Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/01/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo Admits to His Greed in His Showbiz Career

+14
Felicitationx3
T0XT0
xraraix
Tonya
nyanya_ndut
cerise18
showstar
ellehcir1408
glambratinella
xiangxuanlin
jhesa43
freya1507
bubblo
celinaa
18 posters

Go down

[04/01/2009 - Yahoo]  Show Lo Admits to His Greed in His Showbiz Career Empty [04/01/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo Admits to His Greed in His Showbiz Career

Post by celinaa Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Lo Admits to His Greed in His Showbiz Career
Yahoo News

Taiwanese singer Show Lo earned his status today as "Asian Pop King" with much effort put into his career. Show evolved from someone unheard of in the industry to an all-rounded artist, proving to be effective in multi-tasking, stretching his territory across the music, variety and drama arena in the industry. Although this may be a tiring routine for him, Show took it well as he deemed this diversification as insurance for his showbiz career.

Being able to plan ahead, Show revealed his career-minded self. "I'm someone who will make extra plans, like paving my career with multiple platforms. In case if there's no way out in this area, I will always have other options to fall back on," Show said.

Sheer hard work is never enough to keep his career alive as the success of any celebrity is often dictated by the audience. Show understands that his popularity is not to be taken for granted, especially in an industry where changes are inevitable; he is fully aware of the harsh reality that is ahead of him. "The success of a celebrity is not within your control, it's the audience who has the final say."

Having good looks no doubt will attract much attention from the opposite gender. Thus, it is not at all surprising for someone like Show to be engaged in never-ending rumors with his female counterparts in the show business. Taiwan celebrity Barbie Hsu, Dee Hsu and pop queen Jolin Tsai are all in Show's top list of close girlfriends. As for his latest rumored love interest Alice Tseng, Show revealed, "Alice gave me a good impression; we knew each other through the filming of my music video. We became close after filming a commercial in Bangkok where we chatted a lot."

Although Show has no lack of female friends around him, he insists that they are merely platonic "buddies", refuting any possibility that sparks may fly between them. "I treat them as friends, they are actually very fond of bantering with me, I have no idea why, but they seem to enjoy 'abusing' me whenever they see me around, perhaps the reason is that I never retaliate," Show said.

The most vital quality of an artist is to be well-liked by the audience and Show definitely exudes the charisma to be so. As someone who possesses a natural sense of humour and a straightforward nature, Show claimed these as his merits for being well-liked. However, his bi-polar temperaments made him hard to comprehend.

Throughout the years in showbiz, many must agree that Show has improved tremendously in his dress sense, turning himself from an ugly duckling to a fashion icon today. Besides the change in his outlook, it is his accumulated experiences all these years in the industry that allowed him to stand on the stage with such confidence and aura. Show's reputation as a "fashion icon" truly is the testament of his perseverance and effort put in his showbiz career.

Credits to francesca @ AsianFanatics
celinaa
celinaa
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

[04/01/2009 - Yahoo]  Show Lo Admits to His Greed in His Showbiz Career Empty Re: [04/01/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo Admits to His Greed in His Showbiz Career

Post by bubblo Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:02 am

thanks celinna... im not having much time to update.. thanks for the update.. SHOW surely is someone that we should learn from and appreciate him.. he's superb
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[04/01/2009 - Yahoo]  Show Lo Admits to His Greed in His Showbiz Career Empty Re: [04/01/2009 - Yahoo] Show Lo Admits to His Greed in His Showbiz Career

Post by freya1507 Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:10 am

thanks a lot for posting this article ... very interessting
hihi i can see him joking around with the girls ... ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:29 am

thanks for sharing this article to us. Smile well, SHOW is really talented and very versatile actor...what more can you ask more. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:37 am

thanks for sharing,. :] i find it awesome for somebody to admit that they have temper at times. specially he is a showbiz personality. :]
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:54 am

thanks for sharing! Smile SHOW indeed has turned into an Asian Pop Icon from an ugly duckling. he is now a legend. lol Very Happy
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 am

thanks for posting..

lols at show being "abused " by girls..
wen was show an ugly duckling??
he was cute even wen his hair was gold.. haha..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:00 am

interesting article! thanks for sharing! Very Happy
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:04 am

thanks for sharing.. Very Happy
he seems to be a good boy friend.. *see the space bet. boy and friend* Razz
show's now a "trendy man".. Laughing
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:46 am

grambatinella: legend? yeah i guess so... news tht time all talking bout him how he succended in life.. i think he's really a great person... real all rounder and most importantly he loves his family members a lot and works hard for everything
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:29 pm

thanks for posting celina Very Happy
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:03 am

thanks a lot..I always like to see this kind of news.. ^^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:38 am

Thanks for hte news..It's really amazing how hardworking Show is..All that he has done has paid off and I give him two-thumbs up for that.

=]
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T0XT0 Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Thanks a lot~ !! His rumoured girlfriends x) I also would prefer him as a good friend instead of bfriend cause the chances that it will last longer is bigger
T0XT0
T0XT0
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 134

https://www.youtube.com/TOOXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:18 pm

He deserves the statues he is holdin on today. I mean, if you see the work he put into his singing career, its truly 'blood work'
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:27 am

^^IA.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:06 am

Show is a very hardworking person.. he deserves to be praised and love!
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by duckk- Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 am

he deserved his position today Very Happy
duckk-
duckk-
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:08 pm

thanks for posting this up =] ... yea he improved A LOT ^^
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down