Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

+60
archie1804
mzjennx33
littlepig
woainishow
showdictz
iiws
iamcrazy
Nana
xojustachickxo
nyanya_ndut
panda
MRSLUO
saphir
kat
Anastasia55
showmanic
glonechi
keirins
AllyKok
xzoe
Shang Tian Hua
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
anne911
juliaong1511
mhay519
diane25
ShowMusic
show@stage
xNance
sze92
wth444
freya1507
bubblo
misswaldorf
angeliesa
xxcarolxx
kprincess
fshirles
ka1020
jam912
DARILENE*
stephie80
showstar
winnie208
rokziie
cerise18
o_ost1nao_o
littlecutekitty
jhesa43
CutieHeart918
xraraix
alikoh
ellehcir1408
lilisha
vickie
bibanglovesshow
karedace
glambratinella
miakaloveshow
sun_in_action
64 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? Empty [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:14 am

ARTICLE MAY NOT BE RE-POSTED WITHOUT CONSENT. THANK YOU.
Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

extracted from NOWnews from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

translated by me (sun_in_action)~

[A woman named Fanny says out herself that she and LZX have date each other for near 2months, and she even release their msn conversations record & LZX sms to a magazine. Fanny (that look like Selina) even keep LZX webcam image and put it on her blog,claiming herself being betrayed [i dun know this is how it translate in english,those that know chinese can link over to read.]

According to Yi-magazine reports, on 23april2009, a woman named Fanny, reveals a 16pages msn conversations records that she and LZX have chat about, and also the sms details LZX have send her. she herself reveal to the magazine that these 2months, they have been web-caming,internet-ing,phone-ing,sms-ing.

22years old Fanny that stays in hongkong, says that she know LZX in facebook. LZX is also because seeing her photo pretty, then she add her as friends. After some chatting,they exchange msn. She says that during the first time of chatting in msn, xiaozhu already mention to her that his "that" [sex] is great, replying how good?.xiaozhu reply: can make you go see jesus.

Fanny claims that she went to xiaozhu's house before, but she is unable to give out any evidence. She keep the handphone sms records, like [today i miss you alot,i am back!],[i want to bite you till you scream] those sweet talks. She thought that xiaozhu is really into relationship with her, but she realised that xiaozhu's facebook have alot of pretty girls, then she know she is stupid as she believe xiaozhu's reason for busy.

Xiaozhu was shock after he knew this. He admit that he really have online interactions with Fanny. But its all con. Spending a month to make him believe in her, requesting to reveal his identity, using words that seduce him, and even keep copies of the photos. Xiaozhu company mention, fanny want to be famous, which is why she change the details of the msn conversation, really have motive. ]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Own feelings~
After reading this article i was like so so so angry.. didn't expect to have such person!!!! ok...u all can direct link to the page for chinese as there are a few pictures[webcam pic that the woman release] there. and i think i should not repost it, there was like half naked lzx...
i really dun know what to say....
just want to say i trust LZX!!!
小人也太多了吧。

let me know if there is any incorrect translation. Everyone do not have to get really bother by this news... all we got to do is to believe in him..
=)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:24 am

that girl was so ridiculous making Show Luo bad for their fans...i don't know what to say to..a photo can be fix..so stop her dreaming...i trust Show Luo 2.he look so hot half naked lol! but all i can say Show luo is just doing a guy do he also a human n i think that girl has been falling inlove with him but he is totally rejected that why he spreading that news to make Show bad to the people..but all i can if that true or not..i will trust him support will always...love him b'coz he is true person Embarassed

Last edited by miakaloveshow on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by glambratinella Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:28 am

thanks for making the effort to translate it, sun in action! appreciate it a lot! Smile

OMG. this Fanny girl is an evil! i am so furious right now!!! she is horrible! i have nothing to say against Show, i know he's being nice and he's a man to have needs. and he never ever uses someone to be on top! God bless "this" girl's soul!

Very Happy
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:29 am

i'm speechless after reading this news too...
this girl really seemed to have ulterior motives..
why did she release these photos/convos (which might be altered) to the press?
some ppl will just go to any extreme in order to gain fame.. even if it means hurting someone else...

