Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/01/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo's news on Yahoo

+15
littlecutekitty
engin
mzjennx33
ka1020
xiangxuanlin
jasmine.08
r0ngx
DARILENE*
glambratinella
huiwen
rokziie
oOshowloverOo
Exuvalia
keirins
MUNMUN
19 posters

Go down

[05/01/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo's news on Yahoo Empty [05/01/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo's news on Yahoo

Post by MUNMUN Sat May 02, 2009 12:51 am

Show Luo's news on Yahoo

A 22-year-old girl from Hong Kong claimed to have dated Taiwanese singer Show Lo for nearly two months and has even provided online chat records and photos to a magazine, which reported the claim.

The girl, who is known as Fanny, was reported to have posted webcam images of Lo on her blog, and had accused Lo of "betrayal". Responding to the scandalous accusation, Lo admitted to have exchanged conversations with Fanny online, amidst suspicion that he might have fallen into a trap.

Fanny, who was said to look like Taiwanese singer Selina, sent 16 pages of online conversation content and some text messages, that Lo had sent to her, to a Hong Kong magazine. In addition, Fanny exposed the details of their online affair through web conversations, phone calls and text messages for the past two months.

Fanny revealed that she got to know Lo through Facebook, where Lo added her as a friend after looking at her display picture. After a few exchanges on the social network website, they exchanged MSN addresses. The young girl said that Lo appeared to be quite liberal on their very first conversation; he even mentioned that he was "very good at it". When being asked what he was good at, Lo replied in subtlety that "he could bring her to meet Jesus".

Although without any evidence, Fanny claimed that she has been to Lo's house. The text messages that were exposed contained sweet nothings such as "I missed you today! I'm back!" and "I will have to bite you till you scream for help!"

Thinking that Lo was serious about their relationship, Fanny later discovered that Lo had other girls on his network, and that she was only one of the flings he had. She started to feel foolish to have been finding excuses for Lo for the lack of attention for her, and believed him when he said he was too busy with work.

On the other hand, Lo was shocked to hear about the accusation and expressed that this may have been a trap. Lo told the media that the girl had spent almost a month gaining his trust, and asked Lo to switch on his webcam for identity verification. The girl had used seductive words to lure him into switching on his web cam, little did he expect the web shot to be saved and published. Lo's record company reproached Fanny for being low handed, trying just to gain fame through this incident.

Credits : Yahoo
Website : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I feel so sad for him Sad Hope that this matter would not affect xiao zhu much....
MUNMUN
MUNMUN
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

[05/01/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo's news on Yahoo Empty Re: [05/01/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo's news on Yahoo

Post by keirins Sat May 02, 2009 1:25 am

Munmun, thanks for posting. .
a lot of fans support and believe him, he'll be allright and get stronger. Surprised
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

[05/01/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo's news on Yahoo Empty Re: [05/01/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo's news on Yahoo

Post by Exuvalia Sat May 02, 2009 2:13 am

I hope Show Luo knows that his fans all support him!
How could the girl betray the trust? Ergh.
Exuvalia
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 429

http://www.exuvalia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oOshowloverOo Sat May 02, 2009 2:25 am

If that fanny really wants to be in the show biz,she has to show her talents but not this type of way."BU YAO LIAN!"
Xiao Zhu Jia You!
oOshowloverOo
oOshowloverOo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

http://sheloveshow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokziie Sat May 02, 2009 3:28 am

thanks for posting.
urgh. she is such a liar.
and xiao zhu was the victim here, not her! xp
rokziie
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Post by huiwen Sat May 02, 2009 4:54 am

I am totally disgusted and disappointed with THIS WOMAN!
Its a shame to have a woman like her.
disgrace to women.
huiwen
huiwen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 125

http://www.musical-life.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Sat May 02, 2009 6:08 am

thanks for sharing the news! i know Show will get over this soon. he said that there's no one who can knock him down except himself. i believe in him and he has a lot of people to back him up Smile

Last edited by glambratinella on Sat May 02, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DARILENE* Sat May 02, 2009 6:27 am

hope this matter dies dwn soon...its a normal thing, but because his luo zhi xiang, it became such a big issue..
DARILENE*
DARILENE*
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Sat May 02, 2009 6:32 am

i give my fullest support! hope he's fine!

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jasmine.08 Sat May 02, 2009 6:59 am

it's very mean and dumb to use show lo to be famous..
obviously, she doesn't even think and care of how much this would affect his career..but at least us fans got his back to support him..i know he's strong enough to conquer this crazy thing..go show!! Smile
jasmine.08
jasmine.08
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 120

http://andyko08.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat May 02, 2009 7:12 am

thanks for sharing this! i think the one betrayed here is show and not her. she betrayed the trust given by show.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Exuvalia Sat May 02, 2009 8:31 am

People always make use of celebrities to get famous.
That's why when you get famous in future try not to make new friends.
They are probably trying to make use of you in some way.
That's my new theory! D:
Exuvalia
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 429

http://www.exuvalia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sat May 02, 2009 12:47 pm

thanks for sharing and posting. hope this news will teach fans to appreciate the kindness of a celebrity, especially when they had the opportunity.
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Sat May 02, 2009 4:59 pm

that girl is soo annoying -.- wish this will end soon =] always supporting show
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sat May 02, 2009 6:22 pm

WHAT is This All About!?
this could easily ruin his career that he had build with all his hard work... and if she ever get famous because of this, it will just be a VERY bad image anyway, dirty play. could ruin her life if his company find out who she is (which I wish they will) ARG!!! Evil or Very Mad

I'm so mad I don't even know what i'm talking about
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat May 02, 2009 11:59 pm

she's lucky he thought "she" was pretty enough to add her on facebook -___- he rejects MOST ppl.

lol, i'm so bitter >=)
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Sun May 03, 2009 6:06 am

thanks for sharing..
she's so lame..using and hurting people to get on the biz..hmp..hope the company finds her soon..

littlecutekitty
agree that she's lucky to be pretty enough to get his attention..but she's stupid for wasting the chance..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Sun May 03, 2009 6:09 am

Exuvalia wrote:People always make use of celebrities to get famous.
That's why when you get famous in future try not to make new friends.
They are probably trying to make use of you in some way.
That's my new theory! D:
I totally disagree with you. Why cant a famous person make new friends? Why so dao? They are also a human and if you don make friends ppl will think you this step one big ego ppl.

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah_callalily24 Thu May 07, 2009 4:12 am

aww.
hannah_callalily24
hannah_callalily24
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Fri May 08, 2009 10:50 am

no matter what, i still believe show(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down