Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[6MAY] Yahoo NEWs - Show Luo and Rainie Yang get intimate at concert

+5
aaplebbear
pAnDaPPle98
rain-cloud
kriztetalovesxioazhu
MUNMUN
9 posters

Go down

[6MAY] Yahoo NEWs - Show Luo and Rainie Yang get intimate at concert Empty [6MAY] Yahoo NEWs - Show Luo and Rainie Yang get intimate at concert

Post by MUNMUN Tue May 11, 2010 5:36 am

Show Luo and Rainie Yang get intimate at concert
Xin.sg - Thursday, May 6

Change is the only constant, and it can't be more fitting for Show Luo and Rainie Yang.

Once at loggerheads with each other, they behaved so intimately onstage last Saturday it was easy to mistake them for lovers.

Taiwanese singer, host and actor Show invited his former nemesis to be guest performer at his Hong Kong concert after featuring Singaporean songbird Stefanie Sun in the first show. Known for her cutie-pie image, Rainie was unusually decked out in a sexy, revealing outfit, though temperatures shot up further during the duet.

At one point during their song 'In Your Eyes', Show pointed at Rainie with his finger and, unexpectedly, the latter bit and held on to it. Show then moved forward, held both of her hands and kissed her on the cheek, sending fans wild.

The two, both famous for their strong personalities, were not on good terms due to a misunderstanding years ago. According to them, Show finally approached Rainie one day seeking to clear the air. Following their lead roles in smash idol drama Hi My Sweetheart, they became good friends.

When introducing his newfound friend, Show said, "This is a singer I like a lot. We were once on bad terms, but we got to know each other again."

Rainie later said, "I wasn't afraid, since we've kissed before on [Hi My Sweetheart]," but admitted his action took her by surprise.

"He just wanted to make his fans happy."

The singer-actress also gave the thumbs-up to her outfit, although she was visibly uncomfortable onstage.

"I asked them what I should wear inside, and they said just a bra would do. The audience won't be able to see much. Although Show is taller than me, we're so close already, it's okay."

CREDITS : YAHOO NEWS SINGAPORE
MUNMUN
MUNMUN
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

[6MAY] Yahoo NEWs - Show Luo and Rainie Yang get intimate at concert Empty Re: [6MAY] Yahoo NEWs - Show Luo and Rainie Yang get intimate at concert

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue May 11, 2010 1:57 pm

danng i saw the clip where he kissed rainie on the cheek..oh wells rainie already said she wasn't afraid anymore since they kissed before on HMS... haha i think its cute to make the fans happy... but...idk.

*im not a rainie hater at all, i like their pairing in HMS*
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

[6MAY] Yahoo NEWs - Show Luo and Rainie Yang get intimate at concert Empty Re: [6MAY] Yahoo NEWs - Show Luo and Rainie Yang get intimate at concert

Post by rain-cloud Tue May 11, 2010 7:54 pm

yeah, i think it was rainie who did... i was rewatching the hms fan meet the other day, and he was saying how he liked how rainie was so straightforward and just confronted him about it.
rain-cloud
rain-cloud
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by pAnDaPPle98 Tue May 11, 2010 9:58 pm

is there a video or picture of rainie wearing the outfit?? i cant imagine her wearing something "different.."
pAnDaPPle98
pAnDaPPle98
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 64

http://ellaloreinz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Tue May 11, 2010 11:55 pm

I thought they said they had already planned to do that?
I heard that when Rainie was being interviewed... Weird?
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticalBluebird Wed May 12, 2010 1:25 am

no, i heard her say that they had originally wanted to act out a scene in the "in your eyes" mv (where they don't actually kiss), but show ended up kissing her on the cheek to excite the fans....i'm pretty sure she said this on yb (live segment) in the news broadcast section...(the first episode that show came back after the concert)
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by jalyniee Mon May 24, 2010 1:45 am

lol rainie already explained what happened during a live interview.. yet this reporter managed to change the story x].. and it was rainie who confronted show not the other way around... watching their duet was awesome <3

jalyniee

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue May 25, 2010 10:36 am

I saw this concert video (!)
It was hilarious (!)

I can't stop laughing though ~~
Aww, SHOW and RAINIE (!)

Love it when they become lovey-dovey with each other (:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluestar7 Sun May 30, 2010 9:07 am

i ws gonna point out the mistake abt the who went up to who thing bt i guess a lot of ppl gt there first. I used to hate rainie but i'm okay with her nw aftr hi my sweetheart. I saw the kiss on the ylbfb concert recording. =)

Bluestar7

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down