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:31 am

karedace wrote:i'm speechless after reading this news too...
this girl really seemed to have ulterior motives..
why did she release these photos/convos (with might be altered) to the press...

she release it because she want to be famous.. she want to go into the media industry...
and shoo she go..never ever she can think that..
because if we know who she is..she is not going to have that chance..
all the fans will bomb her...
*i am so so angry* Evil or Very Mad
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:32 am

glambratinella wrote:thanks for making the effort to translate it, sun in action! appreciate it a lot! Smile

OMG. this Fanny girl is an evil! i am so furious right now!!! she is horrible! i have nothing to say against Show, i know he's being nice and he's a man to have needs. and he never ever uses someone to be on top! God bless "this" girl's soul!

Very Happy

no problem at all..i just want to share with u guys..so that we can give xiaozhu big big big support...
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by bibanglovesshow Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:41 am

show luo loves women..but maybe he just wants to be friends..but nothing romantic....that girl to fall with her own trap..i trust show luo..

go xiao zhu!
bibanglovesshow
bibanglovesshow
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 159

http://akabibang.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:46 am

that b**ch wants attention. thats why
im sooo freaken pissed at her. shes really stupid...
poor Show's hurt><" and he wanted a relationship too...
grr..that butt...she'll get payback..i swear she will.
grrrrrr..

i hope Show's okay-,-'
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:51 am

vickie wrote:that b**ch wants attention. thats why
im sooo freaken pissed at her. shes really stupid...
poor Show's hurt><" and he wanted a relationship too...
grr..that butt...she'll get payback..i swear she will.
grrrrrr..

i hope Show's okay-,-'

vickie..read this if u haven't over at the chinese forum.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by lilisha Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:00 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!that women would actually do ta to get famous..
its so ridiculous..
anyway wat makes her think tat we would believe wat she said..
we believe xiao zhu better.. Smile

lilisha
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:03 am

the F$%*ing B*tch should die!!!

id kill her if i see her.. make her go see satan instead of jesus.. i am hell mad..
who does she think she is.. low life slut..

show wanted a relationship and she gives him that.. Show could be hurt by all this..

gold digger.. hope Karma hits her like mad!!
underhand tactics of spreading Show's pictures to the media, making him look bad.. how low can she Go??

that woman has no shame at all.
Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by ellehcir1408 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition..)
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by alikoh Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:06 am

what is her blog link
alikoh
alikoh
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:07 am

i think she deleted off already..i try but couldn't spot it...
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by alikoh Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:13 am

i don't know how i feel about this

heh

don't know who's telling the truth here
it's hard to point fingers

we'll see how show handles this one...

is there live tomorrow? or is he still in china?
alikoh
alikoh
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:16 am

ellehcir1408 wrote:the F$%*ing B*tch should die!!!

id kill her if i see her.. make her go see satan instead of jesus.. i am hell mad..
who does she think she is.. low life slut..

show wanted a relationship and she gives him that.. Show could be hurt by all this..

gold digger.. hope Karma hits her like mad!!
underhand tactics of spreading Show's pictures to the media, making him look bad.. how low can she Go??

that woman has no shame at all.
Mad Evil or Very Mad
I like what u said if i see her too i will slap her so many times so she can wake up on dreaming to be with Xiao Zhu..that girl Evil or Very Mad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by xraraix Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:22 am

what in the world is wrong with that girl?so desperate of going into showbiz,so she thinks it's okay to make fun with Shows feelings?i pity her...
xraraix
xraraix
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 702

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:24 am

te miaka,
i love the image..
id love to do that to her.. crush her.. hmm..
*thinking of all the violent things that can be done to a slut..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:25 am

ellehcir and miaka: haha, i wanna chop her head off! LMAO Very Happy
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:27 am

MAGAZINE IS OUT.
they freaken compared EDC with Show.
wtf
that b**ch!
ok ok. SHow's in deep SH** RIGHT NOW.
watever we do. we needa support him!
GRR. "White Dragon King" jinx-ed it...><"
no girls for 10 yrs it is ...

sun: i just saw it.
im about to MSN on that too...

