Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06-30-2009 yahoo]Press apologizes for Show Lo's false online dating scandal

+12
showstar
hazel16
ka1020
xiangxuanlin
kriztetalovesxioazhu
pcloids
littleSHOWpiggy
wyethrine
keirins
Nana
miakaloveshow
freya1507
16 posters

Go down

[06-30-2009 yahoo]Press apologizes for Show Lo's false online dating scandal Empty [06-30-2009 yahoo]Press apologizes for Show Lo's false online dating scandal

Post by freya1507 Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Press apologizes for Show Lo's false online dating scandal
Source : Yahoo News
credit: francesca/asianfanatics

Various publications have expressed their apologies to Show Lo for their untruthful reports on his "online dating scandal".

Soon after TVBS Weekly published its apology for its fabricated report and defamatory remarks made with regards to the recent scandal, Hong Kong's Oriental Sunday followed suit.

Three female models and a Hong Kong girl, Fanny, exposed their cyber relationships with the Taiwanese singer, damaging his reputation instantly. Lo's talent management later sued the publications for these reports that they claimed were false.

Lo was quick to brace himself again, and thanked his fans for their support. "I have already let the matter pass and forgiven the girl who has cheated me."
Over this period, Lo's popularity was not affected. According to reports, Lo started re-engaging fan club members earlier this month and the number of registrations surged over ten thousand within a week.

To thank his fans, Lo decided to call every member personally on their birthday to send his wishes. He also intended to call 100 lucky members this month. The entertainer "warned" his fans not to treat him as part of a swindle syndicate when they receive his call.
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[06-30-2009 yahoo]Press apologizes for Show Lo's false online dating scandal Empty Re: [06-30-2009 yahoo]Press apologizes for Show Lo's false online dating scandal

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:34 am

thanks freya..that was so great now they learn there mistakes[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
they only embarass themselve in the media..hahaha
wow our Show lo become so popular and popular congrats..SFC fans was so lucky one call with him he makes us very much happy and complete...JIAO U..WE LOVE U LUO ZHI XIANG[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[06-30-2009 yahoo]Press apologizes for Show Lo's false online dating scandal Empty Re: [06-30-2009 yahoo]Press apologizes for Show Lo's false online dating scandal

Post by freya1507 Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:16 am

i really wonder how he will manage to call all his fans on this b-day
i really think this will be impossible ...
i do more expect he will record his b-day wishes and they will call the fans and play the tape - and i would totally understand this
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:18 am

The whole swindle syndicate was funny. Very Happy I think it was because of a previous experience. Xiao Zhu, on a LIVE YLBFB, once talked about how he called a male SFC member (which, in itself, kind of amused him--Xiao Gui's face was so funny!) to wish the member a happy birthday. The first time Xiao Zhu said hello and started talking....the man hung up. The second time...the man hung up again. Xiao Zhu said he was beginning to think he had the wrong number, and called again because he was determined to apologize. Finally, he got to say, "Hey, I really am Luo Zhi Xiang calling to wish you a happy birthday."

...and the man didn't believe him (I mean, the first thing that would come to anyone's mind would be a prank call). So, the man asked Xiao Zhu to laugh...and Xiao Zhu did, wherein the man said, "Wah! That's really Luo Zhi Xiang's laugh!" Then, Xiao Zhu had to say something that ended with "...chen, le"...and the man finally realized it was Xiao Zhu, and was extremely happy.

Whoops. Sorry for that really long comment. But it might be the reason for his "warning."

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:22 am

thanks poga ;-) hihi nod nod at this time nobody expects this ....
but i guess every fan knows about ...and when you join the fanclub ...then you are waiting for this hihihi ....
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:26 am

Oh yeah, and as to Xiao Zhu calling his fans--he really is going to call every, single one of them (it was on the LIVE episode he talked about the funny man, as well). The thing is, he won't call them on their actual birthday (there's no way he has time). Instead, he'll choose a few days (or one day) of the month, and make ALL the calls then. He explained that his schedule is so busy, he never knows when he has time and when he does not. So, whenever he does have enough free time, he'll call every single person that month to wish him/her a happy birthday.

So...yeah, the calls won't be recorded. Each one is by Xiao Zhu himself, live, so to speak. Even if you live out of Taiwan, he's calling. Ha, some of the fans reactions would probably be hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 am

is it true???
SFC members will phone by xiao zhu in his brthday?
hm...
i think show it too busy
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 am

POGA wrote:Oh yeah, and as to Xiao Zhu calling his fans--he really is going to call every, single one of them (it was on the LIVE episode he talked about the funny man, as well). The thing is, he won't call them on their actual birthday (there's no way he has time). Instead, he'll choose a few days (or one day) of the month, and make ALL the calls then. He explained that his schedule is so busy, he never knows when he has time and when he does not. So, whenever he does have enough free time, he'll call every single person that month to wish him/her a happy birthday.

