Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/17/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo is restricted from midnight snack, was only able to accompany friends

+7
annakebana
megan_702
rokziie
kriztetalovesxioazhu
xiangxuanlin
piggypiglet30
taiwanlover
11 posters

Go down

[10/17/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo is restricted from midnight snack, was only able to accompany friends Empty [10/17/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo is restricted from midnight snack, was only able to accompany friends

Post by taiwanlover Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Saturday October 17, 2009 Taipei
Submitted by minchong92

Show Luo is restricted from midnight snack, was only able to accompany friends

original source: Yahoo TW News
translated by minchong92 @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Xiao Zhu” Show Luo was nominated as Best Male Actor for this year’s Golden Bell Awards, amidst the many doubts. The night before the awards, he was spotted eating hot pot with two male friends. When reporters asked him if he was “celebrating early”, Show replied: “Ah! But I don’t have the chance of winning!”

The night before around 11:00 pm, Show Luo who was wearing a t-shirt, hooded vest and jeans accompanied his two friends at a popular hot pot stand that a lot of people line up waiting for. When discovered by reporters, Show was surprised and bluntly stated: “I’m not eating a midnight snack!” Previously for the past few years, his manager told him strictly not to eat any midnight snacks in order to keep his fit image. But after being found out, Show looked afraid that he would be scolded and emphasized that he was “accompanying” his friends to eat. As his friends ate, he even hid behind them in order to not be noticed.

“I’ve been filming Shanghai Sweetheart in Hangzhou. I just came back yesterday so I cam to meet up with my buddies whom I haven’t seen for a long time. It’s because they say the food here is really nice.” But when asked about the stand’s waitress who is well known for her good looks, Show pretended not to notice. He even jokingly asked reporters: “Pretty girl? Where is she?”

When asked about the public’s suspicions towards him being nominated, Show laughed a little and replied directly: “I won’t win, lah!” But even as he has already eliminated himself, he has rushed from Hangzhou back to Taiwan to participate in the ceremony. “I have to come, Taiwan has so many dramas each year. For me to be able to be part of that, that is already an award!” He used his fingers to count out the five dramas he has filmed. In the end, [The Outsiders 2] and [Hot Shot] were the two that allowed for him to be nominated twice for Best Male Lead. “I’m already so lucky, you see I haven’t even been nominated for the Golden Melody Awards once!
As to avoid punishment for going out for midnight snacks, Show could only sit with his friends in sad sorrow and hunger as they kept on eating the wonderful hot pot.
Crying or Very sad
taiwanlover
taiwanlover
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

[10/17/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo is restricted from midnight snack, was only able to accompany friends Empty Re: [10/17/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo is restricted from midnight snack, was only able to accompany friends

Post by piggypiglet30 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:39 pm

awww...so sad..Sad can't eat, wow that's really strict....it's also sad how he thought he wouldn't win,even though he didn't i think he definitely still deserved to be nominated. Golden melody awards? is that the other thing he's nominated for? so many "golden" awards i'm kinda confused which one he's in..Smile
piggypiglet30
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

[10/17/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo is restricted from midnight snack, was only able to accompany friends Empty Re: [10/17/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo is restricted from midnight snack, was only able to accompany friends

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:23 am

aaw. thats an old news being brought up again by the media, before he was deprived of eating eggs and just a bite from all the gifts from his fans. But i think he gained weight recently and i really love his built from before Smile The more fluffy his cheeks are the younger he looks!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:30 am

aww too bad he's on a strict diet.welps i think he also need it because of his image.as long as SHOW is healthy, i am good with it!have fun SHOW!!!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:05 am

tsk. its really hard when you cant eat what you want! xp
they even invited him to eat, and still show goes. maybe if the media wasnt there, he would eat. ahaha.
anw, as long as its not ruining his diet and health, its good. ^^
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 pm

haha...poor him...can't eat hot pot with his friends..
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:06 pm

wow he can't eat...
it's okay show you can eat... i love the chubby you(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:01 pm

So sad, his diet =(
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:13 pm

poor guy ... what a pity the press spotted him ....
not able to join the good "snack" ... but on the other hand ...it makes he happy that he is human like all of us ... i mean when he eats what he wants he puts on weight like all of us ^^ thanks for sharing ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:12 pm

poor boy just eating with friends scolded him a celebrations he always hot with the press..he was really humble when asking him with the awards...... bounce
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Poor Show...can't eat midnight snack....if it was me, i would have been really hungry and wanna eat...
But Show was funny how he hid behind his friends and saying that he was "accompanying" his friends...sometimes i would do that too, so my parents won't know what i have bought..."Those are my friend's, I'm just holding it for them." LOL
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down