Last edited by vickie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 am

that girl is so unbelievable!
she's really stupid...
she doesn't know how stupid she is to hurt show's feelings
xiaozhu just want to make friends..
and she's lucky enough that she can communicate with show
but she used him to enter in entertainment industry...
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:32 am

ta havs..
id be glad to join you.. i went to the site.. and got more aggravated.. how can she do that??

hope Show can give his opinion about this.. we are all worried about him..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:34 am

vickie wrote:MAGAZINE IS OUT.
wtf
that b**ch!

vickie..
EDC=edison chan??
that is horrible.. that whore really has to die..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:39 am

vickie wrote:MAGAZINE IS OUT.
wtf
that b**ch!

no way can Show be compared to EDC. wadaheck! yes vickie, Show needs our support on this. his name was tainted because of this freaking, annoying, BS issue. that girl will get to taste her own medicine! grr! and she will go to hell! *throws bomb at Fanny* lol.

Last edited by glambratinella on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieHeart918 Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:41 am

Edison's case is different to xiaozhu's
they shouldn't compared Show to him!
grrr... she's getting on my nerves!
if only i could transform to a monster *uhm.. for a moment*, i will eat her alive!
CutieHeart918
CutieHeart918
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:03 am

OMG!!!OMG!!!!

Sorry for the term...I REALLY WANT TO KILL THAT GIRL...SHE has to rights to do to SHOW...well, if she wants to be popular she has to strive hard and gain it with herself...and not use other people who are innocent..

to be honest guys...i was really shock..i'm speechless when i saw the pics of SHOW...of cors...i will still support SHOW wat ever happen...i know he is just a victim of this issue. im sure he will overcome this...

i hope SHOW will give further explanation about this incident so that other people will understand.

Last edited by jhesa43 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:05 am

wow, she's a b**ch for doing something like that. and...there's a girl on youtube who uploads xiao zhu's clips named fanny, but i doubt it's the same girl hehe. And i'm just even more shocked at xiao zhu though.

...i thought he'd be smarter than that about his privacy =S
and also, xiao zhu's facebook account is no longer there =S
and it also grosses me out...so see their conversation and text messages =S talking about how great his sex is? -__- and biting her until she screams? -___-

excuse me..that's not the xiao zhu i know -__- so shocked lol.

but just wondering, how real are those conversations and text messages >_>

anyways i'm not jumping to conclusions about xiao zhu or the girl's motives yet until i hear more about this. xiao zhu IS a good person, as we all know, but again, how much DO we really know of the real xiao zhu? but i hope this plays out in his favor and justice will be served! ^^
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:09 am

littlecutekitty..
are u talking about fannylovesshow??

its really shocking but still, wee all hoping for some more light about this topic..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:16 am

LoL if i may give my quick 2 cents on this..

BIG DEAL!

the girl is an attention whore.. and that's that..
LoL.. what can you do with just stuff on the internet?
he didn't do any harm to anyone! LoL

whatever..hopefully people can see that the girl was just really desperate and angry, and perhaps needs a life? LoL why would ANYONE want this type of person working with them in the entertainment industry anyway? if she thought that this was going to bring her in... oh god forbid whoever brings her into the entertainment business, cuz that person will get backstabbed just the same.. haaa..

boys will be boys.. they do their thing in their private time, and we all know it.. who cares?

poor kiddo. he must be racking his mind thinking about what to do how to respond to this stuff.. LoL.. i think he just needs to relax and let this pass... he can explain what he wants.. but any other actions would deem unnecessary.. LoL.. the girl just needs some lovin' like crazy attention whorring.. oh well :] yes she's s a disgusting biznatch, but meh...

this doesn't change the way you think about him does it?
it sure doesn't make me change... he's said before that he did this before.. LoL.. well he was a "girl" at the time, but come on, if he's been 'the girl' he's been himself before as well!

all i know is, poor show. =( the girl needs meds.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:22 am

the b**ch needs some reality check done..
doesnt change how i see show, or how i admire him for being a good person..

i remember them spilling dirty secrets in a show..
it was really funny.. nothing else..just hormone filled talk..give him a break..

he is human.. and above all things, that is the trait i admire in him the most..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:25 am

meh..stupid stupid girl..what a b**ch..she already had xiao zhu's attention yet she threw it away by using him to get into the biz..most girls would die to be close to xiao zhu..with that dirty tactics i doubt if she'd make it in the biz..xiao zhu has so many supporters and friends that would back him up..
aand..he's a guy..so what if he does that?pretty normal..we're still behind him..ayt? (she's a pathetic b**ch..)

miakaloveshow
agree..agree...agree..he looks hot half-naked.. lol!

Last edited by cerise18 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
cerise18
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next