Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/18/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo in tears over 'online flings'

+19
princess
xxcarolxx
psyche_lj
Nana
Shang Tian Hua
woainishow
cerise18
miakaloveshow
xraraix
midnightflower
ShowMusic
freya1507
drivewayromance
kUmiko_krixzel
trizi2z
michy_4n8
ka1020
jam912
littleSHOWpiggy
23 posters

Go down

[05/18/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo in tears over 'online flings' Empty [05/18/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo in tears over 'online flings'

Post by littleSHOWpiggy Mon May 18, 2009 8:06 am

Show Lo, badly affected by the recent "online dating scandal", got emotional and cried when he was hosting a variety show on Wednesday.

After a Hong Kong netizen named "Fanny" exposed her online relationship with the celebrity, three other female models also claimed that the latter had taken the initiative in befriending them, resulting in a series of reports that portrayed Lo as an "online player". Agitated by the scandal, Lo broke down when he spoke of this scandal on the variety show he was hosting.

According to him, he was just making friends sincerely and did not understand why he was portrayed as a "player". The Taiwanese media reported the scandal at great length and netizens criticized him for creating an illusive healthy image as a fae of his true self. Lo has denied all accusations.

"I am who I am. I tell jokes and sometimes dirty ones but all just for show effect."

Lo described himself as a tenacious cockroach that will never be defeated. "I am a cockroach, never beaten. If someone is out to bring me down, I'll have to apologize to you. You can't do it. I am unbeatable."

This was seen as a provocative statement targeted at the media, Lo's manager clarified that the artiste was just annoyed with the media for magnifying the most insignificant matters. He was overly depressed with the negative press but never meant to offend the reporters.

--------------------------------

Hais... I feel kinda bad for xiao zhu! >.<
Yes, I know he has committed some mistakes (even we as fans can't deny that),
but I feel that the media has really over-exaggerated and played up the whole issue into such a serious matter when it actually isn't that bad a thing! );
Meanwhile, xiao zhu should jia yous! Very Happy
and stop making friends with only those pretty models/gals on facebook, it's bad for him, as we have come to see!
heh i realised that i havent been posting for a while Razz

littleSHOWpiggy
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

[05/18/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo in tears over 'online flings' Empty Re: [05/18/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo in tears over 'online flings'

Post by jam912 Mon May 18, 2009 8:22 am

tnx for sharing.. Very Happy

yes, the media just over-exxagerated the issue into a serious matter!
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

[05/18/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo in tears over 'online flings' Empty Re: [05/18/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo in tears over 'online flings'

Post by ka1020 Mon May 18, 2009 9:03 am

thanks for sharing. i hope to see more happy Show Smile
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by michy_4n8 Mon May 18, 2009 9:15 am

tnx for sharing this.!! hope those reporters shut their mouths and stay away from SHOW.!! Evil or Very Mad besides that "online dating issue" was already dead.. but they made it alive again.. scratch
michy_4n8
michy_4n8
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

http://www.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trizi2z Mon May 18, 2009 9:34 am

this is toooooooo much... whats wrong with adding people on facebook.. its NormaL.....!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
trizi2z
trizi2z
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by kUmiko_krixzel Mon May 18, 2009 10:01 am

yah ur ryt,, making friends is normaL,, but those media had gone too far--- they over-exaggerated the issue...

maybe one day, we couLd see him smiLe again and none of these things would happen again, coz he doesn't hAve to endure such things and those wiCked peopLe whose trying to bring him down..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
kUmiko_krixzel
kUmiko_krixzel
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 151

http://www.lezxirk.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Mon May 18, 2009 10:05 am

Urghhh, they should really stop bringing up the matter again every few days.
Can't they just let it die down and give Show a breather?
He really doesn't deserve news that bring him down when he's the innocent party here.
It even influenced my friends to believe such news and I had to try so hard to explain the true version of what actually happened and get back their trust in Show.

*starts to get frustrated* Mad
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 am

aishhh

he never potrayed himself as a monk
thank god!
he always showed he is a real person
and like most of you say and think - what is wrong with talking to gals online???????
i really dont get the point

thank god that not all "taiwanese netizens" critizise him ... most voices i heard also from not fans is ... he did not do anything wrong

Yes, I know he has committed some mistakes (even we as fans can't deny that),
i dont really get what you mean by this ... maybe beeing to trustworth online?
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic Mon May 18, 2009 11:33 am

Come on man he is a guy, it would be a big issue if he is Aken or Adam.