So...yeah, the calls won't be recorded. Each one is by Xiao Zhu himself, live, so to speak. Even if you live out of Taiwan, he's calling. Ha, some of the fans reactions would probably be hilarious.

omg *faint ....
not recorded --- omg he will spend one whole day every montht to make this calls *faint
i just hope the pay a little bit attention to the timezones of the not aisan fans - not that i might be angry to get woke up by xiao zhu Laughing ....but sometimes at night i just don't hear my phone - sleeping too deep Embarassed
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:38 am

He always give the best effort to his fans, everyone who had join must be satisfied. Arggh...how i wish could join too.
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:53 am

me tooo...
i wanna join SFC...
but, same as keirins... i cant..
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by wyethrine Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 am

wow! that's great news... so happy thay they did apologised too.Very Happy

thanks for posting. Smile
wyethrine
wyethrine
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by littleSHOWpiggy Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 am

hey freya! thanks for posting hee hee (:
it's very lucky for Show to be able to free himself from these rumours and still be as popular as before! yeah anyway i also think it's awesome that he's going to call his fans to wish them happy birthday, if only i had enough money to join the SFC though.... im just a tiny bit no money here Razz

littleSHOWpiggy
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:30 am

Thanks Freya for sharing! It's about tme that the media humble themselves and admit that their wrong deed.

Wooow, Xiao Zhu's so kind-hearted and very loving! That's why thousands upon thousands of new fans flock to idolize him. I wish I could join SFC and be able to see him one day!
pcloids
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 pm

omg! i wish i am a SFC member too!!
his phone call is enough for me to faint..just to hear his voice will be the best birthday present ever..though im sure i will not be able to converse with him because i don't speak chinese.hahaha.but his voice is worth it!

thanks freya for sharing!yeah those media people should say sorry to SHOW!!they should instead focus on SHOW's hardwork and good reputation...

SHOW really loves his fans and he knows how to appreciate them for supporting him through good times and bad times...
prolly this "phone call thingy" he is talking about is his own way of saying gratitude to his fans...he is so kind...so generous...so cool...so hot...so handsome...soooo PERFECT!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 am

great news for SHOW. weehe. its really good to hear that he is really now back on track.

and i think it would be the happiest birthday if SHOW will call you. hihi.
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:28 am

good news for our SHOW. I love you we are soooo glad that the media apologized to Show.^^ thanks for sharing the news Freya Jie. Very Happy
i hope i'm one of the lucky sfc member to receive his call~~
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:42 am

ka1020 when you paid for the gold membership you will recive a call for sure
he said this time he will call all his fans (gold member ship)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by hazel16 Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:35 pm

woow!,what a very good news... Very Happy congrats show....we all know that you're
so glad...well were glad too...hehe...GOD is always there to help

♥♥♥hazel♥show♥♥♥
hazel16
hazel16

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:48 am

i am looking forward to receiving his phone call too! Very Happy
hmm, i wonder what happens if the sfc member does not speak chinese hahaha! how to communicate if they speak english or korean~~~
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:21 am

yippeee! Very Happy
I'm so glad this matter is settled finally. ^^

"The entertainer "warned" his fans not to treat him as part of a swindle syndicate when they receive his call."

Ahaha, he's so adorableeee. [[;
Those who are getting his call are really lucky yeah!!! ;DD
He did say on YLBFB that the called ID would be hidden therefore no one can call back. heehee Razz
And his company is paying for his calls, so I guess he'd be more than willing to call up his fans and send his wishes since he doesn't have to fork out a single cent. xD
drivewayromance
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:29 am

freya1507 wrote:ka1020 when you paid for the gold membership you will recive a call for sure, he said this time he will call all his fans (gold member ship)
oh~ thanks freya jiejie. i thought, if you're a sfc member automatically he can call you if he want to, hehe. thanks anyways..
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:12 am

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes yes!!!! I am soso happy for that!!!!
Now press knows that show is a great person!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:31 am

If anyone had called by xiao zhu..
please share with us!!..
hahahah
thx all...
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:05 am

the news that show given apology to fanny already came out in indonesia..
u can check it in asian plus (for indonesian fans of course)..
hahaha
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 pm

when the 'scandal' news happens. all my friends knew and asked me weather it's true or not. and of course i say it's not true, but no matter what happens i will still support 罗志祥 forever!(: so I'm happy to hear this news(:
at last they have realized their mistakes.
also, after this people cannot say anything bad about him anymore.
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 am

thank god they apologized! Smile hate it when people try to destroy celebrity's lives!
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down