Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

+60
archie1804
mzjennx33
littlepig
woainishow
showdictz
iiws
iamcrazy
Nana
xojustachickxo
nyanya_ndut
panda
MRSLUO
saphir
kat
Anastasia55
showmanic
glonechi
keirins
AllyKok
xzoe
Shang Tian Hua
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
anne911
juliaong1511
mhay519
diane25
ShowMusic
show@stage
xNance
sze92
wth444
freya1507
bubblo
misswaldorf
angeliesa
xxcarolxx
kprincess
fshirles
ka1020
jam912
DARILENE*
stephie80
showstar
winnie208
rokziie
cerise18
o_ost1nao_o
littlecutekitty
jhesa43
CutieHeart918
xraraix
alikoh
ellehcir1408
lilisha
vickie
bibanglovesshow
karedace
glambratinella
miakaloveshow
sun_in_action
64 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? - Page 6 Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by trizi2z Sun May 03, 2009 12:04 pm

.......it is because i was doing body-building and after one month of talk she asked me who m i and i say i m LZX so she asked me to prove that i m LZX by asking me to on my webcam to show her and the sincerity and i did.........

what does it mean... why she asked him who he really is after i month of talk... didnt she know that the one she was add as a buddy is LZX??

sorry.. but i think many weird things about the story .. even i really love show so much.. but i dont know i should trust him or not.. he just a normal human being, right.... Neutral
but ,still.. support him till death.....
trizi2z
trizi2z
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

[04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina? - Page 6 Empty Re: [04/29/2009 - NOW] Reveal of online dating with a girl & she looks like selina?

Post by engin Sun May 03, 2009 3:44 pm

but why did she took a prt sc of him in webcam? and so many. planed?
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids Fri May 15, 2009 11:40 am

I think she's the devil from hell, pestering Show and tainting Show's name and career. This is too much! Doesn't she have any conscience??!?!?! Well, i think she doesn't even know the meaning of the word because she's the DEVIL, right?! My advice to you girl? Go back to where you belong, (-that's in HELL!), leave Show alone and get a life, of your own away from Show, grrrrrr! cyclops
pcloids
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:51 am

GOSH why does everyone make such a big fuss over such a little thing? the media is really good in making a mountain out of a molehill.... there was no problem to start with i mean whats wrong with chatting with girls?! and he wasn't even naked i mean why can stars make proffesional "almost naked" pictures and he can't even show his chest??!! and ANYWAYS that stupid girl is lying!! i mean someone who believes her must be REALLY idiotic -.-
$%&/&)(%//&%/%/!!!!!!! that whole thing just pissed me off.... makes me so mad.... at everyone responsible!! they should just all get a life and stop playing with other ppl's feelings -.-....................
now it's 8 months ago and it's so.... recent to me lol... because i didn't even know of his existence in april and therefore didn't get that whole incident "live"... i learned about it a few months ago... i hope it doesn't seem recent to him too and he got over it.... he probably did but i believe it left quite a deep scar... *sigh* i feel so sorry for him... he suffered so much in life.... let's hope that 2010 will be.... a new beginning? that he will be able to enjoy everything without getting in trouble and getting hurt all the time... that he will become the most famous star in china!! in asia!! in the WHOLE WORLD!!! (ok well THAT'S impossible lol but still hope he gets even more "hong") ^^
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6