Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/16/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo and Rainie Yang's awkward kissing scenes

+3
kriztetalovesxioazhu
miakaloveshow
blahblahs123
7 posters

Go down

[10/16/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo and Rainie Yang's awkward kissing scenes Empty [10/16/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo and Rainie Yang's awkward kissing scenes

Post by blahblahs123 Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:08 am

Both Taiwanese artistes, Show Luo and Rainie Yang will act as onscreen lovers for their upcoming Taiwanese drama series, Shanghai Sweetheart. The pair shared a kiss for a scene in the show and immediately repelled against each other the moment the scene was done with an embarrassed Show exclaiming in protestation.

The duo knew each other since many years ago when Rainie was still dating Show's good pal, Ben. They shared a hostile friendship as Show was unhappy with Rainie's denials and adamant replies to reporters on her relationship with Ben.

Three years ago when both parties participated in a Las Vegas performance, Rainie took the opportunity to clarify her misunderstandings with Show. It was said that Rainie resolved her differences when she approached him and asked 'Are there any misunderstandings between the both of us?'

Due to his personal character, Show was particularly impressed with Rainie's straightforward mannerisms as she laughingly said, "When there were rumours about our enmity, there were also rumours about our relationship, it's funny, right?"

The amiable friendship between the pair was clearly shown when Show was questioned about Makiyo's (his ex-girlfriend) recent separation from her rich boyfriend, Milton. Rainie exclaimed in his defence, "By asking this, you guys won't be publishing my photos tomorrow, right?"

As good friends, the pair finds the idea of kissing each other in the show weird as Show shared, "After kissing, I will start cursing vulgarities in my heart."

"Out of the many male celebrities I have met, Show has the sturdiest back, when he drives, I don't get carsick and he is a person who can cry on demand," Rainie quipped.
blahblahs123
blahblahs123
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

[10/16/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo and Rainie Yang's awkward kissing scenes Empty Re: [10/16/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo and Rainie Yang's awkward kissing scenes

Post by miakaloveshow Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 pm

There Kiss are so awkward maybe b'coz Show feels Rainie like his little sister hahaha..but when i see the trailer its really good they have chemistry that make the people love them.....Yap Rainie is the right Show was really professional person and he can cry easily...
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[10/16/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo and Rainie Yang's awkward kissing scenes Empty Re: [10/16/2009 - Yahoo!] Show Lo and Rainie Yang's awkward kissing scenes

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:58 am

oh that's really gonna be somewhat awkward thinking that Rainie was XIAO GUI's ex gf and XIAO GUI and SHOW LO are very good friends...anyways they are both professional so they just have to do their roles...hope their drama will get high ratings as soon as it airs!JIA YOU SHOW LO!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:19 pm

That's what I thought, kriztetalovesxiaozhu! Hahaha I'm slowly but surely getting over it though. It's articles like this that make me realize that Show and Rainie will never be together, and so no Xiao Gui's will be hurt in the making of this film =) Hahaha.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:40 pm

nod nod avodale ...but show really loves to tease xiao gui with it ;-)
2009.10.21 YLBFB he was teasing him that he and rainie was so much in the drama .... and xiao gui o.o ... and then at the end he joked ... when the drama hits 10 then he will frenshkiss rainie ... he is such a teaser ...
but i think as long he is teasing xiao gui all is on the save side ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Hahaha oh wow. That's funny though. I think the teasing really means it's true though, that he won't get with her, yknow? Why would he tease if he wasn't positive it would never happen? Always teasing Xiao Gui... hahaha.
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:09 am

hahaha nod nod nod!
i also think that SHOW just want to tease XIAO GUI since their very good friends.SHOW's only messing with XIAO GUI.and it always makes me laugh when it happens. XIAO GUI's reactions are crazzy.poor XIAO GUI.like the one where his hand started shaking when SHOW said he'll french kiss Rainie when they get high ratings... lol!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiaozhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:27 am

Haha. well, i normally read articles that Rainie Yang is always having a hard time with all those kissing scenes, she always say that its awkward.

same here, i think Show is just teasing Xiao Gui. haha.!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by munirah Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:44 pm

that is so true! show can really really cry on demand! he is such a great actor and also a wonderful man. i will always support show luo zhi xiang no matter what! Smile

munirah
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down