
huiwen
huiwen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 125

http://www.musical-life.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:02 am

well, to me she IS trying to get attention from e media by saying these crap things.
But i dun think anyone will wan to give her attention?
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by huiwen Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:16 am

hmm.. people are giving her attention by having this report isn't it?
but i think because this report has SHOW on it, that's why they are giving her all the attention she wanted. so, she is just using him.
(its a fact that Show is really HOT in the industry now.)
and, cause the reporters can earn money from all this gossips reports.
huiwen
huiwen
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:22 am

wow.. crazy tactic erghh.. wanting to forget the past but still talking about it?? and why show again?? why not talk about another x boyfriend.. feng le.. not talking to show but talking ABOUT him.. somethings wrong with u girl.. rgghh.. affraid scratch
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 am

she is already getting much attention. a lot are not pleased at what she said and she should just not say anything anymore. like once and for all get over it. show may be popular but just cut the crap. i wonder is it gonna cause a big uproar at Taiwan or is it just gonna pass just like that.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by huiwen Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am

well, fans of Show probably flame her like hell.
its like that now in the chinese forum, isn't it?
and maybe, Show's manager would say something..
caused it seems like Jiang Ge doesn't like her much, i think
huiwen
huiwen
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:42 am

she really has that talent doesn't she?? to irritate pipol.. hmmpff.. well watever, i really hope this would pass by really fast..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by coloursXY Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:02 am

indeed it's annoying , and of all other ex boyfriendS must pick Show . What a attention seeker , really got nothing better to do . :@ hopefully it doesn't affect Show much .
coloursXY
coloursXY
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 57

http://x-xinyun.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie80 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Of cos Show will not affected by wat she say.....he had more things to do than listen to all these & it is already in the past.....
stephie80
stephie80
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 114

http://stephiewee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:13 pm

i have nothing good to say about her. so i will keep this to a minimal lol. bottomline is. she has no talent. she's famous for the ppl she's dated. attention whore!

i wanna go and pop one of her boobs lol. ms.uniboob!

anyways, she's always talking about Show in a degrading manner. well, look where Show's at, and look where SHE'S at. I'd say, enough said =) IN YO FACE BIAATCH
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:50 pm

i think show will not mind anything she said.
cos he always said everyone has their passed.
AllyKok
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:00 am

as they say friends can be lovers.lovers cannot be friends hahaha..so thats mean she love Xiao Zhu until now hahaha..it can seem to her but xiao zhu forget her already don't want to talk about her Razz show luo pouted his lips when somebody teasing him with makiyo...xiao zhu not deserved him.. Razz
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:08 am

miakaloveshow: wells...Show has "ex-lovers" that are still friends.
it doesnt apply to everybody..but "lovers cannot be friends" def applies for her..

SHES BEEN DEEP FRIED. not only flamed by Show fans...deep fried.
i swear she's been black-listed or something over @ the forum now..

....though shes a straightforward girl...and pretty funny at times..
i seriously think she needs to give some respect to Show.
and quite acting fake! (she is....she SED...she acted fake in front of "her bf" [Show] and his family....)

but then again, shes probably using him to get more attention. JUST LIKE A BUNCH OF OTHER PPL ARE DOING NOW-_____-" taking advantage of him..just cuz its easy to ..Show Luo's TOO NICE!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:38 am

omg, she's so fake! Mad
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:00 am

i dont like her Neutral
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Crizalic Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:14 am

Hmm maybe she's one of the 'xiao ren' that Show mentioned? The people who interferes his career.
Crizalic
Crizalic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

http://www.fill-the-darkness-with-light.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:52 am

oh my, this woman is HORRIBLE! her words are very contradicting. she said she doesn't want to talk to his exes nor be friends with them. but woah, didn't she just TALK ABOUT HER PAST? i can't belive she had the guts to say those, she's not even AS FAMOUS AS SHOW!

"I don't continue being friends with any of my ex-boyfriends, not because I don't want the other party to feel bad, but it's just that I wish to totally forget the past..." -->not to feel bad?? WOMAN, IF YOU DON't HAVE ANY INTENTIONS OF MAKING THE OTHER PARTY FEEL BAD, you shouldn't have said that. YOU SHOULDN't HAVE SAID ANYTHING AT ALL. and forget the past huh? lie.

man, i wanna make a banner for this woman that says BITTER and slap it in her face. but then, she'll get the attention of the press again so i'd rather wish her to die with the ugly words SHOW fans say. Twisted Evil
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:27 am

"I don't continue being friends with any of my ex-boyfriends, not because I don't want the other party to feel bad, but it's just that I wish to totally forget the past..."
feel bad eh..?i dont think she's that pretty..she's not worth the attention for this news..or rather gimmick..besides..if i'm not mistaken..xiao zhu didnt admit their has been relationship.and he always makes that puking sound whenever someone (most of the time xiao s..) teases him bout her..
we might as well just ignore her and her tactics..lame..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:55 pm

oohh come on makiyo -___-' I hate her really sooo much!!!!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:24 am

hhahaha....a little agree everyone...
is over so i dun understand why she go and bring up this...
i guess lzx may not want to hear about this????
everytime he will shut off when her name was out..HAHA
=P
just let everything be natural~
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by iRish Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:44 am

i thiNk it is mAkiyo's boyfriends,,,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Taiwan’s popular Japan-born artist Makiyo has elope with boyfriend Milton on Christmas Eve.
Makiyo’s disappearance came as a surprise to her friends and family as there are no signs of her action before that. Makiyo might also need to pay compensations for her current unfinished jobs.
According to rumours the love relationship was strongly objected by Milton’s father, a media tycoon in Taiwan. Milton was asked to further his study in US, and Makiyo chose to elope with him.
There is also another saying that Makiyo was related in the recent heated celebrities’ drug scandal, but the police spokesman already denied that Makiyo is in the blacklist.
Makiyo’s disappearance had initially worried many people, but it’s said that she has contacted some of her close friends, that she’s ok.
There has been mix responses about her elope; some said that it’s irresponsible for Makiyo to abandon her contracts and fled, while some said that it’s touching for her to risk everything for love.
iRish
iRish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down