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightflower Mon May 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Hi! I don't know if anyone as post this, yet, or if I'm posting it at the right place. But, someone translated on youtube the part on that Wednesday that SHOW cried.

I thought some of you would be interested even though its depressing and heartbreaking, Sad , but at least you know what SHOW was talking about.

Credit to lixss

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

midnightflower

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Mon May 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Show's just like normal people looking for friends online..nothing's wrong with that.the media clearly went overboard this time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon May 18, 2009 9:34 pm

wow thanks for the information..i hope this is the last news about that..we makes us all worries and sad about him..please no more news like this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Last edited by miakaloveshow on Mon May 18, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Mon May 18, 2009 11:28 pm

thanks for sharing..
he has realized his mistake..he is still a person..he makes mistakes..the thing is, he learned from it..the media should stop creating a big fuss over this..he already explained what happened..no need to elaborate..they had fanny's side, xiao zhu said his piece..both parties already gave their word..after his recent breakdown at bfb, this should stop..that ought to mark the end of this issue..the media just wants to sell so they try to prolong this already cleared up issue..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow Mon May 18, 2009 11:45 pm

cerise18 wrote:thanks for sharing..
he has realized his mistake..he is still a person..he makes mistakes..the thing is, he learned from it..the media should stop creating a big fuss over this..he already explained what happened..no need to elaborate..they had fanny's side, xiao zhu said his piece..both parties already gave their word..after his recent breakdown at bfb, this should stop..that ought to mark the end of this issue..the media just wants to sell so they try to prolong this already cleared up issue..

I completely agree with you there cerise18
It's so much easier to tear someone down than to build them up... Crying or Very sad
I only hope that this blows over soon...in a week or so, it will have been a month since all this started
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Mon May 18, 2009 11:55 pm

^
yup yup..and that will also mean that its almost a month that xiao zhu wasn't able to sleep..
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Tue May 19, 2009 5:39 am

poor xiao zhu. he really needs to rest. although he sees himself as undefeatable, but he is not emotionsless. they should leave him alone. the media only want to earn money. bad news sells. hate them for this. he is a good guy. n a guy / man should not be criticize for flirting or making friends. he loves to make jokes and he loves to entertain. what's wrong with that. he is not only a star, he is also human. n human needs friends. n friendship can also turn to something more. i really don't get it. what's false about it. n this fanny b**ch n the others. they didn't know how to treasure a chance of getting near him.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Tue May 19, 2009 8:21 am

haihhh....
the last gossips wasnt enough for media???my gosh!!!!
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by psyche_lj Tue May 19, 2009 1:21 pm

hey, guys...dont you think
they should be thank they had the chance to be friends with show?
wow, if i wud be in their shoes, i wud cherish the friendship with show not ruin it..
jeez.. he's a superstar, for pete's sake..!

and for the media? well, goodluck..! but im telling you, whatever issues youre going to throw at show, we are still here for him..

ryt guys?
psyche_lj
psyche_lj

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by xxcarolxx Wed May 20, 2009 7:05 am

tsk tsk tsk to the media... why are they at it again?
Show should take time time off to rest and relax himself. He needs a vacation and just go have fun instead of thinking about work and these nonsense. I hate that "fanny" or "Tiffany"girl that started all this!
xxcarolxx
xxcarolxx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 76

http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Wed May 20, 2009 7:35 am

The media really is a big factor to make or break a celebrity. I just hope that they stop sensationalizing these issues. These are normal activities of a normal person but just because Xiao zhu is a celebrity they are taking advantage on his popularity. I wish Xiao zhu more strength to carry on! Be strong Xiao zhu we're always on your side! The fact that they are continuously making an uproar about you is a concrete evidence that you are really a HOT HOT SUPERSTAR!!

princess

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Fri May 22, 2009 10:14 am

thanks for sharing this.

the media is really horrible. Show is human! he acts NORMAL. when did making cyber friends ever become a crime? press people always exaggerate stories yet some of them can't even write their names when they publish their stories! sheesh!
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vig22 Fri May 22, 2009 1:54 pm

poor alan!!..this really annoyed me leave him alone...everyone uses the internet ..what wrong with him trying to make friends...theres nothing wrong with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid media !!!... Evil or Very Mad
Vig22
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by tatia Fri May 22, 2009 2:07 pm

The moment I heard about the whole incident I cried in the phone. Now I'm glad that he is fine. You are never sure if you can believe the things written in the magazines and newspaper. You have to trust your heart first.

tatia

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:36 pm

poor him! it made him cry! Sad but it's all better now! Very Happy yay
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down